Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:55 am
Rock figured that one of the questions Jinxi asked had to have been from being on solid ground again and that she was having a minor lapse. Sighing, Rock said, "Do you remember what my mom had told us when we were at Skyloft? She told us that in order to breathe underwater, we had to believe that we could. Therefore, there are no vehicles we will be in."

Sighing again, and taking something out of his pocket, Rock then said, "As for what we will have to break, there are huge rocks, sometimes evil monsters, and of course, we will be swimming against the current as well."

Tossing to Jinxi a set of new clothes, Rock then got into a set of his own. He said while changing, "By going underwater in these will undoubtedly prove my theory that you swim better than you walk. They may not be the most fashionable, but they will at least help with what we have to do and we won't faint due to hunger while getting to Ma's place."

Meanwhile, back at the lounge, Dee took Parma Blue to the change room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:48 pm
empress dee
Rock figured that one of the questions Jinxi asked had to have been from being on solid ground again and that she was having a minor lapse. Sighing, Rock said, "Do you remember what my mom had told us when we were at Skyloft? She told us that in order to breathe underwater, we had to believe that we could. Therefore, there are no vehicles we will be in."

Sighing again, and taking something out of his pocket, Rock then said, "As for what we will have to break, there are huge rocks, sometimes evil monsters, and of course, we will be swimming against the current as well."

Tossing to Jinxi a set of new clothes, Rock then got into a set of his own. He said while changing, "By going underwater in these will undoubtedly prove my theory that you swim better than you walk. They may not be the most fashionable, but they will at least help with what we have to do and we won't faint due to hunger while getting to Ma's place."

Jinxi nodded. "I understood that part, I just don't understand your 'shield' reference." She held up the ugly clothes, shrugged with a smile, and donned them quickly. "Is that what these clothes are? A shield? " She shook her head, sure she was still missing some important clue about what to expect next. She somehow doubted she'd be much better walking underwater than walking on dry ground, but she kept that suspicion to herself for the time being. Time would tell, after all.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:50 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi nodded. "I understood that part, I just don't understand your 'shield' reference." She held up the ugly clothes, shrugged with a smile, and donned them quickly. "Is that what these clothes are? A shield? " She shook her head, sure she was still missing some important clue about what to expect next. She somehow doubted she'd be much better walking underwater than walking on dry ground, but she kept that suspicion to herself for the time being. Time would tell, after all.

Rock began laughing as it was clear that Jinxi was missing the obvious. Then he said, "I was talking about us having to swim under the water in this gear and if you cannot break the obstacle blocking our path that we will not be able to go around, I will use this shield literally to do the job. Let's just say that while I carry this shield, I will be unable to clear anything out of our way and I know there will be things that will need clearing. I am not just talking about huge boulders that this shield will crack if its used to clear those, but I mean there will be under the sea monsters too."

Searching the clothes he had set on the ground temporarily, Rock pulled out a decent map of the underwater route that he and Jinxi were going to have to take. Then using a rather strong blade of grass, he used it like a crayon to circle the said monsters he was talking about. Then using a glob of red chu-chu jelly, he smeared it on the other obstacles.

"These in red on the map are things like boulders, which normally, my brother uses special bombs to get rid of. They grow naturally in those spots where I smeared the jelly. Now, as for the places I used the grass on, these are monsters."

Pointing to the one near the edge of the map, Rock went on, "This one here is going to be like a boss monster that we will both have to fight if we want to get up through the pipe behind it. He's like a giant frog, or I should say she because she will send eggs to try and hurt us. I have fought this amphibian before and no, we will not be killing her. We'll just be knocking her unconscious so we can get passed her. She is kind of like a guard to prevent bad guys from entering through the sewers. Well...sort of sewers. Do you get what I am saying?"

Behind them, a green chu-chu appeared, and sensing it, Rock threw the shield like a ninja weapon, thus sending jelly splattering. The blond scooped up the jelly with a tool he had on his belt and put it in the jars. He then said, "We had better get moving or there will be more of those things. At least now you see what I meant by using the shield as a weapon."

Rock began to think of all the tales he heard of how paladins in Azeroth used shields as an off-hand weapon and feeling a sense of pride as he just experienced what they went through. He led Jinxi by the hand until they were totally submerged under the water.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:59 am
empress dee
Rock began laughing as it was clear that Jinxi was missing the obvious. Then he said, "I was talking about us having to swim under the water in this gear and if you cannot break the obstacle blocking our path that we will not be able to go around, I will use this shield literally to do the job. Let's just say that while I carry this shield, I will be unable to clear anything out of our way and I know there will be things that will need clearing. I am not just talking about huge boulders that this shield will crack if its used to clear those, but I mean there will be under the sea monsters too."

Searching the clothes he had set on the ground temporarily, Rock pulled out a decent map of the underwater route that he and Jinxi were going to have to take. Then using a rather strong blade of grass, he used it like a crayon to circle the said monsters he was talking about. Then using a glob of red chu-chu jelly, he smeared it on the other obstacles.

"These in red on the map are things like boulders, which normally, my brother uses special bombs to get rid of. They grow naturally in those spots where I smeared the jelly. Now, as for the places I used the grass on, these are monsters."

Pointing to the one near the edge of the map, Rock went on, "This one here is going to be like a boss monster that we will both have to fight if we want to get up through the pipe behind it. He's like a giant frog, or I should say she because she will send eggs to try and hurt us. I have fought this amphibian before and no, we will not be killing her. We'll just be knocking her unconscious so we can get passed her. She is kind of like a guard to prevent bad guys from entering through the sewers. Well...sort of sewers. Do you get what I am saying?"

Behind them, a green chu-chu appeared, and sensing it, Rock threw the shield like a ninja weapon, thus sending jelly splattering. The blond scooped up the jelly with a tool he had on his belt and put it in the jars. He then said, "We had better get moving or there will be more of those things. At least now you see what I meant by using the shield as a weapon."

Rock began to think of all the tales he heard of how paladins in Azeroth used shields as an off-hand weapon and feeling a sense of pride as he just experienced what they went through. He led Jinxi by the hand until they were totally submerged under the water.

Jinxi studied the map as he edited it, nodding as he explained his additions. "Monsters..." she mused. "Real monsters, not just evil people who pretend to be monsters. Hmm."

"Will the eggs she throws... I mean, are we killing her children by forcing her to use her eggs as weapons? And what about knocking out our sentry? Why can't we just give her a way to recognize the people who should be allowed to pass?"

She looked up, startled, as Rock threw the shield at the real monster, slipping around to his other side to stay out of his way. She willingly followed him into the water.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:38 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi studied the map as he edited it, nodding as he explained his additions. "Monsters..." she mused. "Real monsters, not just evil people who pretend to be monsters. Hmm."

"Will the eggs she throws... I mean, are we killing her children by forcing her to use her eggs as weapons? And what about knocking out our sentry? Why can't we just give her a way to recognize the people who should be allowed to pass?"

She looked up, startled, as Rock threw the shield at the real monster, slipping around to his other side to stay out of his way. She willingly followed him into the water.

Rock answered the questions about the frog queen and said, "No, those aren't her children. They are more like mini bombs. They touch us and we get hurt. As for the recognizing thing, if the Hylians haven't thought of a way to do that, certainly none of us can. I suppose if we could speak frog, her language of frog then maybe, but even the universal translator won't do that. Let's just say this...the frog's defeat is the way for her to recognize us from the foes. She is kind of like a villain too. A needed villain who acts like a double agent. We speak her tongue and she will be asking us questions that we cannot answer nor have the time to. The frog understands one thing, fight and win and you shall pass. Don't fight or lose to me, and you will die where you stand."

They came upon the first of the boulders indicated on the map, then Rock said, "Okay, see how big that boulder is in front of us? We need to break it to move on. This shield is not strong enough to slice it in half. Why don't you use your arm strength and try and punch your way through? If you get hurt, I can heal you, so don't worry about injury, okay, Jinxi?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:46 am
empress dee
Rock answered the questions about the frog queen and said, "No, those aren't her children. They are more like mini bombs. They touch us and we get hurt. As for the recognizing thing, if the Hylians haven't thought of a way to do that, certainly none of us can. I suppose if we could speak frog, her language of frog then maybe, but even the universal translator won't do that. Let's just say this...the frog's defeat is the way for her to recognize us from the foes. She is kind of like a villain too. A needed villain who acts like a double agent. We speak her tongue and she will be asking us questions that we cannot answer nor have the time to. The frog understands one thing, fight and win and you shall pass. Don't fight or lose to me, and you will die where you stand."

They came upon the first of the boulders indicated on the map, then Rock said, "Okay, see how big that boulder is in front of us? We need to break it to move on. This shield is not strong enough to slice it in half. Why don't you use your arm strength and try and punch your way through? If you get hurt, I can heal you, so don't worry about injury, okay, Jinxi?"

Jinxi gave Rock a side-long glance, not fully sure she wanted to fight but seeing no viable alternative. Then she reluctantly turned to face the monster. With a deep breath to gather her strength, she punched it with all her might. Punching wasn't something she was particularly good at, and if it was too strong for the shield she was not confident she could do any real damage, but she tried. Her fist hurt a little after the punch, but otherwise she was not injured.

(OOC: I have no idea how much "strength" the boulder monster would need to feel such a blow, but strength is not Jinxi's talent, even giving it her best punch.)  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:41 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi gave Rock a side-long glance, not fully sure she wanted to fight but seeing no viable alternative. Then she reluctantly turned to face the monster. With a deep breath to gather her strength, she punched it with all her might. Punching wasn't something she was particularly good at, and if it was too strong for the shield she was not confident she could do any real damage, but she tried. Her fist hurt a little after the punch, but otherwise she was not injured.

(OOC: I have no idea how much "strength" the boulder monster would need to feel such a blow, but strength is not Jinxi's talent, even giving it her best punch.)

(The boulder isn't a monster, just a giant rock in the way)

The boulder was cracked a little, then Rock thought, "Hmm, no good...maybe if..."

Having an alternative idea, Rock said to Jinxi, "Okay, seeing as how you could only crack it and not break it, it looks like I will be doing the punching. So, I am going to need you to hold the shield and carry it."

Setting the shield down beside Jinxi, Rock clenched his fist, focused his sights on the boulder in front of him and then after pulling his clenched fist back, he pulverized the boulder until it was nothing but sand. "And that is how you get through those."

He waited for Jinxi to pick up the shield or at least try to pick it up before moving on. There was a clear path for quite a ways and Rock's tummy growled loudly indicating that he was getting hungrier.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:56 am
empress dee
(The boulder isn't a monster, just a giant rock in the way)

The boulder was cracked a little, then Rock thought, "Hmm, no good...maybe if..."

Having an alternative idea, Rock said to Jinxi, "Okay, seeing as how you could only crack it and not break it, it looks like I will be doing the punching. So, I am going to need you to hold the shield and carry it."

Setting the shield down beside Jinxi, Rock clenched his fist, focused his sights on the boulder in front of him and then after pulling his clenched fist back, he pulverized the boulder until it was nothing but sand. "And that is how you get through those."

He waited for Jinxi to pick up the shield or at least try to pick it up before moving on. There was a clear path for quite a ways and Rock's tummy growled loudly indicating that he was getting hungrier.

Jinxi nodded, reaching for the shield as Rock focused on the boulder. Her eyes slowly widened and her reach gradually slowed to a halt as he pulverized the boulder. When nothing remained by sand, she turned her wide-eyed gaze from the pile of debris to him. "I, uh, no, you're right. I can't do that." She admitted, finally finishing her reach for the shield. When it didn't come up easily with one hand, she used to two hands to hoist it to waist-height. She could carry it, but she glanced at it dubiously, not sure if she could actually use it for it's intended purpose effectively. It was heavy!  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:08 pm
Meanwhile, on the other side of the Zora's domain, Raditz had been swimming through when he distinctively heard a boulder's destruction. Turning behind him, he shouted, "Would you hurry it up, Andy?! If we do not make it to where Jinxi and Rock are within one hour, Jinxi is going to end up running out of air and drowning! Thank goodness Dee did the research and I hope for your sake that Rock thought of a way she could breathe otherwise."

Andy was trying his best to stay the right direction. He was not used to being this far underwater and it was worse than flying in his opinion. "I am trying, Raditz! This isn't the easiest skill for me to learn you know! Oh sure, Terry could master it no problem! And Dee, she can change into one of the locals! But, my element is not water. I do better in the air. If you are in that much of a hurry, then lead the way, i will catch up. Its a good thing that I at least took out the guardian."

"And how do you end up killing sharks then in Nalith, huh?"

"That water is different than this type. I feel all turned around in here."

Raditz sighed heavily and swam towards the monsters that had taken up residence under the ocean and blasted them with ease. Soon, he could see Jinxi and Rock. He smirked when he saw Jinxi trying to carry such a heavy shield. "Yo!" He called, "Do you need me to carry that shield for you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:06 pm
BogardAndy
Raditz sighed heavily and swam towards the monsters that had taken up residence under the ocean and blasted them with ease. Soon, he could see Jinxi and Rock. He smirked when he saw Jinxi trying to carry such a heavy shield. "Yo!" He called, "Do you need me to carry that shield for you?"

Jinxi looked up and smiled gratefully at Raditz. "Oh my, yes! That would be very helpful." She looked down at the shield, unwieldy in her arms, and then extended a bit in Raditz's direction. "Thank you!"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:00 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Jinxi looked up and smiled gratefully at Raditz. "Oh my, yes! That would be very helpful." She looked down at the shield, unwieldy in her arms, and then extended a bit in Raditz's direction. "Thank you!"

Raditz yanked the shield from Jinxi's grip, unintentionally rude-like, then hefted it, and nearly Jinxi too over his shoulder. He laughed when Jinxi lost her grip and landed on her butt on the sea floor. "Heh, when I grabbed the shield," Raditz said, "You should have let go immediately."

Flipping his scouter on, Raditz cussed under his breath noticing he wasted too much time with that stunt and said, "Look, here's the deal, apparently, Jinxi has about 5 minutes left under here before she drowns. She does not notice it yet, but the spell she has cast on her is only temporary. She had an hour when she entered this ocean to make it to the other side. Its been 55 minutes already. You two better run and forget about the obstacles because I cleared them all the way here. So swim for your life Jinxi all the way to the end. i will be right behind you."

(Not to worry, this is only a bit of drama. Jinxi will make it regardless. But, I wanted to make it interesting and so its not just oh, swim like a snail under the water. Besides, I have a plan where the next time, it will be much better for under the water too. Remember our characters are hungry, so we cannot be wasting time anyhow, right?)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:05 am
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Raditz yanked the shield from Jinxi's grip, unintentionally rude-like, then hefted it, and nearly Jinxi too over his shoulder. He laughed when Jinxi lost her grip and landed on her butt on the sea floor. "Heh, when I grabbed the shield," Raditz said, "You should have let go immediately."

Flipping his scouter on, Raditz cussed under his breath noticing he wasted too much time with that stunt and said, "Look, here's the deal, apparently, Jinxi has about 5 minutes left under here before she drowns. She does not notice it yet, but the spell she has cast on her is only temporary. She had an hour when she entered this ocean to make it to the other side. Its been 55 minutes already. You two better run and forget about the obstacles because I cleared them all the way here. So swim for your life Jinxi all the way to the end. i will be right behind you."

(Not to worry, this is only a bit of drama. Jinxi will make it regardless. But, I wanted to make it interesting and so its not just oh, swim like a snail under the water. Besides, I have a plan where the next time, it will be much better for under the water too. Remember our characters are hungry, so we cannot be wasting time anyhow, right?)

Jinxi popped back up at his words and started running even before asking (now a little breathless as she ran as fast as she could), "Drown?!? How far is it? I'm ..." She shook her head, deciding not to waste breath explaining, again, that she wasn't a very good swimmer. "Shouldn't we be going up instead?"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:29 am
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Jinxi popped back up at his words and started running even before asking (now a little breathless as she ran as fast as she could), "Drown?!? How far is it? I'm ..." She shook her head, deciding not to waste breath explaining, again, that she wasn't a very good swimmer. "Shouldn't we be going up instead?"

Raditz laughed, "It is faster to follow me than to try and get to the surface. We are precisely 1 minute away from the lounge. Don't quit now. Oh, and if you need someone to blame for this malfunction, then point them fingers at the ones who forced you to lose your memory. With your full memory you would have been able to get the proper spell performed."

The saiyan warrior was tempted to carry her the rest of the way, but looking at Rock, he just didn't have the heart. Rock was running right behind them and chopping down some of the re-spawn as they raced for the boss room. And precisely one minute later, they were there. Thankfully, this part of the journey had no worries with drowning and the frog guardian was just about to respawn when Raditz ducked to avoid Rock's double laser blast.

The guardian stayed down and the four of then were able to make it back into Dee's lounge via the men's bathroom. Seeing the disgusted look on Jinxi's face from the obvious smell, Raditz laughed, "Be grateful you didn't drown, this smell is nothing in comparison."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:48 pm
Rock was nearing punching point with Raditz's commentary, his face obviously showing it the entire trip right till they got to the lounge. He was going to perform a friendly escort out of the bathroom, when the hunger and the smell combined to create the reversal food effect.

Nasty sour stuff landed on Raditz's foot before Rock found a free stall that was not on the port-a-potty side. Dee had heard this with her super-sensitive hearing and saw what was going on. She looked at Raditz's foot and said, "You're lucky that Rock only got sick on you Raditz, you know that."

Upon seeing Raditz grumble and nod, Dee then escorted Jinxi out of the smelly bathroom. She asked Jinxi, "Did you enjoy your tour so far? I am sorry that the trip was cut short, but that was my fault for not getting Rock to use some sort of underwater protection."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:18 pm
empress dee
Rock was nearing punching point with Raditz's commentary, his face obviously showing it the entire trip right till they got to the lounge. He was going to perform a friendly escort out of the bathroom, when the hunger and the smell combined to create the reversal food effect.

Nasty sour stuff landed on Raditz's foot before Rock found a free stall that was not on the port-a-potty side. Dee had heard this with her super-sensitive hearing and saw what was going on. She looked at Raditz's foot and said, "You're lucky that Rock only got sick on you Raditz, you know that."

Upon seeing Raditz grumble and nod, Dee then escorted Jinxi out of the smelly bathroom. She asked Jinxi, "Did you enjoy your tour so far? I am sorry that the trip was cut short, but that was my fault for not getting Rock to use some sort of underwater protection."

Jinxi tried not to show how relieved she was to be back in the bar, out of the underwater realm and the men's room. But her deep breaths gave her away.

"Oh am I glad to see you! The tour was... interesting. But I'm not sure I am as capable of magic as Raditz thinks I am. However, he's right, my memory is not as stable as I know it should be." She sank down into a chair at an otherwise empty table, shaking her head ruefully. "I'm as tired as if I'd done a full day's work. How long were we gone? I completely lost track of time."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games