Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:39 am
INN EAGAN

Windy ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Four drinks in. The room was already starting to sway with the buzz of drunkenness. Perfect. Why would she leave her wedding ring behind? Did that mean something? Did she...want a divorce? Finn swallowed hard at the terrible thought. He dropped his head against the back of the couch and stared blankly at the ceiling. He didn't want that. He wanted Bree in his life forever. Actually, he didn't want a relationship like Ty and Lillian's. He wanted to live with Bree and his child for the rest of his life. Till he was too old to walk anymore. White hair and sitting on his porch in a rocking chair. Why would she leave her wedding ring behind?

The table vibrated and he lifted his head up, with some difficulty. Was she texting him? Calling him maybe? With a slightly blurred vision, he grabbed his phone from the table to see a text from Ty. Well, if you could call it seeing. Widening his eyes and blinking multiple times rapidly, he made out the gist of what was being asked of him. If he went over to Ty's, he'd have to sober up. But dinner was hours away, he could sober up by then...Finn looked at the vodka bottle on his coffee table. Right? At least he was coherent enough not to drunken text...yet. Rubbing his eyes to hopefully help clear them, he replied. "Only if a table for one is applicable. For one is the loneliest number! And I wish for...not that part in which I said.."

((OOC; ))
whiters4
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:46 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

In the middle of pouring himself another drink, his head laying on his coffee table with X-Men: Days of Future Past playing in the background, he felt his phone vibrate again. With his free hand, not wanting to stop pouring his drink, he picked up his phone. Ugh, he had to stop anyways. Looks like he was going to Ty's for dinner. Finn set the bottle down, his cup a little more than half full of vodka. Time to sober up! "Finn and Bree had a fihgt and she ran away to JAcob. She een left her wedding ring." Dropping his phone back against the table, he groaned as he got to his feet, stumbling a few times. Water. He needed water.

Swaying into his kitchen, falling against the wall, he pushed himself in the direction of his sink. At least he wasn't a slobbering mess yet. He still had time to sober up before going to Ty's place. Getting away from the house for a bit might be the best thing rather than staying home and getting wasted. Plus, he'd finally get to meet Ty's daughter. What was her name again? Finn turned on the faucet and dunked his head under the running water. Holy cow! That was cold! Sobering actually. He pulled his head free, shaking out the water from his hair before leaning back over and drinking straight from the tap.

((OOC; ))
whiters4
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:46 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

Vaguely hearing his phone vibrate against his coffee table, Finn brought his head up and turned off his kitchen sink. He felt a little sober now, enough to not be stumbling all over the place. He could get drunk later; when he got home from Ty's. "I'll be there." He threw his phone onto the couch and flopped down beside it. With a sigh, he ran a hand through his hair and stared blankly in the direction of the t.v. A few minutes ticked by before he decided to get up. Getting off the couch, he walked back up to his...their, bedroom, he stripped and got into the shower.

((OOC; ))
whiters4
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:57 pm
INN EAGAN

Dinner ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

Long after his shower, and after having cleaned up the mess he made in his house with all the liquor, Finn was sitting on his couch watching t.v., just kind of waiting for time to pass by. Dime was curled up next to him, sound asleep as he pet the little gray cat. At some point, he must of fallen asleep because he was startled awake by the sound of his text alert tone going off. "Ugh! I'm awake!" he shouted to no one, jumping against the couch. Looking around and hearing and seeing no one, the brunette sighed heavily. He was hoping that his day had been nothing but a nightmare. Grabbing his phone, he looked at the text. Fourty-five minutes.."Yeah, I'm on my way."

Looking at his text messages after sending his reply, he noticed one from his boss. Fall Ball? That's already happening? He was being given half the day off tomorrow because of it. Maybe he could do something spectacular for Bree if she went, to show her how much he really did love her. Staring at his phone for a few more minutes, he had to resist the urge to call her and ask her to go. No, he'd go and if she went, then he'd surprise her with something romantic. Getting up, he slid his phone into his pocket and grabbed his keys. Heading out the door, he got onto his bike and started the engine. That's right...He'd probably have to give up the bike and get a normal car. With a sigh, Finn put on his helmet and drove away from his house.

[EXIT]

((OOC; SUPER CUTE! ))
whiters4
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:59 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑫тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:36 pm
Lady Illusia

RYAN & נυℓια
C L A R K

Ryan Clark
Julia Clark

Wearing: Dad's Here Too.
Wearing: Momma's Here!

User ImageUser Image
”Julia, you do realize you have to actually get out of the car at some point?” It was always a hassle trying to get the sleepy woman on her feet. Ryan shoved his hands into the pockets of his pants, standing on the passenger side of the Clarks’ car. He tapped his foot casually on the driveway pavement, his bright blue eyes seething into his wife; who refused to budge from the previously warm car. The hood was up on the convertible for now, being it chilly this morning. Julia mumbled something incoherent, just barely caught by Ryan’s ear. ”And who’s idea was it to leave at the - what do you call it? Oh, yes. ‘Asscrack’ of dawn.” A smirk played on his lips, his fingers fumbling in his pockets over his phone, keys, and wallet. His wife suddenly popped alive, eyeing him with her bright brown eyes. She grabbed the handle and swung herself outwards, almost knocking head with him had he not stepped back rather quickly. ”Don’t you tease me!” She cried, clicking as she stood up in her brown boots. She gently pushed his chest, which made him chuckle, holding her forearm so she could tiredly stand and yawn before taking a step back. He was a rather tall man, dark brown curls, and bright blue eyes that looked as if they were ready to tear someone apart with just one glance. Her mother, was definitely the essence of Bree. Her hair was short in only slight waves - but mostly straightened and a brighter brown. Her eyes were a lighter, chocolate brown. She pouted up at him and he allowed her to press practically up against him. ”My love, if I don’t tease you, how will I expect you to get out of the car?” She pouted, pressing her hands against his chest. ”After I take a four hour nap in it. How else?!”

Ryan rolled his bright blue gaze, a small smirk still playing on his lips. Julia narrowed her eyes, squeezing her eyes and lips shut, but Ryan only leaned in to peck them before glancing over to the trunk. ”I think it would be best if we left the luggage for now, hm?” She nodded, turning on her heel to look up at the house. ”This house is just so damn pretty. I’m so happy our daughter takes after me.” She placed her hands on her hips, but soon felt a hand placed on the top of her head, pressing down on her shimmering hat. ”I’m so sure. She may be the spitting image of you, but she definitely takes after her father.” ”LIES!” She crowed, flailing her arms around and beginning her typical ramble. Ryan only watched in amusement, raising his eyebrows with the slightest smile on his face. ”Tucker yourself out, did we?” ”RYAAAANNN!” She cried and threw her fists down childishly, standing on the edge of her toes now. He chuckled and placed a hand on her cheek, caressing it. Though her face remained pouted and a little irritated, she didn’t fight his touch, only glared at him playfully. ”I’m amazed we still have the energy for this. We’re getting old.” She snickered, following after him to the door. ”I’m not old! You’re old.” He chuckled again and lifted his wrist, one that held a silver looking bracelet and clanged his knuckle against the wood of the door.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:01 pm
INN EAGAN

DC&Black Shirt ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

Somehow, he wasn't sure how, had managed to get himself into bed without incident. At least...He hoped without incident. Right now he was just laying in bed, groaning and moaning about his hangover. Even though they were outside and downstairs, Finn could hear their high pitched banter and it hurt his head. Looking down at himself, he realized he was naked, but he certainly didn't want to get up anytime soon. Why'd they have to come here?! Why couldn't Bree have gone to them? Yeah, he loved his in laws, but not right now. Right now he had to nurse his head splitting hangover. "Ugh...!" he groaned as he heard the knock on the door, rolling over onto his side and letting his arms dangle off the side of the bed. He didn't remember anything after coming home from Ty's place; hopefully he didn't do anything too dramatic.

Inhaling deeply, he ran his hands along his face a few times before exhaling and forcing himself up into a sitting position. Glancing beside him, the only thing he saw on Bree's side of the bed was Dime curled up and looking content. Finn sighed heavily to himself and begrudgingly got up. He grabbed a pair of pajama pants and a shirt. Jogging down the stairs, wincing as a sharp pain coursed through him from his knee, he was putting on his shirt as he answered the door. "Ryan, Julia, hey," he greeted as he pulled the shirt down and yawned. Running a hand through his already messy brown hair, he stepped aside to let the couple in, eventually just walking away from the door and towards the living room. Picking up the liquor bottles, he moved them into the kitchen while they got themselves situated. "What are you two doing here? I didn't hear about a visit," he said as he tried to think if Bree mentioned them coming into town or not.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:45 pm
Lady Illusia

RYAN & נυℓια
C L A R K

Ryan Clark
Julia Clark

User ImageUser Image
Mom and Dad, you little turd.” The first thing to leave her lips as she took a step inside, shaking off the cold from before and rearranging her hat. Boy it was warm in here! Felt good. Her and her daughter being cold beings and all. Hell, she couldn't help it. She accepted being a cold being by now. Besides, Ryan was pretty much a personal heater when it came down to it. She was just a lizard to the lamp! The smile on her face was wide, and even if she was worried about her daughter, she worried about Finn too. She hadn't heard her daughter cry from unhappiness for a while. So she would see! Ryan, however, only nodded with a smaller smile. ”Finn.” It was more of just a nod of acknowledgement as his eyes wandered around the house, following his happy wife. ”Mmm! We just came to see you guys~. It's been so long! Do I need a reason to see my children?” Before he could take another step, she threw her arms around him in a hug with a smack on the cheek. ”Pew! You're taking it that hard too, huh? You smell like liquor.” The smile never faltered. She wasn't one to judge on people's antics when it came to being upset, rearranging the collar of her shirt. ”How are you, my little Teagan? I heard your friend is in town! Ty... Tyrese? Bree tells me he's one little cutie patootie, just like you!” She snuggled her cheek against his lovingly before letting go, her husband standing next to the couch, still looking around the house. Only alcohol, no signs of anything that had fallen over. Maybe it was just a sad, depressed night of drinking. He gave a shrug and looked over Finn, being -shockingly- a few inches taller than him. His lips tightened as if he were going to say something, but only remained silent when deciding against it. Finally, he let his arms hang by his sides and looked at Finn apprehensively; as if playing innocent.

"Where is she anyway?" At that, Julia became silent. Was he playing a game with Finn to see if he just hadn't gone to see her? That reminded her! How long ago was the fight anyway? If it was still in the early stages, it could be cut off very quick. If not, then they'd have to sit through the loop-dee-loop of hearing the story from both sides before finally getting anything done. Not that that's why she was here! She honestly wanted to come see her babies! They lived so far away. Her lips pursed in a pout and she walked over to the couch and away from Finn, slipping down, letting her legs pop up, and finally crossing them, holding her knee with a smile. Her light brown eyes never parted from Finn, absolutely understanding. Ryan paused, not looking angry nor annoyed. What the Teagan's did was their business - he only wanted to make sure his little girl was okay. And by judging from the phone call, she seemed fine for now. "At least, I'm assuming she's with you?" It was a bit of both wondering if Finn knew and if she had come home after their phone call.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:30 pm
INN EAGAN

DC&Black Shirt ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

"Ack!" Finn grunted as he was vice gripped by his mother-in-law. It was easy to see where Bree got her...everything from. The only thing she got from her dad seemed to be his curly hair and love of science. But, he loved them anyways. They were his only set of 'parents' he had and they did treat him like a son. Julia smacked her cheek against his and already knew there was no getting out of the grip until she was the one that wanted to let go. When she finally did, Finn chuckled softly before walking to a small medicine like cabinet to grab some aspirin for his headache. "Uh...I'm okay. I wouldn't call Ty little, he's as tall as I am," he replied as he popped the cap of the aspirin bottle and threw two small white pills down his throat. "But uh, yeah I guess he's alright. You'd have to ask his girlfriend more on that though," he added as he grabbed himself a glass of water. Walking back to the living room, he flopped down into the chair and took a few drinks.

At the next question Finn's expression dropped, looking down at the floor solemnly. "I though Jacob was taking her to your place..." he replied stoically. Finn shook his head. He missed his wife not just because she was gone for more than a few hours, but because she left thinking that he didn't love her enough. Closing his eyes, he looked away and rubbed his temples. "I'm sorry...I know I promised to take care of Bree, but I can't even seem to do that right," he said with a sense of self-hatred in his voice. Running his hands along his face a few times, he sighed and looked up at them. "I'm uh, I'm gonna get dressed. I have some things to do today. Excuse me." He got up, spinning around the couch and making his way upstairs.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:54 pm
Lady Illusia

RYAN & נυℓια
C L A R K

Ryan Clark
Julia Clark

User ImageUser Image
”Finn-” Julia began, watching him go up the stairs and sliding her hands along her thighs. She patted them, eliciting a smack! ”You know she wouldn't betray you for the world. We know where she is - and she's not staying with anyone.” The smile never once faltered, warm and radiating joy. She was just happy to be here with her babies again! ”Your father just wanted to know if you knew. We're worried about you both.” She glanced over at Ryan, who pursed his lips and shrugged a little playfully. "Now go get dressed! We're going to settle in for a little bit before seeing her. She seems pretty upset over whatever happened and misses you a little too much, if you know what I mean~." There was a slight wink from the older woman and she looked up at Ryan, her eyes curling up to smile as well. He only chuckled, one corner of his lip curling up further than the other as he shoved his hands into his pockets, nodding off Finn.

”We're not angry, son.” It was Ryan's turn to talk now, even if he did little of it. ”We've had our fair share of arguments. And if Bree is anything like your mother - which she is-” He paused, straightening up and seeming even taller than usual and glancing to his wife with a smile, then turning back to Finn. ”Then she's probably said things she didn't mean and will apologize for her fair share too. She's run out on me a few times to stay with her friend as well - so I guess it just runs her blood.” Julia lifted her hand and thwacked him on the arm. He chuckled and closed his eyes a second. ”We're sure it's over nothing! So don't be such a grumpy puss. Cheer up-” She paused, looking up thoughtfully. ”What does Bree call you again? Something about Jake and... Oh! Yes. Finn the human.”

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:39 pm
INN EAGAN

Errands ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

Finn only smiled as a response before closing his bedroom door. He had to be quick, he didn't want to leave them alone even though he knew they'd make themselves right at home. Which he didn't have a problem with, but he always had a weird thing abut leaving guests alone in his house; even if they were family. Walking into his bathroom, he reached behind his back and pulled his shirt over his head and threw it aside. Turning on the shower, he shimmied out of his pajama pants and grabbed a towel while he waited for the water to get hot. Setting the towel aside, he sighed as he stepped into the shower and sighed happily. Reaching out an arm, he rested his hand against the wall under the shower head and dropped his gaze to the tilted floor beneath his feet. "Bree..." he sighed in despair as he felt the water hit the back of his head and stream down along his face causing him to sputter water out. He wanted her in his arms right now. He wanted her to be right here, trying to sneak into a shower that didn't have a door or curtain like she did. And he most certainly wasn't going to deny that he wanted her here so he could push her up against the wall and take full advantage of her naked body while she showered with him.

Bringing his head up, he sighed and ran his hands through his hair quickly a few times before he finished his shower; washing the stink of his drinking off him. Turning off the water, he stepped out and grabbed his towel, drying himself off and walking to their room. As he ran the towel through his hair to dry it, he grabbed his clothes from their closet and got dressed. Once he was done, he brushed his teeth, fixed his hair a bit and walked out of his room. Now that he was cleaned up he felt a little better then he did moments ago. Jogging down the stairs, he winced again, placing a hand on his knee as he stopped jogging and limped the rest of the way down. "...Mom, dad, I need to talk to you about something," he mumbled as he came back down to them. He combed a hand through his dry hair and sighed softly. He hated having to do this but they were going to need the help. "I was wondering, since I doubt Bree would ever ask, but I'm going to trade in my bike for a car and I was wondering if we could get your help for any difference their might be that the bike can't cover," he asked a bit nervously. If they hadn't said anything yet, then it mean Bree hadn't told them she was pregnant. He wouldn't spoil that for her either.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:13 pm
Lady Illusia

RYAN & נυℓια
C L A R K

OOC: *tries not to laugh* "What are you- Get out of here! I don't need you in here!"

Ryan Clark
Julia Clark

User ImageUser Image
Finn's in-law sighed happily and looked up at her husband, eyes lighting up. Gently, she began tapping her fingers on the couch to a rhythm playing in her head, bobbing her chin lightly up and down and glancing around the room. It made her giggle a little. That was typical Bree. Keep it tidy to the point of it being presentable. Then dust and whatnot when she felt like it. Which, if she remembered when she lived at home right, would be two or three times a month. Light brown irises meandered over towards the kitchen before hopping up and clicking her way over. "I know my baby keeps the grapefruit vodka in here some- Aha! Found you, you little sweet spot." She pulled down the bottle of Deep Eddy's and made her way back to a cabinet, pulling out a short, fat glass and filling it with ice. Sprite... Sprite... That's what Bree said, right? Hell if she remembered. She just drank the drinks, she didn't make them! Though she should learn. She popped open a can that was just close enough and poured them into the glass, taking a drink. "Mm!" She smacked her lips and smiled back over to Ryan, holding up her glass. "You want one, honey bunches of oats?" He chuckled and shook his head, reaching up and gently shaking the curls on the top of his head so they'd still stay tight but fall a little looser over his head. Maybe he put too much gel in... He looked down to his sleeves, pulling at them gently. The ride hadn't been difficult, not many people came to the beach once fall started - though they should. That's when the seaweed went away!

She rose her eyes to Finn once he came barreling down the stairs, watching in concern once he grabbed at his knee.
"Ohhhh, Finn." Grimacing her mouth in concern, she placed the glass on the counter, though looking very fond of his new found 'mom' word. "I really wish you'd take that to the Doctor, sweetheart. I'm sure they can just give you some good knee surgery and you'll be so much better." She rose her eyebrows. "Whaaaat? A car? Whatever for? I thought you both absolutely adored that bike of yours." Reaching a hand up, Ryan stroked his chin a second in thought, turning back to Julia with one hand in his pocket. "I suppose we still have my mother's white Nissan lying around. We could always pass it on over to them." Julia smiled a spunky smile and held the glass to her lips, placing a hand on the counter to steady herself. "Oooooh. The ghost car? Yeah, it's over at Damien's house. You're sure you don't want to keep it?" That earned a good glare and a smirk before he turned back to Finn, curious why they would ask such a thing. "Well, whatever you choose, of course we'll help you."

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:42 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

"Then I may never be able to do the things I like to do," he replied casually about his knee, waving his hand dismissively. All he had to do was take his pain medication and he'd be fine. If he was going to the dance tonight then he'd have too; especially if he was going to actually dance. Man! He hasn't danced since his wedding. He came around to drop back into the chair as he listened to them. "Oh would you?" he asked happily. "That would be great!" If they were given a car then that would be even better. They could keep the bike for days they didn't have to take their baby places and the car would be the family pile in car. "That would be a big help and I'll even make payments on it," he added as he looked between them. Maybe once they knew what the car would be for, then maybe he wouldn't even have to pay them for it; not that he minded but they needed all the money they could for the baby.

((OOC; My brain is still waking up apparently. My next post will be better @.@ ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:59 pm
Lady Illusia

RYAN & נυℓια
C L A R K

Ryan Clark
Julia Clark

User ImageUser Image
She reached up and touched the top of her head, fingertips patting at the brown fabric. Her lips pursed forward, slightly frowning in disapproval - but she'd let it go. She took another swig of her Flamingo and pondered to herself. Perhaps he was afraid to be in a wheelchair for a bit after that. As far as she was concerned, Finn was a pretty active guy. Her eyes lingered over the knee of his black pants before flickering back to the ice in her drink. As she shifted from one foot to the other, her hip pressed against the cool counter, making her back away from it for a second and letting her warmer skin adapt to the cold. Ryan continued to stroke his stubble-free chin - freshly shaven that morning - in thought. He had completely thrown the question of why they needed a car, but he was sure it would come up again later when he was actually dropping it off. "I suppose that could work. It wouldn't be much if you insist on making payments. After all, it was more left in the will than anything else." He pursed his lips and shoved his hand back into his pocket, nodding all the while. It would be a great means of getting the thing out of the way. Seeing as no one in the family needed it until now. "I'd be glad to bring it by some time." That was an obvious affirmative. Though he was still curious... Ah, well. Perhaps Aubrey would explain later.

Glancing up, she licked the tangy alcohol off of her lips, now shimmering a pastel pink and looked up at the two boys.
”IIIIII'm hungry, who's hungry?” An eyebrow cocked. What a random statement. Nevertheless, Ryan nodded. "I suppose I could eat. Finn, why don't we take you to lunch?" Julia nodded quickly, swallowing the last gulp of her fruity mix. "Mmm! Mommy and Daddy's treat~. And I will not take no for an answer! Go get in that car, Finnigan!" She pointed a dark red polished fingernail to the door, dancing her hips back and forth to try to shake herself up from the drink she had just downed. Her brown boots clicked a rhythm back to Ryan, slipping an arm around his waist and looking expectantly at Finn.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:43 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

"Oh that would be perfect! Thank you," he replied with a smile. Bree might throw a bit of a fuss when she found out, but she'd get over it quickly. They needed a car for their baby. You can't put a car seat onto a crotch rocket. Running his hands along his thighs, he looked up as Julia suggested breakfast. She'd known him for five years now right? When had she known him to ever turn down the suggestion for food? Finn jumped up from his seat, but faltered when she used his real name. "Why do you and Bree insist on calling me that?!" he whined, never admitting to his mother-in-law that it was his real name. Hopefully Bree had never told her. Hopefully.

Grumbling in a pout, he shoved his hands into his pockets and stalked out the door to their car. He hated that! He never told his real name to anyone for a reason; it was embarrassing. Once he stepped outside, he pulled his jacket around him, let out a short exhale. Boy was it cold out again this morning! It made him wonder how Bree was fairing this morning. Was she even awake yet? How was their baby? She was taking care of herself this morning right? She was eating and resting? He wished he knew but he was trying to give her time to cool off and she can't do that with him bothering her. Finn wanted nothing more then to hold her in his arms, kiss her and whisper sweet nothings into her ear. He wanted to be around his baby just as much. Reaching into his pocket, his fingers fiddled with the icy gold of her wedding ring. She better not be neglecting herself just because she's upset.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
Quote:

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games