Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
-|_A.N.B.U_Chronicles - A Naruto spin-off RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:04 pm
OoC: Oh, and team 2, you're new mission will be tomorrow, so take a break from posting, well, IC atleast, and Itachi, you can add me if you want.

God I wish I could delete posts..  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:30 pm
|_Amari_
OoC: Oh, and team 2, you're new mission will be tomorrow, so take a break from posting, well, IC atleast, and Itachi, you can add me if you want.

God I wish I could delete posts..

OOC: Cool! I wonder what the next mission is. ^o^  

Lu Shi

PenguinNoJutsu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:39 pm
"As you wish..."

-Sighing he leaves her to her work. He walks back to the stool he filled earlier. He took some more of the delicious soup with only a single arm free. Finishing his soup he takes the bowl and utensil to the sink that Reiha had been working in-

"Thank you for the meal..."

-He walks away from the sink letting Reiha to the dishes, walking out into the living area where he had woken up, taking a seat on the couch he observes the pile of his belongings. Standing from the couch he takes off the robe he'd been supplied and slipping on his worn and tattered uniform from the mission they were just on the day prior. Folding the Kimono and setting it on the coffee table before him. Turning from the couch he clutches his ribs again and moves for the door before pressing his head against the door as he felt the pressure on his cracked ribs. Sliding down the wall he slumps trying to fend of the pain-  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:50 pm
IC:

-Reiha didn't look back or say anything when he left to eat. Later, he gave her his bowl and left the room. She finished cleaning the last one and walked into the dinning room. Reiha heard something in the living room and ran over there, only to see Toshiro slumping near the door. She kneeled next to him.-
"Hey... captain? I didn't mean to be rude to you...so I'm sorry...and..and please stay at my house. You're in no condition to walk to your home nor anywhere far....so...please..just stay here."
-She tried to smile and then she bowed, her head touching the soft, green rug; her hair covered her face, making her look like a doll left on the floor of a young girl's playroom.-
'Did I hurt his feelings?...I...I can't believe myself...after everything...he saved my life...and...I treat my own captain like that...'
-There were a couple of light knocks on the door. It opened slowly, there stood Reiha's mother and Hiro with a bag of many things like food, clothes, and books. Reiha's mother looked down at Reiha.-
"Reiha, stand up and help get our things please...and...isn't this To..Toshiro? Are you ok? What are you doing in that outfit? And where do you think you're going when you're injured like that?...-
-She gave a small sigh while Reiha took the bags from her mother's hands and unpacked them in the kitchen. Razoru finished his brekfast and went out the door. Reiha's mom then motioned Hiro to help Toshiro up and on the couch.-
"Now, Toshiro was it? I think you should stay here for a bit...take a warm bath in our springs. You'll feel most comforatble there. Hiro tp hel[p Toshiro. He did as he was ordered to.He helped Toshiro up first.-
"Yes, I agree with lady Reiha and the mistress. You're injured and it needs some time to heal."  

Lu Shi

Razoru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:07 pm
OoC:Ok ill need that really badly can u give the mission at 5 PST plz.

IC:When I was done I went into the room I was in before and i took the kimono off and put my clothes back on.As i walking i went to the door and left saying bye to everyone and leveing.I went to my house where it was empty like i cared and i took my clothes off and slept.My room was very dark and i slept for one day.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:19 am

Hikiro Itachi kept the door closed "I better go and tell the others that are helping with team 3's Mission. sweatdrop "

Hikiro turned around and started running towards Konoha Village.

Batman on XTC

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:18 am
OoC: Oh, Itachi, team 2 won't be doing mission three, you and Drake will be doing that. Team 2's mission is:

- Meanwhile, in Konoha village, the Third Hokage walks calmly through the crowded streets of Konoha to Reiha's home. -

- The door slowly opened, as The Hokage silently stepped through the wooden door, creaking quietly. He then dropped a small scroll, like before, and looked around the girl's house. - " Hm..Good job, team 2. You are already becoming strong Shinobi's. Please be careful. " - The Hokage whispered, as he left the room, walking back to his offices feet away. -

- The small scroll read: -

" To Any Team that have completed thier first mission: This task is of great importance, your team must venture to the Sound Country, in order to follow and track a very dangerous S-Rank criminal. Our resources tell us that this Individual is planning to attract hundreds of Shinobi's to creat his own army. You must find his whereabouts, and inform us immediately. Do NOT, I repeat, Do NOT ingage him. He is at a level far beyond any of you. You all must stay together, as refugee's, and slowly make your way past Sound's defenses and into the heart of the small country. While there, a Hunter-Nin will accopany you and aid you. Trust her, she will be your guide. You're mission is to go into Sound Territory, Ask smugglers and any low-lives about his whereabouts, find him, and report his location. Again, this is a very important mission, you will not fail. If any one of you team members are killed or captured, you do not exist in our Shinobi records. I am sorry to bring such an important mission to the hands of newbie A.N.B.U, but we have had many reports of missing shinobi over a short amount of time. I believe something is being planned, something very large. We must act now.

- Is waiting for either Fallen or Riot to post. v_<  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:39 am
wewt!! Orochimaru!! lol..

I read the scroll once again, to make sure my mission is stated. My body locks on to the mission, now nothing will stop me from completing it! I finished my carrot soup and took off my kimono, and look around for my blue shirt and baggy black pants, and my cloak.

"When shall we start, Silver Fox?"

I said with enthusiam. I was waiting to go for the mission into the sound country in the kitchen, waiting for Cougar, Silver Fox and Black Mamba.  

Evil Ducky Man

Drake Dragonwing

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:51 am
((it might HELP if you LIST me with that TEAM...ok thanks!))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:57 am
Ah.... You... You were on the blacklist for the Gaia Network.. Lol..
Amari WILL list you ON the TEAM ONCE he GETS ONLINE okay?

*Waits for PenguinNoJutsu to order me to go to Sound Country*  

Evil Ducky Man

Drake Dragonwing

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:02 am
*Walks out of the Hokage's office and back to my small apartment where now sitting on my once clear bed is a bag of Zenny....a large bag of Zenny....I pick it up and walk outside and look around....no one is in sight nor is my team leader...decides to go wait near the jungle just in case he shows up soon....I start to walk slowly and laguidly towards the forest stopping here and there and shops to see what they have....nothing...I continue my leasurly(sp?) walk down to the forest....I get to the outskirts of the city and my senses go on full alert....I make sure to look and listen at all times as I approach the jungle though it is still somewhat ahead of me*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:10 am
OoC: You don't have to wait for your leader, you can start whenever you're ready and met each other there.  

|_Amari_

Drake Dragonwing

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:15 am
((ok thanks I'm gunna keep that posted for awhile and if he doesn't show up then I guess I go!))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:47 am
((*flails around* SO SORRY EVBERYONE!!! i've been trying to run an auction, and i havent been checking this guild. I promise i'm gonna do it now that i have a teammate smile ))

Tadamasa leaps silently from tree to tree, following his new teammate.

"Hey! You!"

He leaps down in front of the other ninja with a light thud.

"...I'd assume you were assigned to team 3?"  

adam stardust

Nuclear Riot

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:24 am
Yellow Tiger, her face hidden behind her ANBU mask, had enough time to react. She immediatley performed her favorite jutsu -- the one involving the vines -- dodging out of the way of the criminal. She briefly looked around at her comrades, waiting to see what they were planning to do. This was, after all, a team mission.

|[ XD My posts are so short now. Meh. Sorry about that. -_-' I'm not very creative when it comes to battle scenes. -pokes all the detail whores of the RP- X3~ ]|

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff