Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
The Blushing Bride Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May Akai Usagi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:15 am
shapelessevil

I can both see the confusion and dissapointment look on Aidar's face, looking at that hurt a bit, but i am reminded he is not the same one I speak of. That being said I
turn my attention over to billy and nod my head. "You are free to as" my ears perk up and place my right hand quickly on mmy belly and give a smile.

OoC: spoilsport. Your translations sucked by the way, its "heavy with your child" anyways I need that info from you asap.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:05 pm
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil

I can both see the confusion and dissapointment look on Aidar's face, looking at that hurt a bit, but i am reminded he is not the same one I speak of. That being said I
turn my attention over to billy and nod my head. "You are free to as" my ears perk up and place my right hand quickly on my belly and give a smile.

OoC: spoilsport. Your translations sucked by the way, its "heavy with your child" anyways I need that info from you asap.

"Ok, first of all, what do you believe to your wifely duties to your husband to be?"

OOC:That bad translation is exactly the reason why I added the translation spell. I could't read that my self if my life depended on it. So, ran it through Google Translate, and that's exactly what came up, word for word. I merely cut and pasted it.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

May Akai Usagi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:47 am
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil

turn my attention over to billy and nod my head. "You are free to as" my ears perk up and place my right hand quickly on my belly and give a smile.

"Ok, first of all, what do you believe to your wifely duties to your husband to be?"

OOC:That bad translation is exactly the reason why I added the translation spell. I could't read that my self if my life depended on it. So, ran it through Google Translate, and that's exactly what came up, word for word. I merely cut and pasted it.
"We dont necessarily have what you would call "wifely duties," we are assasins and spy's, i could lead a life popping out babies if it is means to my target, but if i had any its to protect my family and children with my life, care for them when they are ready to leave my village, teach them what i know. Show some motherly affection.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:07 pm
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil

"We dont necessarily have what you would call "wifely duties," we are assasins and spy's, i could lead a life popping out babies if it is means to my target, but if i had any its to protect my family and children with my life, care for them when they are ready to leave my village, teach them what i know. Show some motherly affection.

Um, ok... What do you believe to be your husbands duties to you?  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

May Akai Usagi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:12 am
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil

"The husband's duties would be like mine to protect his family and children with his life, care for them when they are ready to leave my village, teach them what he know. Show some fatherly affection."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:43 pm
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil

"The husband's duties would be like mine to protect his family and children with his life, care for them when they are ready to leave my village, teach them what he know. Show some fatherly affection."

Ok, now, I'm supposed to ask you how many children you plan on having, but given the reproductive nature of rabbits, I'm going to just go with "lots" and move on... No, you say that in addition to the ways of the assassin you were taught a secondary trade in your village... What was it?  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

May Akai Usagi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:34 pm
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil

Ok, now, I'm supposed to ask you how many children you plan on having, but given the reproductive nature of rabbits, I'm going to just go with "lots" and move on... No, you say that in addition to the ways of the assassin you were taught a secondary trade in your village... What was it?
"On the contrary I do not plan to have any more then this one, at most three. But if He wants more he better be willing to make sure I want more. To answer your question, i don't necessarily have a second trade, I have been able to master many activities, duties, and practices. I am a licensed: herbalist, mid-wife, chef, maid, housekeeper, fisher, knight, vocalist, mixer, fencer, dancer, exotic dancer, and professor.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:50 pm
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil

"On the contrary I do not plan to have any more then this one, at most three. But if He wants more he better be willing to make sure I want more. To answer your question, i don't necessarily have a second trade, I have been able to master many activities, duties, and practices. I am a licensed: herbalist, mid-wife, chef, maid, housekeeper, fisher, knight, vocalist, mixer, fencer, dancer, exotic dancer, and professor.

Wow, what a woman! Let's hear it for Miss Mizuti Mii, folks! *applause* Thank you Miss Mii, you may take your seat, now.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

May Akai Usagi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:13 am
shapelessevil

With some effor i keep my arm craddling my swollen belly and walk to my chair, then i make myself comfortableonce i sit.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:45 pm
Billy: "It turns out that we haven a couple last minute entrees. First up we have-"  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Agent 666 L0gan Bennett

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:19 pm
shapelessevil
Billy: "It turns out that we haven a couple last minute entrees. First up we have-"

User Image
A woman dressed in red and blue scale armor, and a red cape embroidered with gold takes the stand. Her greaves are toeless and she had a black sash about her blet, holding a cutlass at her left hip. She has many belts and a a vest of black Icewolf plate armor about her torso. On her front chest, she bares the Burning Icewolf's shield. She has wavy and unkempt long dark brown hair and despite the slash scars across the ridge of her nose and on her right cheek, she is still quite lovely, with smooth shining skin. She is wearing dark red lipstick and tan eyeliner, which indicates that she does take some care of her looks and has a slight sense of feminine vanity.
She suddenly silences Billy with a shot from a flintlock pistol that she draws from behind her back, which puts a whole right through his his profile of her.*

Woman: "Belay that description of me, if ye please... For the sake of me privacy, I'd rather be the one to describe me self, if ye don't mind. We savvy?"  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games