Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[Vday 2021]: A Winter's Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Azure smiled when she was given a drink and told to go dance she had no problem with that, she thought it would be fun and maybe she would find someone nice to dance with. She went out on the dance floor drinking her drink and then she put her empty glass on a passing tray.

(Open for interaction)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shimmer blinked when she was given a drink and told to go dance. She wasn't so sure she was ready yet, she sipped at the drink she was given and stood at the edge of the dance floor a little nervous.

(Open for interaction)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Toby took the drink and went out on the dance floor he quickly finished his drink and put it on a passing tray. He wasn't sure how to find Na but he figured he would if he was lucky, she was really sweet and cute.

(Open for interaction)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lyros took the drink he was offered and continued to dance.

(Open for interaction)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Linda took the drink but she was still waiting for her husband and didn't want to dance alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rainbloom was disappointed with how things had turned out so far. After the ride Jericho had run off and she hadn't seen him again.

She had wanted to make friends but most people seemed to be couples or all ready in conversations.

She ended up going down the slopes a few times with a penguin looking harpy. Although the other had just slid down on her stomach instead of using skiis.

She hoped she would have better luck at the party. She was confused when one of the hostess at the door marked her hand.
The valkyr was wearing a long dress with pastel rainbow colors on it and a rainbow mask.

She sighed and headed to the tables to get some food it would be less embarrassing that standing by the dance floor alone.

She spotted a familiar looking black and white pae and hesitated before going over. She wasn't sure if he would want her around.

"Hey Jericho, I hope you are feeling better." She wasn't sure how to explain his freak out before so a general feeling better was appropriate yes? Although with his head on the table it didn't seem to be going well.

She stood awkwardly by the table before looking around getting ready to move to a free table if he didn't want her around.

Twitchapher the 3rd
more awkwardness!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pur had been very surprised when Night Terror suddenly seemed to become a girl. Damn he was hot even as a girl.

It was a fun week with her being able to hang out with Night Terror so much.

She rolled her eyes as her sister continued to bitch about Pur having a good week.

"Well I'm sorry you are such a sad sad loser that you had no one to hang out with all week, maybe you should try fixing your personality?"

There had been an argument earlier about how their masks where so similar. It was clear Tanz had copied her! After all Pur was purple! Tanz was blue why get a purple mask?

She snorted in laughter as her sister said she had a date. Tanz having a date yeah right.

The second she spotted Night Terror Purpuryt forgot all about her sister and zero'd in on him. Man he was looking amaaaazing tonight!

Taking his arm in her own she grinned.

"Indeed! Shall we dine or dance first?"

Mask & Dress

Daisicle
sibling dramaaa

Fea Line
she probably has fancy hair but idk what LOL

shadica

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:08 am
Krayyven's face lit up beneath her mask when she saw Twog. He was so cute and adorable and never mind mis matched. He was practically a bird now! A cute little bird all for herself. As he came over she eyed a small scratch on his cheek and lifted a finger to gently stroke the back of her finger against it. "Twoggy.... I'm so sorry." she sighed softly. The fact that he still wanted to dance with her, AND called her his 'love' made her absolutely giddy inside. "I thought you'd be so mad at me. This makes me so happy!" she said, pulling him in for a hug instead, rubbing her face against his and cooing.

This was her Twoggy! All hers! No one elses!

Fire-Daddy could suck it!

DaemonGabrielle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:19 am
Nightmare Moon seemed reluctant to take the other's hand. Why Chrysalis seemed keen on taking the stallion form was beyond her. A deep frustrated sigh littered her face though one could hardly see it through the mask she wore. It was a full head covering, looking almost like an owl's face but with a large star nestled out the top and an even larger moon framing one side and entirely up her head. Somehow, out the back of a small hole, her starry mane poured out, spilling around the space behind her as usual, looking like a galaxy had framed this strange mask. Her dress was just as extravagant, made with lace and filigree details, sheer on top, solid on bottom with a cape draped around her that seemed to sparkle just as much as her mane. Her tail seemed more calm, but still orbital as it flowed down below the cape before out and around the bottom of her like a sea of stars at her hooves.

Who knew she could control her space-tremities?

Finally taking the 'stallion's' hand, Nightmare Moon glanced over to the tuxedo's male. "I know why you are here but don't forget why I am here. Our entire purpose is to find minions to enslave and create a like minded world!" she hissed softly before sighing. She'd have brought her other hand up to her temples if it weren't for the mask. "That blasted son of ours has already taken off, just as love drunk as you are. Let's hope she's at least useful in providing him with proper minions." she hissed again before shaking her head.

"In anyways.... I don't care what that pink fruit loop has to offer.... so I guess... yes. Let's show off the most gorgeous.... couple... here." she finally said, seeming like she had to choke out the word couple on that last bit.

Teigra

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:27 am
Lyn had rented a tuxedo from Venus's palace but had brought his own mask. He had picked it out especially because it reminded him of arc. It was a feathered bird like mask with dark feathers that seemed to end in a tinted rainbow. He couldn't help but think that they had taken some of Arc's very own feathers to make this mask.

It was perfect and he wore it with pride.

As he strolled in beside Arc he glanced around at the tables and buffets. It seemed most everyone had already paired off and who was left being a wallflower already seemed to have others making moves on them. "Well..." he said with a half sigh before glancing over at Arc.

Man he was cute in that bat mask... they almost matched each other.

Was that weird to say?

It felt weird to think but at the same time.... not weird at all. Every time he looked at his best friend he had butterflies in his stomach. Should he....say something? Or would that scare Arc away?

Deciding to change his mental subject, Lyn decided to take half a chance. "Well, seems like everyone's occupied with their own stuff and hanging out at the food bar is only fun until were full. Why not just...um... have a dance? Us two..." he said before looking nervous and wringing his hands together.

Or Venus, please don't have ******** this up Lyn!!
Strawberri Stardust

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:35 am
"Hmmm? I see..." was all Az'shta said as she stood and pondered a moment, considering the scene. Some of those strange tiny bug looking pae seemed interesting. The bigger holey one also seemed interesting, if not already seemingly smitten with some purple winged cat demon thing. Still, maybe the pair could be useful...

There was also the strange over the top dressed pony with space hair. She had heard of some of those in the tree from her dad but none matching the description of this one. Was this a new one? And her stallion? Both looked dark and troublesome if not cocky. Another potential few.

Still, after that, everyone else just seemed.... bland. The birds were too busy turning each other on that she doubted they'd be useful and mommy seemed to have a preference for fauns and fae.....hence her little mouse pet.

"Well how about a dance then? Best to fit in yes?" she grinned, tugging Killa to the dance floor and pulling her close, wrapping her hands around the other's waist.

This was.... Az'shta didn't even really know how to dance....

Daisicle

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:41 am
Jet had full on shoved a piece of fried something into his mouth that was near half the size of his own arm when someone bumped into him, causing him to choke and spit it out.

Groaning, he wiped his mouth before settling his acorn and turning around to see a talking.....bucket? In a hat? "Uh....what" was all he could say to that response. Venus's nether regions? "Oh Nightmares no!! I'm from Night Terror!" he said and pointed to where his dad was.

He then frowned as he glanced over the pae beneath the bucket mask before leaning in. "You look really familiar......WAIT A HOT TICK. ARE YOU RELATED TO AMARANTH AND ME?!" Jet about screamed, now reaching over to try to take the other pae's entire outfit off to see underneath.

DaemonGabrielle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:58 am
Fea Line
Krayyven's face lit up beneath her mask when she saw Twog. He was so cute and adorable and never mind mis matched. He was practically a bird now! A cute little bird all for herself. As he came over she eyed a small scratch on his cheek and lifted a finger to gently stroke the back of her finger against it. "Twoggy.... I'm so sorry." she sighed softly. The fact that he still wanted to dance with her, AND called her his 'love' made her absolutely giddy inside. "I thought you'd be so mad at me. This makes me so happy!" she said, pulling him in for a hug instead, rubbing her face against his and cooing.

This was her Twoggy! All hers! No one elses!

Fire-Daddy could suck it!

Twog's grin grew in threefold at his little purple devilbird's words. IT WAS WORKING!! He managed to suck some pheromones off of that overloaded chicken.

"Don't worry about it, Krayy. Ya know I'm made of sterner stuff!" He consoled her. "Besides, what kind of potential mate would I be if I couldn't handle my girl's wild side?" He scoffed at the idea before he cuddled her back, brushing his cheek against hers.

Then, grabbing her hand, he lead her to the dance floor. It was time to seduce his lady with his style.

"Wanna hear my bird calls?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows. "I have been practicing!"  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:13 am
Fea Line
Jet had full on shoved a piece of fried something into his mouth that was near half the size of his own arm when someone bumped into him, causing him to choke and spit it out.

Groaning, he wiped his mouth before settling his acorn and turning around to see a talking.....bucket? In a hat? "Uh....what" was all he could say to that response. Venus's nether regions? "Oh Nightmares no!! I'm from Night Terror!" he said and pointed to where his dad was.

He then frowned as he glanced over the pae beneath the bucket mask before leaning in. "You look really familiar......WAIT A HOT TICK. ARE YOU RELATED TO AMARANTH AND ME?!" Jet about screamed, now reaching over to try to take the other pae's entire outfit off to see underneath.

Oisin had about three point seven seconds to ask where the hell Night Terror was before the other pae all but attacked him. Which normally wouldnt be so bad. In fact, family or not, he was just depraved enough to enjoy it.

But this had been the week from hell. And Venus had attacked him more times than he could count, albeit more indirectly.

This was hands on. This was attempting to take his robes off.

Slapping at the other teens hands, he hissed at him, unable to articulate words through his fear. The he grabbed his robes and held them tighter against him. Goddess help him, was he going to cry?!?!? He was starting to miss that abysmal place he called home

Finally finding words, he hesitantly responded with "I have no idea who you are referring to."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:54 am
Danica Has spent a nice last few days even though she had to be around other she was getting better at how to deal with other she was getting better at it. She had heard there was going to be a party and was happy to know that she had packed a golden dress because she had heard there might be a formal event from others who had gone to the party in the past.
As she walked into the hall she noticed all of the masks she picked up one that was gold mask She places it on her face and walked onto the room She saw a Someone walking around with drinks and picked one up before going further and gazing at all the different marks and pae. She mistakenly bumped into a Fae(Neo) Splashing a small amount of her drink on him.

"Sorry!" She panicked and checked to see if the drink had spilled on him. She blushed looking up at him.

Wolfs Heart
Neo

Nymue Walked into the Dance floor she Wore a green shift like dress and looking though the masks this one stood out She picked up the mask and put it on letting the color bring out the color of her eyes. She walked onto the room to see what was going on,

(Nymue is available for interaction)  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:45 pm
Laoise had rejoined the party once more; later on in the week after all the festivities. The conversation with Kadri had left her even more curious about the opposite male and she decided she was going to seek him out more at the upcoming events. And now... with the main event going on, Laoise showed up in the waters, swishing around quite curiously. She was gone from home for longer than expected, and surely her parents are calling the hordes to find her But that was the last thing on her mind at the moment, she was there, she was by herself, and she was ready to raise a little 'hell' so to speak.

The Seera swam happily in the waters, diving occasionally when it had suited it until she saw... him. The young male that makes her blush in the face after his compliments, even after her being sick. She gasped. And then decided to make a beesline to him. The dark colored Seera swam, ducking around others that were in her path before she approached Kadri. She gulped and gave him a tap on his shoulder.

Menelie
Laoise to Kadri

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:46 pm
Iordanes swept into the ballroom, absolutely feeling it this evening. He had his bow and arrows at the ready, and he'd put even more care than usual into his appearance. A sparkling silver evening gown hugged his curves, paired with a dark purple fur bolero. His mask looked rather like an elaborate butterfly. He couldn't believe Mother hadn't thought of doing a masquerade sooner.

All too happy to cause a bit of chaos (and questioning), he notched three arrows and fired at random.

Dream WhiteWitz
Laoise has been hit with Iordanes' gender-changing arrows! Have fun!

Shicala
Kasharu has been hit with Iordanes' gender-changing arrows! Have fun!

Twitchapher the 3rd
Peaches has been hit with Iordanes' gender-changing arrows! Have fun!

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:58 pm
Euphrosyne had arrived early to the party to fuss over the wine (as usual). Once she was satisfied with everything, she turned her attention to the guests. Again, she was excited to bless the mortals with happiness! She tied on her mask before heading into the ballroom proper, and smoothed out her peacock-blue ruffled dress, checking carefully for wine stains (not that there would be any).

Notching some arrows, Euphrosyne chose two aquatic pae and a pair of masked cats and let the arrows fly. Perhaps she'd do more later.

Menelie
Kadri has been hit by Euphrosyne's mirth arrow! He is now very happy.

Revel1984
Mobie has been hit by Euphrosyne's mirth arrow! He is now very happy.

DaemonGabrielle
Pu has been hit by Euphrosyne's mirth arrow! She is now very happy.

HelMel
Hele has been hit by Euphrosyne's mirth arrow! He is now very happy.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:09 pm
Tirzah didn't know what either of those names meant, but decided it wasn't important. She nodded a thanks and raised her glass to him before taking a sip. "Wow," she said appreciatively. Her experience with wine was limited (okay, pretty much nonexistent) but this drink was smooth and warm and very enjoyable. She took another sip.

"Hm? Oh, today's been just fine. Just relaxing, getting ready for this thing, trying to figure out how to get this dress on..." The last bit was only sort of a joke. The garment was beautiful, for sure, and she definitely appreciated how it made her look, but it had been a chore to get on, and she'd had to try several times before figuring out she had to step into it rather than pull it on over her head, lest it get caught in her antlers.

"How about you? What'd you do with Menahem, anyway? I expected you two to come in together." She looked around for him. "We ought to find him a date, poor guy. I'm sure there's some eligible bachelors here tonight we could set him up with."

Daisicle
Tirzah > Rhoea

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:19 pm
Pū had barely entered the ballroom dressed in a tiny ballgown made of orange and red leaves laid in an ombre pattern, when she was hit on the left ear by a giant bug.

She turned to Hele, whome she had found after her outing and decided she liked. He stole things. She had things of the Blue Devil's to steal. Their friendship was working out nicely.

She had already let him have at that monster's stuff. She even helped him steal the keys to the other patron's rooms. It had been a very thrilling night, that night.

"You believe the pests? First I deal with seeds, now pests. You bitten too?" She asked, rubbing her sore ear.

She felt the bloom of happiness slowly. It started as a warm glow in her chest. And spread outward like a warm bath. Everything would be allright. She quite enjoyed bug bites!! She quite enjoyed Hele. She enjoyed the night.

Tonight was such a blast!

HelMel

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games