Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Fiddle's Gym Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:06 am
Yoon-Mi Lee

User Image

Jack Reed

"I never assumed you were weak, Lala..." said Jack, looking at her apologetically. "I'm just surprised by your strength. I mean, you're such a tiny, cute little thing, and here you are liftin' over three times your weight as if it was nothin'! You're strong, but I like that... I find it really hot, to tell the truth." He blushed, smiling at her sheepishly as he hoped that his words wouldn't serve to make matters worse.

Jack watched as Lala lifted the weight. Even though he'd put 450 lbs onto the bar, she had lifted it easily as if it were little more than a paperweight. He admired her greatly for her strength... "Remind me to never get on your bad side, Lala..." he said - realizing that if she wanted to, she could probably kick his a** easily.

Jack grinned when Lala mentioned a wager. His face lit up when she mentioned going on a date... He was determined to win this basketball competition now - he didn't want to be forced to learn yoga, after all. "All right darlin', we got ourselves a deal!" he exclaimed, taking her hand and shaking it.

Jack walked to the basketball court at Lala's side. Luckily, there was nobody else there. He picked up one of the basketballs, dribbling it between both hands. "One on one, half court, first one to sink five baskets is the winner. That sound good to you, Lala?" he asked, smiling at her. He then tossed the basketball to her. "I'll let you go first!" He didn't show it outwardly, but he was a little nervous about this. He may have been strong and fast, but he wasn't the best shot when it came to basketball. She might have an advantage over him, unless he could get close enough to the hoop to dunk the ball.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:09 am
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ GG NOOB █▆▅▃▂

(●ゝω)ノGET REKTヽ(∀<●)
ooc: ≻ wearing: Sports bra Shoes Joggers Mask
Yoga mat The song shes listening to
Dark Lord Everfear

✌Hearing Jacks compliment Lala blushed, he's awfully straightforward isn't he? She held her arm and looked away embarrassed. She remained silent, not because she found it weird, but because she never knew how to answer these situations. Remaining silent was the only response she could muster, its the only one that seemed to work for her. Lala cleared her throat and smiled back at Jack with a tiny nod, At least you didn't have to learn that the hard way. She told him with a small laugh. Most people who crossed her ended up in the hospital, and they were lucky to be there. If it weren't for a promise she made with her aunt, she would have easily killed a few people, but then again, living is hell itself so maybe she did the right thing by keeping them alive. When Jack accepted the wager, Lala blushed and tried to calm her nerves. She shook his hand as well and walked with Jack to the court. She noticed the size difference the moment she mentioned the wager, but that wouldn't be an issue.

✌ As they got onto the court, Jack grabbed the ball and started dribbling. Lala laughed lightly as she watched closely. Yeah that sounds good. But one more thing- She paused and observed Jack closely, then smiled as she shifted into Jack's image, I think we can have a fair fight not. Dontcha think handsome? Lala asked as she stuck her tongue out. Her eyes shined in a bright pink as she grabbed the ball and dribbled lightly. She needed to mentally prepare herself, while she was also super competitive, she noted the worried expression on Jack's face. She simply huffed and took off, racing down the court while dribbling the ball, Can you keep up with yourself Jacky boy?

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:04 pm
Yoon-Mi Lee

User Image

Jack Reed

So, apparently people had crossed Lala before and learned their lesson 'the hard way'... Jack grinned - it seemed like this was yet another thing they had in common. He was glad that they were getting along well so far.

The next thing Jack knew, Lala had changed forms right before his eyes. She had shifted into a perfect mirror-image of him, indistinguishable from him in every way. Everything about her mimicry was perfect, right down to the hair. Jack couldn't help but laugh, amazed by her sheer talent. "Well, I never played basketball against myself before... but there's a first time for everything!" he said with a chuckle. He was aware of how odd this scene might have looked to outsiders.

When Lala raced down the court, Jack chased after her... He managed to steal the ball away from her. He then swivelled, shooting it towards the basket. It hit the backboard, then seemed to roll around the inside of the rim precariously - finally, it fell through the hoop. "Yeah!" exclaimed Jack, chuckling and sticking his tongue out at his mirror image. He had just scored one point - but he still had four more to go if he wanted to win. Anything could happen during that time, and he had to be prepared.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:28 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ GG NOOB █▆▅▃▂

(●ゝω)ノGET REKTヽ(∀<●)
ooc: Sorry it's crappy sweatdrop ≻ wearing: Sports bra Shoes Joggers Mask
Dark Lord Everfear

✌ Lala continued her dribbling until she noticed Jack advancing on her. In her slight panic to keep the ball from him, she went to pass the dribble off to her other hand, only to slip up and miss the pass which led to Jack getting the ball. Lala clicked her tongue and sighed as she went to retrieve the ball, alright then, she needs to step it up. You only got the ball because my hand slipped. Consider yourself lucky old man! Lala grabbed the ball and went back to face Jack, tossing him the ball and watched him closely. She wasn't really worried about losing, she had enough to pay for a meal for the both of them, she was just Very competitive in any game. She's never learned to tone it down, she doubts she ever will.

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:45 pm
((Sorry it's short. Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to add or change))

Yoon-Mi Lee

User Image

Jack Reed

"Or maybe I'm just better than you... ever thought about that?" asked Jack with a grin. It seemed like everything had to be a competition with Lala - but he didn't mind at all. In fact, being a rather competitive person himself, he enjoyed it. When Lala tossed the ball, he caught it. From where he stood, he then aimed and tossed it towards the basket. His aim was a little off, however - it struck the rim and bounced off, rolling across the court... Potentially giving Lala an opportunity to score.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:52 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ GG NOOB █▆▅▃▂

(●ゝω)ノGET REKTヽ(∀<●)
ooc: It's all good. Mine are short too lol ≻ wearing: Sports bra Shoes Joggers Mask
Dark Lord Everfear

✌ Noticing that right off the back Jack would score again, Lala was about to raise her voice in protest when she noticed it bounced off. Well lucky her. Without a second to hesitate Lala ran to the ball and snatched it, then turned and dunked the ball in, I could get used to your height Jacky boy. Lala giggled as she picked the ball up and walked back to the middle of the court, a smile on her face, How about we shorten this match. Who ever can dunk this ball next is the winner yeah?
Lala offered as she started her dribble beside her, watching Jack intently.

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:54 am
Yoon-Mi Lee

User Image

Jack Reed

Jack watched in amazement as Lala grabbed the ball, dunking it into the basket. He whistled appreciatively, then chuckled at her remark about his height. "Hot damn shug, Michael Jordan ain't got anything on you!" he exclaimed. He tthen nodded his head "Yeah... sounds good to me." He took a deep breath - he knew he'd have to concentrate now, or he'd end up being forced to learn yoga. All he needed was to make one slam dunk... he could do this!

Jack then charged towards Lala. He swooped in, managing to steal the ball away from her. He bent his knees slightly - then, using all of his werewolf strength, he pounced, leaping across the court in a single bound. At the height of his jump, he dunked the ball into the basket, before landing on the floor.

"Yeeee-haaaw!" exclaimed Jack, grinning at Lala... "Looks like you owe me lunch, darlin'!" He said happily. He had no idea where they would eat, though. Make it Tso had been amazing, but he wanted to try something different. He could really go for some southern or Cajun cooking right now - but unfortunately, there weren't any restaurants in Soleil that had such cuisine.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:40 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ GG NOOB █▆▅▃▂

(●ゝω)ノGET REKTヽ(∀<●)
ooc: On the next post Lala will leave ^^≻ wearing: Sports bra Shoes Joggers Mask
Yoga mat
Dark Lord Everfear

✌ Lala kept her stance relaxed and low as she readied herself for her dunk. As she made her move she noted the quickened movement that Jack made. He moved faster then before,
which didn't really surprise Lala. What did surprise her was the ball being suddenly snatched from her, and Jack making a sudden scoring dunk with a cheering yehaw. Well that was unexpected. Transforming to her original form, Lala placed her hands on her hips and puffed her cheeks, Uncool.
Lala muttered as she rolled her eyes at the cowboy, a deals a deal. But hey,
Jack will learn yoga one of these days, if Lala has anything to say about it.
Yeah yeah Jack I get it. Let me just get my stuff packed. In the mean time figure out where you wanna go. Lala walked away to the treadmill she was at before this basketball bet, and grabbed her mask and her mat, remembering to roll it up, and walked over to the water fountain and took a small sip.

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:17 pm
Yoon-Mi Lee

User Image

Jack Reed

The expression on Lala's face when Jack won was priceless. He chuckled, sticking out his tongue at her. He figured it was only fair, since she had won the DDR competition yesterday. He followed her as she got her stuff packed up - and then, she had asked him to figure out where he wanted to go... He thought about it for a minute. "Well, I could really go for some jambalaya right now, with collard greens and cornbread. Maybe some deep-fried catfish..." He said with a grin. "Unfortunately, they don't have any joints here in town that serve that kind of food. Hell, they don't even got a Cracker Barrel here!" he then chuckled. He looked at Lala, realizing she probably didn't know what he was talking about.

"Well, Make it Tso was delicious... I don't know if you wanna go there twice in a row, though." said Jack. "Taste of Italy and that other place aren't far from here, but they're so expensive..." $30 for a meal seemed a bit ridiculous, not to mention the price of appetizers and everything else. As nice as fine dining sounded, He didn't want her to spend all her money on him. "There's also the Shark's Head... been a while since I had good sushi!" He then grinned at her. "Or maybe we can go over to your place, and you can cook somethin' for us?" he suggested "Do you like to cook, Lala?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:09 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ GG NOOB █▆▅▃▂

(●ゝω)ノGET REKTヽ(∀<●)
ooc: -Lala exits- ≻ wearing: Sports bra Shoes Joggers Mask
Yoga mat
Dark Lord Everfear

✌ Lala turned from the fountain as she listened, Well aren't you thoughtful of your dates feelings and her wallet. Lala joked as she placed her hands on her hips. Lala hasn't dated a lot, two people actually, and they both went poorly. One of them always made her pay, promptly after finding out shes loaded with "gamer money,"
and the other really didn't like doing anything on dates. He was a bore to say the least. But Jack seemed to have a good head on his shoulders, considering she doesn't know much about him. So you just want southern cuisine. Yeah not a lot of places here are like that. Lala sighed as she leaned against the wall in deep thought.
✌ Jacks last question caught her by surprise. Can she cook? Well yeah, she's not bad at cooking, but she's not highly confident in her "catfish fryin'" as Jack would say. But hey, she could give it a try. She has to head to the store to get all the things for dinner though, but she planned to head to the store regardless so she might as well stock up on her necessities, I enjoy cooking yes, but I've never made fried catfish. I've made fried rice, padok,
chimaek, you name it, I've most likely fried it.
with a small smile aimed at jack, she blushed and scratched her cheek, I could make some traditional korean foods if you'd like. N-not today o-or anything... Lala muttered as she looked to the ground. With a small huff she shook her head and threw on her mask, Never mind let's get rollin to the story Jacky boy! She proclaimed as she walked towards the exit of the gym.

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:32 am
Yoon-Mi Lee

User Image

Jack Reed

"Well, it's just common sense. Why would you go to some hoidy-toidy restaurant and pay sixty bucks for some tiny, overcooked steak when you can have a bigger and better steak at home for much cheaper?" asked Jack, a grin on his face. He was generally wary of most 'fine dining' establishments, believing them to be a rip-off. "Yeah, southern cuisine would be nice, but I'm really down for anything!" he said, wiping the sweat from his brow.

Jack's face lit up when Lala mentioned what she could cook. "Actually, I'd love it if you could make some Korean food, shug! I've only had Korean food a few times before, but I loved it! You think you could make bibimbap, by any chance?" he asked, mispronouncing the name. "I was up in Spokane, Washington a while ago. I had been workin' hard all day and I was hungry. I wanted to try somethin' new, so I stopped at this little Korean restaurant. I ordered some bibimpap, and it was the most amazing thing I'd had in a long time. And the little things they gave me on the side were pretty damn good too..."

As they stepped out of the gym, Jack lightly took a hold of Lala's hand, leading her towards his truck, which was parked nearby. "So, the grocery store downtown then? Sounds good to me..." he said. He opened the passenger's side door for her before getting in the driver's seat himself and starting the engine... He looked forward to their date tonight.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:11 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, мαч ②②иם

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②②⑥
( ⑦ мσитнs, ⑭ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 2:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ Company: Kiku, Sella
✗ Location: Fiddles Gym
✗ Wearing: Sleeveless musclee tee and sweat pants

Tyrese swung his gym bag to the curved side his left hip as Sela waddled through the door of the family restroom, shaking his head as she picked at a wedgie in her swimsuit before jumping to spin his way. ”Excited to start your swim lessons again? Or are you just excited for the ice cream I promised you.” He questioned, wondering how she stayed upright as she dramatically swung her head to both sides. ”Ice cweam!” She’d answer back, finally stumbling like her father suspected she would. The wolf motioned for her to turn around after catching her arm and lifting her up enough to get her feet where they should be. ”Well, be good for Kiku and we’ll get some just like daddy promised.” Pressing her made her remeber better, but that didnt guarantee she wouldnt cry once water got up her nose. She hated that the worse, though not quite enough to wear a nose plug. Asumba nabshs Cookie.” Nonsense, but he pretnended to understand nevertheless. Cookie he recognized, as the young shifter had taken to calling her swim teacher by that name. He wasnt sure how she’d landed on that, but it had evolved from qui-qui, and before that, qui-coo. Sela was a strange one. ”I’m sure she’s excited to see you too.”

Hopefully the tiger deity was happy to see them. Sela may have opted for the ice cream, but there was rarely an adult she liked so much as her. While Kiku’s size had scared her at first, it seemed to make her feel safe after a while; she pretended to be a tiger at home how, seeming to move out of her butterfly phase in favor of the stripped breed of feline. That aside, they hadn’t seen the personal trainer in a month or so. Yeah, his daughter wasnt taking lessons while it was cold out, but she still came along when her father stopped in for his workouts. That had been the case before he learned about Lillian’s death, and this would be their first time back since that all went down. Maybe, as his trainer, it was understandable to overlook; however, she was a little more than that- he had found it comforting to call her a friend, and knew it wasn’t so great he hadn’t at least let her know what was going on. While he didnt think the tigress would give him the silent treatment or generally show any signs of upset at all, it didn't stop the author feeling some guilt at how he isolated himself from friends and family. More so, his guilt stemmed from drastically dropping weight again and, ********- everything else he’d been doing to himself. The unfortunate truth was, they’d probably have to start his training plan from scratch. Again. Had he had a different trainer back then? Either way, he’d brought a gift of dried, candied fruits to help appease any hurt feelings.

”Do you see her?” Tyrese asked, opening the door to the pool room and waiting while Sela stopped in her tracks. Owlishly round ruby red orbs slowly scanned the room, unaware of how she blocked the door and two other adults behind her dad. ”There!” The pup would yell, pointing and running with loudly slapping flip flops. He wouldn’t even have opened his mouth before she remebered not to run, her arms pinning themselves to her sides as she resorted to something between a stomp and a duck-like waddle. Little weirdo. Snorting, he began to follow again, glad she seemed this normal despite a week of post-funeral meltdowns. Needless to say, he was pissed when the Hall family butler let her close enough to see into the open casket when he’d left her with him to go up there himself. They were putting it behind them now, and that was all he could hope for. God knows, as sad as it was, her uncle Lysander wasn't going to play the biggest role in her life. Maybe it was better if she forgot...all of the last year, when it came down to it. ”Cookie!” Sela began, and he would follow up, ”Hey, Kiku. Sorry we’re a little late.” He was going to need to adjust to working nights now, but he thought earlier morning appointments would be easier all around. ”How are you today?”

Estate #: 1504 Lumiere & 1201 Pasadena ┋Funds: $467.75 ┋Bentley
Temper✎✎✎✎✎Stress✎✎✎✎✎Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

Out Of Chamomile:
asbloodrunscold"

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 5:03 pm

User Image

User Image
The Righteous Tiger Goddess

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku was actually a bit surprised and immensely happy when she was contacted by Tyrese in order to set up a time for Sela's swim lessons. Kiku had actually begun to worry that perhaps they had moved to a different trainer, that she had perhaps upset them, or that something may have happened. Kiku didn't even gotten to see Tyrese at the event some time ago though a few of the others she had taken to training were there. She was relived that they were coming in for lessons, but not because it was her job as a trainer. Kiku had gotten to know the two while helping Sela swim, and Tyrese train and she cared for them though she knew that as their trainer it wasn't really her right to know everything. She was just glad the two were seemingly alright.

Kiku had actually been waiting for them as the pool. She was wearing her normal instruction swimsuit which was just a purple H-back swimsuit with the name of the gym on it modified to allow her tail to move about. It had black and white striped adornments to fit the goddess's other self and so it wasn't taken from her locker when she was training normally. The whole suit was custom so anyone would know whose it was if it vanished. Kiku was pretty easy to find in a crowd given her size, and color choice but that at least made it easy enough for Tyrese and Sela to spot her though at times Kiku was teaching in her true form so they'd know either. Kiku was simply stretching near the pool a bit out of the way for others.

Kiku's ears twitched as she heard the excited and urgent flapping of flip flops across the slick floors, followed by a small shift to a more careful but still rapid movement. Kiku instantly knew who it was even though it had been awhile and so turned with a bright, toothy smile and bright eyes to look at Sela.

She crouched, though even doing so she was much taller than the pup "おひさしぶりですね[1] Sela-chan~!" she greeted the pup with joy making a playful growl and claw sign that she typically did before getting the child a caring pat. She actually found it adorable to be called Cookie though it was a strange line from her name to there. It filled her heart with joy just to see her at the gym again, and looking well. The tigress directed her eyes upward at Tyrese as she stood "おひさしぶりですね Ty-sama!" she greeted him as well, though it was a very formal greeting mostly because they were at her job though she valued Tyrese and Sela as close. She looked him over and could tell quite quickly that not all was perfect under the stars, but she wasn't going to press him for anything personal unless he wished to speak of it. She was also probably going to have to train him again if he hadn't been doing it on his own which was all well and good with her. She placed a hand on her hips as he apologized for being late, but the tigress just shoot her head "You are not that late." she smiled, she certainly didn't seem upset.

She chuffed vocalizing her happiness "I have been quite well. My house has finally been fully settled into and I have simply been enjoying the city, but more importantly I have missed the two of you!" her tail swished about gently "Have you been fairing well Ty-sama? " she didn't expect him to open up too wide off the bat, but it helped to ask and they'd likely be talking while Kiku walked Sela through her swim lessons. Kiku liked to talk to both parents and children at the same time. She leaned down to Sela "And are you ready for some fun?" she gave attention to the both of them, a somewhat more official, but warm tone for Tyrese and a lighter and inviting tome for Sela without being childish.

Kiku lowered herself a little to lay back for some warm-ups and stretches before actually swimming as it was important, and Kiku was the type to work with her clients rather than just tell them what to do.

Translation
:
[1] It has been awhile!

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen!"

場所: Gym // オカシ$740.0 // 同朋: Ty & Sela // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside), // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

whiters4

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 2:07 am
✗ Company: Kiku, Sela
✗ Location: Fiddles Gym
✗ Wearing: Sleeveless muscle tee and sweat pants

Sela curved her finger tips towards her palms, raising them to her cheeks and narrowing her eyes. ”RAWR!” Tyrese supposed this was a kindred greeting, but then again, children were all about imitation. Though, while Kiku patted the bluenette’s hair, the wolf was reminded to seek Sela’s rubber swim cap out of his bag. No point in having his car smell of wet dog if he could help it. Smiling at the greeting sent his way, he bent down not at all long after noticing the inspective glance over that followed. He wore his heart on his sleeve more than he’d like to admit, and his slight hint of discomfort and conviction on his face wasn’t an exception. He was glad for an excuse to keep moving. In this case, Sela was being particularly antsy as he wrangled her hair under the cap; nevertheless, he managed both that and a worried glance at his athletic watch before rising again. They were nearly fifteen minutes late, thanks to him underestimating his travel time between Sela’s school and here. He was a stickler for schedules, and so felt far more bothered by running behind. He supposed parenthood must come with some measure of spontaneity and flexibility

The author cleared his throat, ”It’s always a nice feeling to get that last box unpacked, let me know if you have a house warming party. It’ll give me a good excuse to shop for kitchenware.” He smiled, adjusting the strap of his bag on his shoulder. Close friends knew it best, he was caught buying a new ceramic dish set every couple of months. ”And...we’re glad to be back, Sela talked my ear off about it.” Plenty of, ‘we go see Cookie?’ And, ‘Daddy I go in the pool with Cookie!” On the bright side, he would never have to worry about an accident on the beach or around the pool when they were home, thanks to Kiku. On the topic of how he was doing, he broke his streak of hesitation before too suspicious an amount of time had passed. It wasn’t a short answer, so he considered how much to say, if anything at all. ”Uh, I’ve been getting by.” Was the lupine’s reponse, self consciously pressing at the bags under his eyes as he made his way over to a small set of benches. Sela was none the wiser, looking down at her hand as to properly form her fingers and give Kiku a thumbs up. ”Ready!” She’d chime happily.

While Sela plopped down to mimic the goddess’s stretches, Tyrese took a seat and glanced around for a side door close enough to sneak out of. He was at a gym, so there was one of those unspoken taboos a out tobacco, even in the pool area. More over, he wouldn’t light up in front of his daughter, or either the females, regardless of cravings. What he would do was rifle for the box and stick one of the white and yellow cylinders behind his ear, knowing he could step out for one once Sela was too absorbed in her lesson to notice him gone. She was attentive for her age, it was the wolf in her. ”Now that you’re settled in, perhaps a get together is in order, it’s the perfect weather for it.” While still being mindful of her sense of professionalism, Tyrese didnt think it was outlandish for clients to be friends with their trainers and invite them out, so long as there were clear, formal, boundaries. And there were, so he extended the invitation.

Estate #: 1504 Lumiere & 1201 Pasadena ┋Funds: $467.75 ┋Bentley
Temper✎✎✎✎✎Stress✎✎✎✎✎Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

Out Of Chamomile:
“asbloodrunscold"

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games