Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[ORP] Nothing to Sneeze At (MINIBOSS PG 18!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:36 pm
Na'ima turned a look to her sister as she called out to her. "You chose the experiment over me, sister," she called right back, clearly not happy.

She turned to Shik then. "I am always willing to aid you if the task is one of interest to me. I think I will step back for a bit now, regain my balance." She took a few steps away then, putting more distance between herself and the creature..thing.

medigel
Yayoi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:26 pm
Shaheen let out sigh. "I suppose you're right. It'll probably dribble goop on our fur carpets, anyways."

Yet still, she didn't make any movements to help or to attack again, instead standing to the side while thumbing the edge of her blade. Besides, Shikoba seemed to have things under control, and a few others were joining in to beat the mutant beast back.

Well, he did have it under control, until he swooped in with blade ablaze and got his hand stuck. Shaheen straightened, watched for a moment as she thought he might fight his way free, and then let out a bout of laughter when he did not.

Shaking her head, she desummoned her weapon, and took off again, flying low until she was hovering over his head. Tendrils of something....what was once a tail, perhaps, slapped at one of her legs just as she grabbed Shik under his free arm to haul him free.

She might have stuck her tongue out at Uttam with a wolffish grin.

Once Shik was free enough to fly on his own, she released him. "As amusing as it is to watch you struggle, I think I prefer you intact. No need to thank me, honey bear." She drifted closer to him to give him a pat on the cheek, and then cackled.

HP:39
Damage: n/a
medigel

carhop cavalier

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:15 pm
"Oh, ******** the both of you." Uttam glowered, no longer fighting the gelatinous lockdown. "Burn in all the Hells."

medigel
seussi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:45 pm
Noooo of course not. Falair would never choose anything over her sister. Never not ever. Her sister's words bit hard and her attention on the creature quickly faded as she made her way closer to the older mare. Brown eyes big and wide. "You misunderstand. You were a part of the experiment so it was a plus. If you had been in any serious harm I would not have allowed you to linger a minute longer."

Eight

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:00 pm
"That's the spirit!"Shaheen practically purred, attention shifting downwards back towards Uttam. "But if you want me to help you, perhaps, if you say please."

carhop cavalier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:14 am
Hmph. Na'ima regarded her sister with a sidelong gaze, one of hurt and disappointment. How could Falair prioritize attacking the creature over getting her out first?! What if someone attacking it had hurt her?! She wasn't buying it, not even those sad brown eyes could save her right now. "I would have seen you removed before doing anything else," she said coldly before turning away, weapon in hand and sickle being spun quickly on its chain. She wasn't made for fighting, but perhaps hitting the thing that tried to eat her would help ease her irritation.

Yayoi
QQ I'm sorry she's being a butt

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Smerdle rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-16)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:12 pm
It had all been going so well, especially the part when Mmur had just kind of stood around so as not to mess up the whole strengthening... thing... they'd had going on. Now, when he finally saw a way he could contribute that should have posed him no problem at all, the soldier hopped right in to defend his brethren only to find himself suspended at the center of a wobbling minipet jello, eyes wide and limbs immobilized in a jaunty X.

Quote:
HP: 32
Damage: 0
BOSS HP: 79

prolixity rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:46 pm
The back of Qarah's neck prickled. It paused in its prodding of its test subject to find the source, and met Waits's hostile stare. It returned the glare in kind, though it wasn't stupid enough to start something in the laboratory under the watchful gaze of elders.

It picked up its bowl when the elder beckoned, but before it could attempt to add its mixture to the blend, something was happening, experimental subjects melting and running together into a fascinatingly gross monstrosity that engulfed the elder. Qarah put its bowl back on its workstation and checked the bindings on its own tormented minipet, then summoned its bolas to hand and scuttled around to find a spot where it could hit the oozing thing.

HP: 32
Dmg: 2

Boss HP: 77

chirigami
sempai noticed me

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:50 pm
There was a Famine soldier Qarah didn't know stuck in the goop of the creature. Qarah held its breath and darted closer to get a hand on the soldier's arm and pull it loose, suffering a few scratches in the process.

HP: 29

Smerdle
hi u is freed

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:09 pm
Wrath had, admittedly, fallen on the wayside for a little while. For one who was adamant on never becoming a guardian, he sure demonstrated strong, protective qualities that would have served well in such a position. Soren and Nergui's foal could not have been in more safe and caring hands as Wrath kept her out of harms way, which was to say he basically hoarded her all to himself for a while and just stayed in one place, chatting to her, rocking her in his arms, and trying to get her to smile and jabber in return for all of his efforts.

Eventually, though, he knew that he should probably join in, especially since Na'ima had suggested it. Reluctantly, he sought out Soren, and handed the babe back to her father, before heading to wherever it was everyone had gone.

What he was met with was, frankly, unexpected.

His curved blade was summoned instantly to his hand as eyes narrowed on the creature, and then flicked around to seek out Na, who, at quick glance, appeared to be okay, if not slightly disgruntled looking. Stalking forward with swift and graceful movements for one so large, he noticed that the glob of minipet monstrosity held some horsemen within it's sticky grasp. Ducking in, he grabbed one of these and began to pull him to safety, though he himself was nipped by teeth in the process.

Somewhere overhead, Shaheen pouted.

HP: 37
ramenli
because wrath returned the baby to her daddy

Carhop Cavalier
u free bro

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Eight rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-16)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:56 pm
Boss HP: 77

Perhaps trying to attack the creature when in an unhappy mood had not been her best decision. As proven when Na'ima found herself being pulled in again despite her best efforts.

Really?!

HP: 24
Damage done: none because why would she  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:02 pm
The frustration of those victim to its gooey grasp, the spores it had released upon the rest--things to whet its appetite with. But as these would-be lunches were wrested from its grasp, each took a portion of the collective with them--the mess, the smell, the disease, the rage. And the compound creature was lesser for it. It grew less condensed, smaller, less controlled, and far, far noisier in what it viewed now as its eventual path to its death. But damn if it would try to take something with it.

In the background, the Elder pulled away with a sucking thwp and nearly knocked over more supplies. The clatter was almost a signal as the creature roared with its wrong mouths and attacked.

User Image
BOSS HP: 77
AD: 5
Status Effect 1: Attacks made against it are back to a -6. Despite its rage, the aggregate is effectively weaker due to the damage caused. You also no longer have to fear being pulled in/needing rescue!
Status Effect 2: If you were caught in its grasp/missed an attack in the previous stage, part of the mixture has coated you and invaded what is essentially your immune system. Rather than feel sick, however, you feel stronger. Angrier. Your attacks are now on par with an Elder's. (2d10-6). The monster might not be your only target, however...

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:03 pm
And as quick as a breath, Na'ima was caught up once again. Falair could blame it on the small tantrum as a distraction from her not pulling Na'ima out the first time. But she kept a tight lip about the whole thing.

Falair could not win. Part of her wanted Na'ima to stay stuck for a little while longer out of mild spite for her anger but the young Sage knew her sister would be even more upset.

With a small sigh, she casually tossed her chain at Na'ima to help pull her out.

HP: 21

Eight

Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:09 pm
BOSS HP: 73

Oh, look. Someone decided to rescue her sister. Na'ima was silent as she was pulled out from the creature's goo, refusing to even look at her sister, but everything about her despite all the coverings screamed anger. Anger at herself for getting dragged in twice, anger at Falair for not seeing the issue with not helping her the first time and likely begrudgingly helping her the second time, anger at Wrath for choosing to coo at someone's foal and ignore her and wave her off without even a kiss in greeting or a hello, and especially rage at the thing that had ruined all of her hard work and happiness for the day.

She was going to ******** kill it.

Her first strike wasn't terribly impressive, but she didn't even grunt in protest as she tugged at her weapon a few times before forcibly wrenching it from the creature's flesh. She stepped back, her blade spinning on its chain.

HP: 19
Damage done: 4  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-20)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:12 pm
BOSS HP: 70

This time she barely glanced against it. She rolled her eyes and tugged back again. Why did it have to be goop? Why couldn't it be something solid?

HP: 14
Damage done: 3  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas