Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Black Abyss {Literate RP Bar} {Grand Opening!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xayvien

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:45 pm
Rayven sighed softly then reach for his phone; wondering if he could remember the number for Daxterian's after all this time they'd been apart. He began to dial the number then sighed; holding the phone up to his ear and listening to it ring. "Come on; be in a good mood..." He thought.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:35 pm
Maki smiled a reassuring smile to Rayven as she held a thumbs up as well.

She sat with her arms rested on the table, crossing eachother. Her tail twitched with excitement. Maki hoped the best for her friends  

Intempestus

Xayvien

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:15 am
The phone clicked and Daxterian answered. "Hello?" He'd ask curiously; Rayven freezing for a moment. "Daxterian...? This is...Rayven..." The other end went dead for a moment and Rayven's ears drooped down. "Hello...Rayven..." Daxterian would answer quietly; the pair on the phone seemed to freeze for a moment.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:00 pm
((SO SORRY GUYS! I promise I'll post tomorrow. I've been busy today!!
Love you all heart ))

Intempestus

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:14 am
((postign forn school.. afest has stolen my soul and ill be back late Monday))
Ed busied himself with cleaning and practiving his bartenign(sp) tricks. " Maki I think im goign to head up stairs for a nap" He stolled over and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek " watch over the place ok?" he smiled " Love ya sweety " He blushed and hurried up the stairs cursing himself for saying that outloud. Once he got to his room he curls up in bed and drifted off to sleep hoping that when he woke up everythign would be bette.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:43 am
Maki sat and watched Rayven, tapping the pad of her finger on the table, not to make much noise.

She looked around and saw Ed approach, and smiled.
"Ok hun." She said and returned his hug, then tilted her cheek towards him for the kiss and giggled as he walked off.
"You too"

Maki looked around the place to make sure things were ok.  

Intempestus

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:50 pm
Ed trots down the stair feelign awake and happy and slides behind the bar and whistles at Maki cutly" He Love anything new happen?.. how long was I out for?.. feel like ti was a week. I cleaned my room made my bed and also cleaned yours hope you dont mind I got bored.." He walked over and hugged her kissed her cheek lightly and purred " I forgot how good you smelled" he blushed and let ehr go with a soft mew and returned to hsi spot near the bar.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:20 pm
Maki turned to Ed as he returned and smiled.

"No, of course I don't mind. Would you like to clean all the tables as well?" She said with a chuckle.

"Did you have a good rest hun?"  

Intempestus

Intempesta Nox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:38 am
Ae , a black and red wolfess, walked into the bar, dripping wet from the rain that poured outdoors. Her fur was based black, with red accents that marked her the tip of her tail, paws and her nose.

She shook her shaul free of any water. It wrapped around her front and crossed over twice. It then wrapped around her neck somewhat, and came up as a hood over her red tipped ears.

As the majority of the water was off, Ae took a look around with her purple eyes and spotted the bar. She walked over slowly and placed her shaul over a chair to dry, revealing egyptian-like peasant clothes. On her left wrist, hung a golden bangle embedded with Onyx Jewels. There was no other jewelry but this.

"Can I have Strawberry Margarita please?...and a towel?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:21 pm
Ed smiles at Maki .. "Yes I di.."the new patrion entered and he quickly finished his sentence.. "did love thank you for asking.."he addressed the new persons order "As you wish m'lady" he disapread into the back an grabbed a big fluffy purple towel hsi personal favoirte and handed it to the newcomer " is it STILL raining.. man it feels like ages since ive seen the sun..." He smiles at her as he mixed her drink " so what bring you to these parts?.. Would you like a room for the night? whats your name? .. he notices hsi rapid fire questions and closes his mouth quickly and looks at the bar...as he slid her the drink.  

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:41 pm
(( THIS RP DIED WHYYYY ))>>  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:26 am
Wasn't going anywhere....
Plus, two of the members have been inactive in Gaia for a while.....

RIP: BLACK ABYSS BAR!!!

Intempesta Nox

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:11 pm
grr i was enjoying it but i guess no one else was well.. rip black abyss bar..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:06 pm
And here I was hoping it would ressurect itself...  

NyghtBanshee

Kurick-teh-dude

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:01 pm
im glad it's gone, no real bar is like that and i haven't spent more than 5 minutes in a bar but i've snuck into quite a few and none of them have carpet, seperate tv room, bedrooms, and a fireplace, people go to a bar to drink and get drunk.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff