Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:48 pm
User Image
Trendon Lee Joscene

Current Balance: 50$

This was amusing, as Adrian stuttered out an indignant response that ended up sounding not quite so indignant. Trendon got an amused, victorious smirk out of that, but things changed very quickly, and very drastically. It... wasn't necessarily a bad thing, thought.

Trendon was flipped so fast he didn't realize what had happen until his back collided with the hard metal of the car. He was initially doused in shock and surprise when he found their positions switched, and his expression showed it. He had no idea Adrian was that strong! Well he did... and he didn't. Having his arm around him, he had been able to feel he had some muscle, and he could even tell just looking at him that he had definitely been toning up since highschool, but his attitude was so disarming! He had no idea he would do something like that! And even seeing it for himself, he hadn't really realized Adrian had that much muscle!

Mm.... Muscle...

No. He needed to keep on track. He tried to summon up the more appropriate emotion of anger, but honestly, he just... he couldn't do it. Maybe it was the surprise of it, but he felt more like laughing, even though Adrian was obviously serious in his frustration. That hadn't been a light shove; Trendon wouldn't be surprised if there were bruises on his back, now, and his head had almost snapped back far enough to hit the top of the car. No, what he had done had clearly really dug under Adrian's nerves, and Trendon was only partially sure why. It was an extreme response... more than he'd expected, but not completely startling when he thought about how increasingly frustrated the more subdued twin had been since, well... just a little while ago.

And it was enough to make Levi's grin just fade away, which said a lot for the severity fo the situation. But Trendon just couldn't let it sink in. Once the startled look had faded from his face, he gave a curious sort of smile and shifted, testing pushing against Adrian's grip a bit, if only to shift and stand himself up a bit better. That smile soon twisted into a smirk, and his eyes narrowed, but there was nothing challenging in his stare, nothing intimidating. It was... analyzing, studious, interested.

"You know, Adrian, I was just messing around... And I wouldn't expect such a strong reaction from someone who knew that unless it did something to you..." Probably not the best thing to say. It probably seemed like he was trying to egg him on, and in a way, he was. He totally was. He expected Adrian to either hit him, or snap back, but he wanted to see how he reacted. He... obviously didn't know about Adrian's profession at this point, but would that have changed his reaction? Maybe, a little. He probably wouldn't have been as willing to risk getting into a fist fight with the man, considering it would likely end up with him pinned on his stomach with his hands behind his back, but... hell, he could make due with even that kind of scenario. And he obviously-- stupidly-- wasn't worried.

╔════════════════════════════════╗

OOC: As I menetioned in the ooc
                                                      I loved it heart

╚════════════════════════════════╝

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:56 pm
User Image

User Image

All Levi could do was stand there and stare, trying not to shiver in the wind. What was even happening right now? And why did Trendon not seem phased by it? Had the man ever even seen Adrian mad before? Levi couldn't remember. He was sure Adrian had gotten angry back in high school, but the little bookworm had never been intimidating back then. Things had changed. He had never been... dangerous... Now, Levi wanted to warn Trendon, to tell him not to mess with his angry twin, that this was a very very bad situation. Of course, if Levi had thought about it, he would have realized that flirting with Adrian so incessantly might have been a bad idea, and that his brother needed to be eased back into this world more slowly. But had he thought about it? Of course not. Now all he could do was try to shrink into nonexistence without moving, and hope that nothing really horrible happened.

Which it did. Adrian stared with disbelief at Trendon's face. This really was all a joke to him, wasn't it? It really didn't bother the man that Adrian was upset? He wanted to force that stupid silly smile right off Trendon's face, but he couldn't. Or at least, he shouldn't. He was a cop, he was the good boy, he always did what was right, and he would not punch this man. So much concentration went into this that Adrian just stood there, staring back and not saying a word.

And then Trendon spoke, words more inconsiderate and self-absorbed than Adrian had even thought possible. The twin's eyes widened, and he knew if he stayed standing there one second longer, punishment would be administered - and not the kind dictated by the law. Instead, Adrian shoved forcefully off of Trendon, pushing himself back and then turning quickly, striding away with clenched fists. He had no idea where he was going, but anywhere was better than this.

[Adrian exits]

"Adrian, wait," Levi repeated with brotherly concern, his arm stretching out after his twin. He knew he couldn't follow, though. Adrian wasn't the kind to want to be followed when he was angry; he needed time alone. Instead, Levi watched him walk away. He sighed and rubbed his forehead, finding it hard to believe how quickly the situation had turned. "You alright?" Levi shakily asked Trendon as he walked around to the other side of the car, where the two had been standing. How on earth had this happened?

|| Profiles: Adrian, Levi ||
                                                                || Outfits: Adrian, Levi ||
                                                                || Cash: $500 , $500 ||
                                                                || OOC: blub blub blub blub blub
                                                                You're too sweet to me, stop it redface
                                                                ||

Loonamist

riskinginsanity

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:12 pm
User Image
Trendon Lee Joscene

Ow. Well now he was definitely going to have a bruise! His smirk turned into a bit of a grimace at the harsh shove, but he came off of it looking oddly... satisfied? No, that wasn't it. It was like he wasn't really sure what to think, but he wasn't disappointed. He watched Adrian stalk off, his expression sliding into one even more difficult to read, his eyes slightly narrowed but his lips almost hinting at a smile. He wasn't even really sure what he was feeling to all of that...

He shook his head, though, shrugging it off, and physically doing the same to Levi's question.
                                                      "Yeah, I'm fine," he reassured his friend, rolling his shoulders a bit, then stretching his arms up over his head, "That was certainly interesting. He really does need to get laid." He flashed his friend a smile, then started towards the beach. "You still want to go swimming?" For all his lightheartedness, for all his playfulness, it was strange how... cold Trendon could be. Of course, he didn't really realize the brutality of his words, or his behavior, towards Adrian, and he was probably just trying to brush the subject off to some extent, but there was an offness to his voice that was uncharacteristically condescending. Trendon was a good guy, for the most part... but he was still processing what happened, and he had a tendency to... dismiss things in a rather cruel manner when he had trouble fully understanding them. Even if he wasn't fully conscious of doing so.

OOC: Haha, hardly!
                                                      You deserve it! : )

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:54 pm
User Image

User Image

"Interesting... Right," Levi replied uncertainly to Trendon's offhanded comments about the situation. "Uhh, sure." Swimming was good. Swimming would be a great distraction from what had just happened. Time for swimming!

Levi took off his shoes and followed after his friend, quickening his pace for a moment to catch up. The awkwardness in the air was, at least for him, palpable. It wasn't like he had never seen Trendon act this coldly before, but it had been a while and he wasn't used to it anymore. He'd been hanging around people like Lexi, who was just a total sweetheart. And he wasn't the same person he was in high school; it appears they both had changed, and Levi wasn't sure how he felt about it. Was he glad that he now cared about different things than he did before? Would it drive a wedge in between he and his old friend? Was there a divide there that could no longer be crossed? Levi shivered. From the wind, obviously.

Shaking his head quickly, he decided to simply not think about it. They had to talk, casually, about inconsequential things, and then everything could be normal again. Instead of walking through the sand in silence, Levi finally spoke. "So what ever happened to you after high school? Did you end up going to school or anything? Join a rock band or something?" he asked with a playful nudge. The last question had been an attempt at lightening the mood, but he was unsure how successful it was. Was asking about the past too personal or serious? Was that a thing he could do? After all, plenty had happened in the Kennedy past that he wouldn't exactly be comfortable talking about right now. Levi grimaced briefly, unsure.

|| Profile: ||
                                                                || Outfit: ||
                                                                || Cash: $500 ||
                                                                || OOC: Nooo, you deserve it, you're wonderful, stop being so amazing!
                                                                And my twins are just flipping out a bit right now... Don't worry, they'll calm down ^^

Edit: I'M SORRY I FAILED YOU T.T ||

Loonamist

riskinginsanity

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:35 pm
User Image
Trendon Lee Joscene

Trendon didn't even notice the silence. He barely even noticed the silence, heavy as it was. His brow was furrowed as he stared ahead at the horizon, his hands behind his head as he and Levi walked towards the beach and started kicking up sand as they stepped off the pavement. Now that the original high of Adrian's outburst was wearing off, Trendon was actually starting to feel... bothered. Angry? He wasn't sure. He'd thought he'd just been amused and excited at seeing so much emotion from the other, but now he was starting to feel a little frustrated.

Maybe because he hadn't really got an answer out of all of that. He could tell there was something else going on, or at least, he thought he could tell that, and he felt like he didn't... know something. Had he done something in particular that really ticked Adrian off? Had he said something? It was starting to occur to him, much like it was to Levi, that it had literally been years since they had all seen each other. Sure, the way Levi had greeted them, it was like they were all in highschool again, but they weren't. Even though he hadn't really been thinking of him, Adrian was an adult. Technically, he was older than Trendon, though not by a lot. It hadn't even occurred to him to think about what either of them might have been through since he saw them.

Were all of their family members still alive? Were they all getting along? He and Levi hadn't stayed in contact at all after going separate ways, so he really had no idea. He'd heard a... few things from other people, but nothing that he every listened to. Something about the twins, something about one of them, but maybe it was the other, the person couldn't really be sure, and honestly, it all sounded like conjecture and gossip to him, so he never paid much mind, and any time he tried to contact Levi, he either forgot, or the conversation ended quick, because both were so easily distracted.

It was becoming increasingly apparent that... he really didn't know anything about what was going on in either of the twins' lives...

"Hm?" He raised an eyebrow, glancing over at Levi and slowing a bit to take off his shoes, then stopping to also unbutton his shirt and get his things together. "Oh, I just kind of goofed off," he admitted, giving an easy grin, "Started job surfing, moved out. Couch surfed, got a job, lost it, then got another job. I actually managed to settle down for a while before I finally got fired from that one, too." Somehow, he didn't seem bothered by that at all. "What have you been up to?" He straightened up, holding his shoes in one hand and pulling a cigarette out of his back pocket with the other, placing it between his lips but not lighting it yet, though he did reach into his pocket presumably for a lighter. He knew smoking bothered some people, so he was mostly gauging Levi's reaction to it-- and if his friend looked less than enthused at the idea, he'd just put it away, and make sure the box got removed from his person before he went into the water.

OOC: Lol xD I guess
                                                      we both deserve it?
                                                      And I'm not worried x3 I'm enjoying getting
                                                      to see more sides to both of them~ >w<

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:53 am
User Image

User Image

It appeared that Trendon hadn't been paying much attention, which was probably a good thing considering how awkward Levi felt. At least maybe it was only one of them? Who knows. Levi listened as his friend nonchalantly detailed the failures of his past several years, acting as if they didn't bother him. Did they bother him? Did he even consider them as failures? Levi wondered, considering the situation, if Trendon's act was really an act or not. In high school, neither of them seemed to be bothered by the prospect of an undetermined future. After all, Levi had dropped out of college. He'd been extremely fortunate to have come out of things so well, all things considered. If he hadn't been able to do that, would he have been bothered? Probably, eventually. But probably not for a while. Was Trendon bothered? He had no idea.

So for now, he would just roll with it. That was what they did, right? They just... rolled with things. "Yeesh," he teased lighthearedly. "What'd you even do to get fired so much?" At the very least, if they were keeping things light, then Levi wouldn't have to worry about which things to bring up from their years apart. "Me? Not too much. I went to school for like a year and a half before dropping out. Decided to try the film industry, and it worked out. I'm a stunt double now, and I do mostly horse stuff, though I do get into other areas sometimes. Moved here for the commute and to be closer to Adrian, like I mentioned earlier. Nothing too exciting."

When Trendon had pulled out a smoke, Levi merely glanced at it. He wasn't exactly surprised that the man had gotten into smoking. The Kennedy family had always been staunchly anti-tobacco, due to some rough history on their mom's side, so Levi hadn't ever really considered it, despite his rebelliousness. It was just one of those things one grew up with a distaste for. However, he didn't knew plenty of people with different opinions, and he didn't mind other people doing it.

As the two neared the waves, Levi set his shoes down in the sand, far enough away not to be in danger of the surf. He hesitated, though, rubbing his arms. It was still pretty gusty, and he wasn't sure he was ready to remove any more clothing. Besides, that water looked pretty chilly. Much better to wait and see what Trendon did - after all, if his friend got in the water, Levi had no choice but to follow suit. Couldn't seem like a sissy or anything.

|| OOC: I can live with that =P
                                                                Yeah, for sure! It's so fun exploring different angles ^^
                                                                I mean, Trendon's done some stuff I soo didn't expect,
                                                                and I'm really excited to see where he goes with it all! ||

Loonamist

riskinginsanity

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:44 am
User Image
Trendon Lee Joscene

Trey didn't seem bothered at all by the teasing, and in fact laughed. Then gave a bit of a sheepish grin. "Ah... couldn't keep my hands to myself?" he tried, chuckling a bit, "I kept using my down time 'unwisely'. Apparently, it's not a good thing to get caught flirting, making out, and whatnot with your coworkers and customers while you're on the job." He flashed a grin and continued walking, obviously not perturbed by the eye-roll worthy reason for his termination. Of course, he didn't get fired from all his jobs, and they weren't all that bad, but... that was probably about three out of five of them, at least, and he'd had more than five jobs over the years.

"Yeah? I'm surprised you're not a model, you handsome devil," he added playfully, giving a wink and a light nudge in the side. He paused a moment, a considerate expression crossing his face, before it became oddly neutral, then forcibly vaguely interested. "What about Adrian? What's he been up to? I'd ask him myself, but he seems like he's more likely to punch me if I hunted him down to do so, then actually give me an answer," he commented, still trying to be joking and even putting on a bit of a grin towards the end.

When Levi didn't seem to show any discomfort with him smoking, he went ahead and lit the joint, walking towards the water and stopping with his friend a little ways from its reach. He set his shoes down, pulling the joint from his lips to let out a puff of smoke, then taking another drag before putting it out against the side of his shoe. He tucked the stick back into the pack and took that, as well as his phone, wallet, and anything else of value, out of his pants pocket, before dropping his shirt onto the sand with them, folding it so it didn't get too covered in sand.
                                                      "Man, this place is gonna be awesome to live in. Just imagine how busy this place will be on the really nice days," he commented, smirking and stretching his arms over his head as he headed for the water. He was still wearing his jeans, but honestly... he didn't really want to try going into the water in just his boxers. It was just too damn cold for that, even for him.

OOC: Lmao xD
                                                      Definitely >w< And I'm glad to hear it!
                                                      Lol I was hoping he wasn't coming off too
                                                      predictable or boring. Lol it's always a good
                                                      sign when both rpers look forward to learning
                                                      more about each other's characters xD

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:06 pm
User Image

User Image

A snort escaped Levi at the reasons Trendon gave, and he shot the man an amused, but not surprised, look. "Customers too?" he said with a laugh. "Son you got game." Of course Trendon had messed around with everyone at work. The loveable idiot.

He did roll his eyes at Trendon's model comment, however. "They couldn't handle me as a model. I'd be too fabulous," he said, striking a pose for a moment with a hand on his hip and the other in the air. In his jesting, Levi hadn't payed attention to Trendon's face, and missed the curious assortment of expressions. Though what he would have gleaned from them if he had noticed probably wouldn't have been much. "Eh, punch you? I don't know... Strangle you, maybe, but never punch." Levi grinned. "He just went to med school, like he always said he would. Got licensed to become a pediatrician, as per the plan, and then decided to become a cop of all things. So, ha, don't invite him to any parties with underage drinking." Levi shrugged, as if to imply that the reasons for Adrian's change of direction were inexplicable, and watched, slightly disappointed, as Trendon took off his shirt.

That meant he had to go swimming. And as much as he would like to avoid the wind whipping against bare legs, he'd done the whole jeans in the water thing before, and it was not fun. Jeans chaffed. So boxers it was, unfortunately. "Oh, yeah! It's great," he commented back before Trendon started to head to the water. It was only a few short moments before Levi followed, and with the wind chilling his now almost-naked body, he certainly wasn't going to be walking. Instead, he yelled like a maniac, sprinting down into the waves.

And then yelled again. Getting in the water hadn't helped; it was cold. As much as he wanted to put his clothes back on, however, he couldn't leave the water before Trendon did. It simply couldn't be done. So he stood here, half submerged in the ocean, trying not to visibly shiver from both the water and the wind. "Water's great, huh!" he shouted with mock enthusiasm.

|| OOC: No worries, you're fine ^^
                                                                And yeah, totally! ||

Loonamist

riskinginsanity

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:25 pm
User Image
Trendon Lee Joscene

Trendon outright laughed at Levi's 'compliment', but gave a jokingly smug smirk and dusted off his shoulders and mimed adjusting his collar and giving a winning nod of his head. "You know it." But even he couldn't keep up the act, and started laughing under his breath as he shook his head. Proud as he was of those accomplishments, he couldn't really say he had game. He did have a pretty impressive track record, but... some of that was circumstantial.

"You know, you're probably right," he remarked with an amused smile, "You'd be too much for them to handle. Too sexy for the camera. Plus you'd probably get all the gay designers and make up artists hitting on you, and they're even worse than me." He paused a moment and raised an eyebrow as he seemed to consider that. "Well... almost," he amended, giving a devilish grin.

Trendon raised an eyebrow curiously when Levi clarified for Adrian a bit.
                                                      "Oh well that's a relief..." he replied sarcastically, rolling his eyes, but smiling all the same. He listened curiously to the very brief, very vague biography that Levi gave, but he didn't catch on to the sneaky over simplification that had been done. "Oh man, seriously? Guess that fits him pretty well, actually. Now he has some authority to his stick-in-the-mud attitude," he remarked with amusement, "And why he's suddenly got so much force to his throw..." He chuckled, rolling his shoulder a playful motion of pain.

He raised his eyebrows at his friend's approach to the cold water, already ankle deep when Levi plowed forth.
                                                      "Well, at least you're still as insane as you were in highschool," he remarked with a lopsided grin, wading deeper in towards his friend. He dived once the water was deep enough, then came up, shivering a bit. "Phew... P-p-perfect swimming temperature!" he chuckled, rubbing his arms, "T-too bad there aren't any g-girl's with us!"

OOC: Thank you ^^;;

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:26 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
══════════════════════════════════════
Profile: x Outfit: x Relationship Status: Single Funds: $480

Lexi pulled her car into a parking space and turned it off before removing her seat belt and pushing the button to lock her car. She had decided to go to the smoothie place and get a smoothie for lunch today. Smiling as she put her keys in her pocket, she headed towards the building when the sound of yelling made her stop. Blinking and tilting her head a little, she turned to look towards the beach just in time to see two males run into the water. What the? Who would want to go swimming in weather like this? The water was probably freezing cold! "What idiots." She mumbled before her eyes narrowed a little bit as she noticed a speck of blue. No... It couldn't have been Levi... Could it? There was no way that the male could have been that stupid... Glancing around the parking lot, then female then noticed a familiar car and gave a loud sigh. Yep, it was Levi.

Her smoothie could wait. Turning on her heels, the girl then headed towards the water, shivering a little bit as it was a lot colder by the water. What the hell was he thinking!? She didn't see any other girls out on the beach that he could have been trying to impress. She then noticed the other male near him, it didn't appear like it was Adrian, no, the male's twin wouldn't be as stupid to do something like that. So maybe it was this 'friend' Levi had set her up on a date with. Standing on the shore, she stood far enough where the water couldn't reach her and folded her arms across her chest with one eyebrow raised. "Levi Kennedy do not tell me you were stupid enough to think it was a good idea to go into freezing water... You're going to get hypothermia!" She said in a scolding voice like she was talking to a child who had gotten caught eating cookies before dinner.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Loonamist

riskinginsanity

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:08 pm
User Image

User Image

Shivering, Levi watched Trendon wade into the water, raising his eyebrows when his friend submerged his whole self, head and everything. Was the man insane? That could not feel good coming up into the wind. The pressure to match insanity was great, however, and Levi dunked himself as well, for as brief a moment as possible. 'Yep! That was stupid,' he thought with some regret as the wind stung his now freezing skin. The water wouldn't have been too bad, and the wind was bearable, but both? He shivered again.

"Ha! You know me," Levi responded to Trendon with a grin when the man surfaced close to him, pleased to have been called insane. "B-bet I can stay in longer than you," he challenged, teeth chattering as he nodded in agreement. Perfect temperature, my left pinky toe. He could pretend to wish there were girls there, but it might be best if they held off on that until they could form sentences without sounding like they were freezing to death.

Unfortunately, that wish was not going to come true. Trendon's voiced one, however, did. At the sound of a scolding female voice calling his name, Levi turned from Trendon to face the shore and saw Lexi standing there, arms folded threateningly. 'Ha... oops.' "Okay, I w-won't!" he called back to her with a chattering attempt at an innocent smile. Oh! And suddenly, the couple he'd set up was united at last! He should probably introduce them or something... "Lexi, this is Trendon! Trendon, Lexi," he said loudly, gesturing to each of them before pulling his arms back close to his body with a splash. It was colder when he was spread out.

|| OOC: Welcome welcome, Tragic! ||

Loonamist

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:01 am
User Image
Trendon Lee Joscene

Trendon resisted the urge to wrap his arms around him, even as his teeth chattered away in the cold water. He leaned back, though, trying to act like it was nothing, despite the fact that even his body was beginning to shiver. "I wouldn't be s-so s-s-sure about th-that," he replied with an equally competitive grin, kicking his feet as he floated on his back, intentionally splashing his friend with some of the water. After all, all he had to do was move closer to Levi and start changing his hair color, and the temperature would drop even more. Aw yes, the power of making things slightly colder.

Upon hearing another voice, Trendon looked curiously over, but blinked, then grinned, when he noticed a girl yelling over to Levi from the shoreline.
                                                      "Am I m-magic or what?" he asked, lightly hitting his friends arm. He'd just been asking for some lovely female company! Adrian had left, after all... He tried not to laugh at his own internal comment, ducking his head, but then lifted it and looked with interest as he was introduced. "Lexi?" he repeated. As in... the girl he was just set up on a date with? Like an hour ago? Well damn, small town.

He looked back at her, and now that he was really paying attention, it really was the same girl. Well, that shifted his priorities. He swam forward, his feet touching the sand so that he could walk the rest of the way, standing straight and offering a smile as he walked over to her.
                                                      "Es un placer, mademoiselle," he greeted with a playful bow and a smile, then straightened up. "I didn't think I would actually get to meet you until this Fall Ball Levi was talking about," he remarked, placing his hands on his hips with a light smile. "In case it wasn't obvious, I'm the dashing friend Levi set you up with," he added with a playful smile, placing a hand modestly upon his chest.

OOC: Trendon Lady Vision:
                                                      On : D

riskinginsanity

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:17 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
Profile: x Outfit: x Relationship Status: Single Funds: $480

Lexi stared at her friend and huffed just a little bit as she looked at him, not convinced by his smile, she could see that the male was clearly freezing his butt off in that water. She then blinked before she looked over at the other male in the water, her face relaxing to a less serious look before she waved as Levi introduced the two of them. She couldn't help but to wonder if this guy was the one she had been set up on a date with. She didn't recognize him from around town, so it could have been very possible.

Watching as the new male swam closer to the shore before coming out of the water, the girl shivered a little as there was a gust of wind, why was it so windy today! She was extremely glad that she had chosen to not wear a skirt today. Now that would have led to some embarrassing experiences. 'Those two must be freezing.' She thought to herself before blinking and tilting her head to the side just a little as the male bowed to her, a soft blush appearing on her cheeks before she giggled a little. "It's nice to meet you." She said before smiling. "I kind of guessed that." She said with a small smirk. And as far as first impressions went, this guy was definitely doing a pretty good job.

The female then sneakily glanced him over before looking over to Levi who was over in the water still, smirking again. "I dunno Levi, you might have been wrong... This guy might just give you a run for your money." She said in a teasing tone, referring to when Lexi had asked if the male she was being set up with was as attractive and charming as Levi was. Both males were definitely charming in their own ways, that was for sure, dealing with different types of people was always a fun new experience with her. She never really had any friend back in high school, and moving to this new city has allowed her to make some new friends.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Loonamist

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:58 pm
User Image

User Image

Thank goodness! Trendon was heading back to shore. Not that that was a surprise, what with the arrival of a beautiful woman and all. Still, it meant that Levi could get out, too. Slower, though. Slooowwweerrr.

Trendon's introduction had been impressive. Levi raised his eyebrows. What language was that, anyway? French? Nice touch. His friend had always been a charmer - probably better at it than Levi was, though he would never in a million years admit that. In fact, he'd do pretty much any amount of crazy stunts to prove it wrong. Levi didn't exactly have the healthiest grasp on life, but hey.

Soon after Trendon, Levi approached the shore, and as he walked out of the surf, he shook his head in an attempt to clear his hair of water as quickly as possible. It was cold out here, with the wind stinging his skin. He looked up to see Lexi smirking at him, and gasped loudly at her comment. "Lexi!" Levi exclaimed, both hands clutching his chest over his heart. "How could you? I'm hurt." His mock hurt expression turned from her to look "tragically" into the distance for a long moment before he laughed and moved to stand closer to the two. With the wind blowing, though, he was tempted to go and get his clothes. At least some of them.

|| OOC: ||

Loonamist

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

riskinginsanity

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:04 am
★·.·´¯`·.·★ⓐⓓⓡⓘⓔⓝⓝⓔ ⓣⓢⓤⓚⓘⓝⓞ★·.·´¯`·.·★

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

—••[ ⓢⓞⓜⓔⓞⓝⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓗⓐⓡⓔ ⓐ ⓒⓐⓚⓔ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ]••—

●○•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•○●

Adrienne happily walked onto the beach with her favorite penguin friend in tow. "Stay here for a minute okay Pen-Gu? I'm gonna go change." Adrienne went into a changing booth and quickly got changed into one of her favorite swimsuits. She got out quickly and did a little turn. "So how do I look?" She loved having so many outfits. Maybe it was the model genes in her.

●○•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•●

—••[ ⓣⓗⓐⓣ'ⓢ ⓦⓗⓐⓣ ⓘ ⓦⓞⓤⓛⓓ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ ]••—

*Learn About Me!
*Munnyz: $466.00
*Currently with: Pen-Gu!
*Currently wearing: Swimsuit!!
*Mood: Cheerful
((OOC: It's so hard to find appropriate swimsuit pictures.))
Themesong at the moment: ?

User Image
Boracay Rum

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games