Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who's your favorite Naruto character? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HappyOrangeSlice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:01 pm
hmmm lesse Kakashi,Sasuke,Naruto and hmmm Sakura yes yes im original blah blah AND THE RAMEN!!!! yes yes >.> *strokes fake muststache*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:05 pm
INUDUDE33
hmmm lesse Kakashi,Sasuke,Naruto and hmmm Sakura yes yes im original blah blah AND THE RAMEN!!!! yes yes >.> *strokes fake muststache*

*watches the mustache fall* MY NARUTO!!! *clings to Naruto*  

ChibiAngelwolf

Genestar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:21 pm
Jiraiya  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:00 pm
rock lee is the coolest shinobi in naruto, i realized this during his fight with gaara rock lee....ROCKS!!!!  

SwordSaiyan

MlMlC

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 8:54 pm
Oh my god, it's so hard to choose... I think my favorite is Rock Lee, though. He's the most adorable thing on the planet. Next are Kakashi and Shikamaru, I love them too. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 9:41 pm
Naruto is my favorite, then Kakashi and Jiraiya (what can I say, they are funny...) then Sasuke (reason is because of what happened (you know if you read the manga chapters online))  

[.Sharingan Kakashi.]

Frizzel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 12:54 pm
Do you even need to ask me that? xd Rock Lee forever yo. heart Then comes Tenten, and then Gaara.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 1:23 pm
*blushes* Hyuuga Neji . .  

Mushmallow

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:49 pm
Kagome Kaori Gryffindor
Naruto is my favorite, then Kakashi and Jiraiya (what can I say, they are funny...) then Sasuke (reason is because of what happened (you know if you read the manga chapters online))
*hisses* MY NARUTO *snaps her teeth* stare  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:14 pm
weeeeeee^_______________^
my first post in this guild, well, fave character? i'd say they are kakashi, naruto, neji, shikamaru, haku and again kakashi, he just kicks everyones hiney 3nodding he is awesome, that is my only reason, shikamaru b/c he is strategic, and neji just because he is cool, and haku, well again he is one of the coolest ever, his bloodline also kiks hiney  

Sabin_957

Demon_Hanzo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:51 pm
ok 3 word :Sasuke is god! it is that simple... also the whole cursed seal thing is awsome. my second favorate is, of cource, orochimoru.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:33 pm
Genestar
Jiraiya

he took the words out of my mouth! JIRAIYA is god!  

timberwolf12s

Batman on XTC

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:37 am
I say Uchiha Itachi he's one of the Greatest characters ever!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:24 am
NAruto, Gaara, Rock Lee...  

Kossith

Invisible Hunter

Sabin_957

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:55 pm
OH YEA I HAD FORGOTTEN, i forgot to mention Itchi and my last post here  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games