Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

Megamickel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:02 pm
Mmm. Well, I'm Michael. I'm from Texas, in the Witchita Falls area. I'm that guy at school who you want to kill but you wouldn't say it to his face. You know the one I'm talking about. Yeah, the fat one. My hobbies include LARPing, writing, video games, Gaia, and blogging about things that noone cares about. I'm currently working on making a "Druid" looking avatar. I can't think of anything else to say, so I guess that's it ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:11 pm
my name ish Emma. well, not rly, but I refuse to tell anyone what my real name is. only a few close friends of mine on deviantART know. :3 though I usually put it on my art, but I'm thinking of not doing that anymore... regardless, all my internet friends still call me Emma or Emma-chan. :/ I don't like any of my internet friends to call me by my real name anyway 'cause I hate it. I'm not telling you where I'm from or any of that simply 'cause I don't want to. plus my mom would prolly freak if I did. she doesn't like me telling anyone anything like that. I'm 17, just turned 17 the other day. :3 I don't act anything like it, though. blaugh I joined Gaia quite a while ago, though I had a different account then. I came back in May after hearing about all the n00 stuff and started a new account. uh... well, I dun rly do much on Gaia. I decided to make a dream avvie, and I'm almost done with it... at first, I thought getting those kitty plushies wouldn't be too hard... but after I found how much they are now, I've lost all hope of ever getting one. though I still want them, I don't think I'll ever get them unless someone gave me them or gave me enough to get them. I have like, 3 dream avvies all together now, but I'll prolly never finish any of them. I rly want an OMFG. D: but right now, I'm just trying to get everything on my wishlist.

uh... and I guess that's all I'll say for now, though I could definitely say a lot more.  

MartianGirl from PlanetV

[.Himeko.]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:37 am
Hey everyone...

I am Jena...and yes my name is spelled with one "n" heh heh ^^;
Anyways...I just invited to this guild and i am very happy to be here...I hope to make good friends and have fun converstations ^^
Oh! Heh heh sorry i forgot...I happen to live in California 3nodding
I like to draw...especially anime...and anything else you want to know about me is on my profile. So yeah, thanks for the invite 4laugh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:54 am
Hello all,

I am Eerie, 26 from London in the UK. I got into Gaia a while back through a university friend. I have been on the marketplace a lot recently trying to get the money together to build my dream avi, no clues though, you'll have to wait and see : P

Oh, and I used to be a physics student, and one day I will be again domokun

Eerie Deemable

Petite Chou 98

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:53 am
Well, I was just invited, so I figured I should introduce myself
I'm scjsport2, but most people call me sporty
I'm in highschool, but I'm not a frosh
I'm in southern AZ
And this used to be a mule, but my original account was hacked then banned. So now I hang out on this one. Yay!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:19 am
Im Lynn, i lve in Pa been on gaia for 1 year now but my first account was hacked with over 50k in items @@ but now a dear friend gave me this her mule ^^ and im questing for my dream avi only i want good prices... i like to use the market much more than like pming and what not and when i sell and item i sell it in the mp and for lowest price ^^ i hate inflation yet i have to deal with it ^^ my quest is about 220k to finish my quest ^^ i belong to a charity and own a guild and i donate ALOT in both xp  

Xx C a t W o m e n xX

4,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Kiera Greyback

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:12 pm
Oh my gosh, thanks for inviting me, I'm a total marketplace FIEND! So tell me, did I buy from you or sell to you, Engineer?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:20 pm
Alright, my name is Dan. My old account, Shinigami_Ban, was wrongly accused of scamming and banned. My friend's name was "Shinigami_*something*" and he was the one who ran the scam, he let me borrow some of the items I didn't know he had gotten from a scam, and we had both logged in on the same computers in a few locations so I guess Gaia assumed we were the same people and I got my a** banned.

So to get my gold back I started vending. My goal right now is to get a my Demonic Pitchfork back, which I could probably afford if it wasn't for my other items. So far I'm doing pretty well and I'm just a little over half way there.

[ The Lizard King ]

Captanblue

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:41 am
captanblue here! I buy Items from the stor and then sell them at the market...and it actually works!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:18 am
Cori here, I've been on gaia for um, is it three years now? i've lost track, I use the market place to boost my gold by buying items at really low price and reselling them at a higher cost. almost always works. ^^ Oh and aside form just getting gold I'm a art whore giving back to the gaia community. I run a freebies thread, click the link in my sig if you want, don't be chased of by the long post It's worth it I promise^^  

TimeCapsule

Ninja-Number-Three

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:29 am
"'Ello. I be Takani, Sushi. Or somewhat. I buy donation items that fit with my current look... And when I grow tired of the donates I'll sell it back at lower price. Simple... Heh heh... I dont know what I'm questing for... What ever I feel like I supose...."
"I like to role play alot, and write..... Ye-ap. And DONATE! If you're a good friend I'll give you about 5k. No, really. I've given lotsa friends money.... But I'm not that kind." whee  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:38 am
Good day people! I just joined this guild and just wanted to say hi.

I'm sorry that I won't just give you my real name. I preserve that knowledge for people I know and like, and don't just put it on forums, so Exarp will have to do for now.

Anyway, I'm 30 years of age and live in the Netherlands.
I found Gaia about a month and a half ago when I was looking for an Anime and roleplay community. It seemed nice then and I haven't changed my mind about that yet (The only thing I dislike about this place are the many, many glitches, but I'm sure I'm not alone with this). I love most any type of roleplay, listen to a lot of music, play some keyboard (I compose, btw) and, erm, well... too much to mention, really.

On Gaia, I enjoy chatting with people in the games and wondering on the marketplace. I won't get rich, though, since I make money to give it away. That's my purpose on Gaia... donations to new people and helping my friends out on their quests. I could have easily made around 100k or more by now, but I never possessed more then 20k (I have 10k or less most of the time). That's the curse of kindness I suppose, ha, ha, ha!

I love this virtual world, and I'm planning to stay for a long time, so I guess I'll see you people around then, either here or somewhere else.

Exarp Omega

windshades

Romantic Flatterer

5,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:52 pm
Hey, I'm windshades--and yes, that's the only name I will give out online. I'll also respond to Windy or Shades. wink cool

I'm 21 and live in Virginia. I'm currently attending my local university and pursueing a BA in English with a concentration in Contemporary World Lit.

I joined Gaia about 5 months ago at the urging of my best online friend. I've been having a blast buying and selling items; seeing what works on my avi and what doesn't. whee I really enjoy commenting in people's profiles--there are so many different ways to customize them! I also enjoy bouncing around Towns and playing Word Bump. My goals in the Marketplace...hmmm...well, I'd love to earn 1,000,000+ through total sales! xd Or at least enough to get everything on my wishlist without help from anybody else.

I don't know how often I'll be on once my fall semester starts, but I love this site and so I'll definitely be around for a long time! TTFN!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:50 am
I isdae Fascienne, but my real name is Becka or Becca. I am 15 from Arlington, Texas. I joined Gaia May 28th 05. I had a sweet, but short romance with a boy on Gaia who disappeared.
I had started a topic called Taking Over The World. With the help of my minions, I had started a guild, which is failing so far. I met my gaia love on the guild and are now Gaia married. I have a wolf pup named Draug, and is currently in the Fox Den, Polls Galore, and my own guild, Taking Over TheWorld *We Have Brownies*
My favorite colors are Neptune Blue, indigo, black, and blood red. My favorte part of gaia are the guilds. I rarely hang out in the forum sections, and I suck at all of the games that gaia has, although i have a little bit more luck with blackjack.
I don't really have much for goals here. I originally had the idea of my store to be for my minions, but that never worked out, so I sell things when I don't want them anymore. The only thing I am yearing for is my fall wardrobe. It will take a while, but I am going to work for it as best I can.

I am going to be sincerely deticated to this guild, like I am with all of my other guilds, and cmoe very often.

This place is great,

Fascienne  

Fascienne

soulassassin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:34 pm
Hello
I'm Tiffany, prefered to be called Tiff, I'm always at the marketplace checking what's there for cheap that I want, currently I'm questing for the Jack Uniform items, but I'm also questing for the pitchfork. I live in Ontario, Canada, I am 18 Whoo, I joined gaia 07/04/2004 so yeah I've been here for a few years sweatdrop . Well that's pretty much it for now I guess.  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games