Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:04 pm
Krylancelo Mooncrest

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I want to show you...

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓚяιsтєη Ⓖяαηgєя◄
►ι αм: Single◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Enjoying Christmas with a cute boy! Hehehe!◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Soleil Park◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Outfit and carrying a Digital camera
╚══════════════╝

This boy is not from the U.S. so he is a foreigner. Well, a foreigner to Kristen so he must think she is a foreigner too. Oh this is going to be fun! There is almost no way that he will be able to figure where he is from, which means that he will get to have some snow in his face. She rubbed the back of her neck with her free hand when Alexander asked her if she made the hot chocolate and found it amazing. To make something that a boy likes would make her mama proud. When he guessed Kentucky, she held the snowball above her head to see if she can trick the boy into thinking that he got it right. Just when it seemed like she was going to drop it on her head, she tossed it toward Alexander and now his hair is decorated with pure white snow. A cute giggle escaped from Kristen momentarily before she answered him,

"The hot chocolate was made by me but the recipe is my mama's. I'm sure she would be happy to know that ya like her hot chocolate...and ya guessed wrong. Hehehe~! I'm from Austin, Texas. What about you? Ya said ya ain't from the U.S. so what country you're from?"

...everything that I can feel.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:36 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅AXEL▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ! 4m hum4n █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

║▌│█│║▌││█║║██║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

Axel was sitting still for a couple more moments until finally his behavior file had properly uploaded. He realized a tad late that the male had spoken to him, a simple hello but it was different than the normal greeting. It sounded almost like a question as if he was shy or unsure of initiating a conversation. Axel turned toward the other and extended a hand to him. It was proper behavior to shake hands upon meeting someone new.
"Hello, I am Axel. What is your name?" The voice wasn't metallic at all and had no trace of being monotone either. It sounded somewhat static, like a recording of a person talking but in high definition. To the tuned ear it would be odd but to an untrained ear it would sound normal, for the most part at least. His clear eyes scanned over the person before him to record any new data about human behavior and display. He tried to pull off a smile but it seemed really forced. It wasn't like he meant it to be that way he just didn't have the experience to pull off a genuine expression.

║│║▌│█│║▌││█║║██║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ! pr0m!53 █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬╠╬╠╬╬╠╬  

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:45 pm

ERIN THOMPSON
Proud Beautician

◜ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ╮

Erin blinked at the newcomer with confusion. He didn't reply to Erin at first, but gave a delayed response shortly after. That alone was pretty strange. He jumped when he held out a hand for him to shake. Erin furrowed his brows, unprepared for the sudden introduction. He took the male's hand lightly, awkwardly shaking it, "Erm... Erin." he introduced. His voice was unique, unlike one he'd heard before. It sounded normal, but there was something off about it. He couldn't place it. His smile as well seemed like it was reluctant. Maybe he was just there on a dare to prank him. Erin was starting to like Christmas less and less. He looked around awkwardly, trying to think of what to say, "Uhh... did you need something?" he asked.

◟ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ◞

OOC:

Kaija_14

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:08 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Axel felt the other shake his hand gently. He used this opportunity to scan the individual again, this time focusing on the brief contact of their hands. He could tell that this encounter was peculiar to Erin, who had just introduced himself. Axel could tell by how lightly their contact was and how short it lasted as well as the heart reading he detected from the short duration. He put his hand down in his lap and held his hands by entwining the fingers.
"I was just hoping to socialize here with other humans." Axel replied. It was rather odd to identify as a human but that's what he did. He tried to make his expression more convincing by remembering all the steps. A real smile is filled with emotion, something he still didn't have a grasp for. He turned back to Erin.
"Is there something troubling you?" Axel asked, the reading he received earlier led him to believe this. In his behavior log there was also a list of subtle hints to pick up on, and there were many. First, Erin was here alone and barely noticed another person approach, let alone sit down next to him. Second, the heart reading was slightly faster yet not in a nervous way. Plus the fact that there were a lot of questions and pauses in his speech. All of these were clear signs of trouble or anxiety.

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:32 pm
User Image

ⓀⒺⓃⓏⒾⒺ

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Kenzie wandered over to the park and this was his first time being at this location. "Maybe it will look better in the spring" he thought himself. He walks on in the park since he didn't have anything else to do before tonight. Eventually walks up to the tallest tree he could find in the park. Starts climbing it and sits down on the branch mid way up the tree.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Lune Beach.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:wandering. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:no one.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:25 pm
Alexander Caliburn
~Alien in Disguise~
"People always ask the age old question are we alone in this universe..."
Left over cash: $1,000
User Image
Alexander jumped again and stood up laughing. Leaning over Kristen he ran his hands through his hair and shook his head letting the snow fall onto her smiling. "You can have some back Ms. Kristen." He chuckled and sat down looking at her smiling again. "Next time you talk to her let her know I really enjoyed it. It was so good, the perfect hot chocolate." Alexander smiled sitting the cup-lid on her leg and rolled up his own snowball. "Oh no, see this is gonna go down like our bet just did. I'll give you a hint and if you guess correctly then this snowball will be back in my hair, but if you're wrong..."

A playful grin spread across his face as he made sure his snowball wouldn't just fall apart in his hands. "I'm from the southern part of Europe." He couldn't technically say born there since well...he wasn't, but Italy was his home more than that other planet.

Yuri_Misawa

"...I like to think that we aren't."

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:52 pm
Krylancelo Mooncrest

I want to show you...

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓚяιsтєη Ⓖяαηgєя◄
╚══════════════╝

Kristen had to cover the top of her thermos with her hand so none of the snow that Alexander decided to return to her won't go in. Looks like this boy can have a bit fun of as well, a quality she can appreciate from anyone, especially boys. For a few seconds she laughed as she shook off the snow that he gave back to her and listened to tell her that she should give compliments from him to her mama over the hot chocolate the next time she talks to her. She will be sure to remember to do that. Alexander took it upon himself to form a snowball of his own and make her play her own guessing game. She has to figure out where he is from or she will receive the same treatment that he did. Oh that is so not fair! She hasn't taken geography since high school!

"Oooh come on! Ya can at least make a smaller snowball than that since ya gave me some snow back! Hmm...oh dear...this is what I get for not remembering geography...southern part of Europe...ya don't sound French, German or Russian...what is that place called again...I'm gonna guess Ireland. Now before ya toss that snowball at yourself, do ya mind if I take a picture of ya enjoying my mama's hot chocolate? Pictures speak louder than words and it would bring joy in her heart to see someone happy fer something she did."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:23 pm
Alexander Caliburn
~Alien in Disguise~
User Image
A small smile appeared on his face and he nodded. "Very well, you can have your photo, but I won't make this little beauty any smaller." He set the snow ball down behind him and grabbed the cup-lid again holding it up and giving her a thumbs up and a sort of goofy smile. "This do ya?" Alexander actually mess up his goofy grin and a genuine smile appeared on his face as he looked at her. Staying still long enough for her to take the picture another smile appeared on his face. However this one was a little more mischievous when she said Ireland.

"Oh so close....actually no, I'm from Italy." Alexander picked the snowball back up and squished it on her head. "I am terribly sorry about that, must have been very cold." He chuckled and waited for her...outburst maybe.

Yuri_Misawa

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:20 pm
Krylancelo Mooncrest

I want to show you...

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓚяιsтєη Ⓖяαηgєя◄
╚══════════════╝

Yes! Kristen got permission to take a picture of someone on Christmas day and this picture will be extra special because she shared something with this someone: hot chocolate. It may sound simple and idiotic, but if one can't enjoy the simple things in life, then its near impossible to live. With her awesome digital camera, she pointed it toward Alexander and looked into the eyepiece as she turned it on. The first thing she saw was Alexander's goofy grin, which was enough to make her chuckle momentarily. While she was recuperating from her laugh attack, she pointed the camera toward Alexander again, this time a heartwarming smile that clearly showed how much he enjoyed her mama's hot chocolate. She will be happy to see this as soon as she can send the photo to her. Kristen took two photos in case one would be better than the other before and set the camera aside as she waited for the verdict. Did she guess right? Nope. She didn't guess right and as a result her head got squished with a snowball, meaning she had to make sure that her hot chocolate was safe from snow by covering it and she screamed a bit from the cold snow making contact with her. Oh she is not going to let him get away with this. Setting down her protected hot chocolate, she stood from the bench, knelt down, picked up snow and formed a quick snowball before she threw it at Alexander. She giggled afterward and stuck her tongue at him before saying,

"Gotcha! Hehehe~!"

Considering that he may retaliate, she took off running for the nearest tree to get some protection and buy time for her to form another snowball. Goodness she is acting like a child right now but she could care less. This was fun and Alexander didn't seem to mind. Now its time for the ultimate snowball fight. Who will win? Kristen or Alexander? No matter who wins, the two of them will be able to enjoy some more hot chocolate afterward, talk and share a good laugh.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:48 pm
Alexander Caliburn
~Alien in Disguise~
User Image
Alexander barely dodged the snowball. Falling off the bench he scrambled to get up and grabbed his own snowball. Throwing it at her tree he found his own and hid behind it. "Hate to say this Kristen, but you're going down!" He chuckled and started making another snowball. Leaning over he chucked the light weight ball at her tree again and started moving to another tree. "Make you another deal, if I win this little fight...we get dinner and you buy. If I somehow lose this fight, then like your mom's homemade hot chocolate I will make you one of my mother's home made meals." Taking cover again he rolled up another snowball. "What you think of that deal?"

Yuri_Misawa

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:18 pm
Krylancelo Mooncrest

I want to show you...

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓚяιsтєη Ⓖяαηgєя◄
╚══════════════╝

As Kristen was trying to form another snowball, she peeked from the safety of her tree and saw Alexander throwing a snowball. Quickly she retreated back to her tree and dropped her somewhat formed snowball, but at least the tree protected from the snowball. Hearing Alexander confidence in defeating her in this snowball fight got her pumped up to prove him wrong, but he got another chance to throw another snowball before she could even form her first one. She peeked from her tree again and saw where he ran off to so now she knows where he is hiding. While forming her snowball, she heard him propose a deal: If he wins the fight, then the two of them get dinner but she has to pay for them. If she wins, then he will treat her to a home cooked meal using one his mama's recipes. Either option seems to be a win for the both of them but she much rather go with the one where she doesn't have to pay and get a home cooked meal. An idea formed in her head: why make one snowball when she can make two? After she quickly formed the two snowballs, she ran out into the open and threw them at Alexander one at a time. The idea was for the first snowball to get him out of cover and the other to hopefully hit him. Despite the result, she got behind another tree and immediately began form two more snowballs.

"You're on! I hope you will have your apron ready after this! Hehehe~!"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:55 pm
Alexander Caliburn
~Alien in Disguise~
User Image
"My apron is always ready!" He hollered out moving out from behind the tree and dodging the first snowball, but the second one caught him in the side of the face. Rolling to the ground he quickly formed another one and paused. Why doesn't he make two as well? Alexander grinned and formed a second one. Tossing both of them up quickly he grinned and launched them at her. Both of the snowballs hit the tree making it shake. Scoffing he looked at the tree, it had plenty of snow on it. If he could hit it hard enough then the snow would drop onto her.

Alexander grinned and rolled on the ground till he was behind a tree. "I don't know about you, but this is the first Christmas I spent away from my family. I'm having a lot of fun!" He laughed and made two more snowballs. Running out from behind the tree he tossed the snowballs and ran towards the tree. He could feel his legs push against the ground harder, while he didn't exactly wanna use his super strength, he didn't exactly wanna get pelted by snow again. Jumping towards the tree he....some how missed and slid past Kristen blinking. "I miss!"

Yuri_Misawa

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:24 am
Krylancelo Mooncrest

I want to show you...

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓚяιsтєη Ⓖяαηgєя◄
╚══════════════╝

Yes! That second snowball hit Alexander! However he has not conceded the fight yet so Kristen still has to prepare two more snowballs while being protected by the tree lest he decides to flank her. That doesn't appear to be the case since she heard snowballs hit the tree but didn't notice it shaking. As she was finishing the second snowball, she heard him say that this is the first Christmas he is spending without his family but he is having a lot of fun. Wow...he is in the same boat as she is. Being away from family sucks especially during the holidays, but its nice to have someone who to spend it with when they are away from family too. Both of them are experiencing similar feelings which is awesome and helps make this simple snowball fight a lot more fun. Just as she was about to step out of the tree, she heard two more snowballs smack against the tree she is hiding behind forcing her to stay where she was. All of sudden she saw him slid past her. He missed? What was he trying to do? No time to think about that! She has him in her sights! With a lock on target, she ran toward him with the two snowballs and threw it at him. Victory is surely hers...then she slipped on some snow and ended up bumping into Alexander causing the two of them to fall on fresh powdery snow. The trip made Kristen feel a bit disoriented so she didn't get off him immediately. When she noticed him beneath her, she giggled before saying,

"Hehehe~! Looks like I gotcha. By the way, I'm having fun too for someone who is spending her first Christmas without family too."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:43 am

ERIN THOMPSON
Proud Beautician

◜ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ╮

Erin was getting weird vibes from this guy. The way he addressed people as "humans", that wasn't promising. He had assumed that Axel was somewhat close to human, given his appearance. His hair color wasn't exactly a normal color, but it could have been dyed. Still, Erin sort of had the urge to style it. It looked really soft. Processing what Axel had said, he just blinked for a moment, "Uhh... not particularly..." he lied. This guy was sharp! Or maybe Erin was just obvious. Who could blame him though? Alone on Christmas isn't exactly a fun time. He let out a sigh and crossed his arms, "Anyway, what are you doing spending your day at the park alone?" he asked, though, he wasn't really one to talk. Erin was spending his time trying to place what sort of magical creature he had encountered this time. A vampire? No, he didn't look menacing enough. Siren maybe? But his voice didn't have an enchanting feel to it.

◟ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ◞

OOC:

Kaija_14

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:58 am
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Axel watched as Erin blinked, was it something he had said. Maybe there was a mistake in his calculations when it came to diagnosing the social behavior of this individual. He was further confused when Erin said that nothing was really bothering him. Was this a textbook example of lying or was it a lead to take in order to ask more questions. This is why interacting was so difficult, every human had a new algorithm to be solved and figuring it out was half the battle. The Erin crossed his arms and sighed, what new signal was he being told now? It was a question, that was easier than another statement or comment. Questions were easy to process.
"Simple, I didn't want to be alone so I thought interaction would be the best way to solve my dilemma, you just happened to be the first I encountered." Axel replied, his answer true. It wasn't in his programming to be sneaky or deceitful, he was a robot, he was lucky to have free will. He decided to blink, though he honestly didn't need to since his "eyes" were just lenses. But he couldn't be human without getting every detail down to bodily functions. It had come to Axel's attention that he hadn't yet blinked during the encounter with Erin. There was a light "ting" sound that occurred during the blinking process, though faint it was audible to those paying attention. It was rather metallic in nature and was simultaneous for both eyes.

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games