Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The Entrance Hall-Introduce your self here!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PantheaMarlon

Interesting Fairy

15,340 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:03 pm
KagomeMay
Hi!
My name is May!
Even though I am an Inuyasha fan, I still like Harry Potter!
I take horseback riding lessons and love to read books and chat
on the phon with my friends .
(i don't want to brag!!!) xd biggrin

I rode a horse once.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:56 am
Salut!

I'm Jaishirri, or just Jai for simplicity. I'm sixteen, a gymnast, and I adore everything Harry Potter from the books to the movies to fanfiction to RPing - ovbiously, lest I wouldnt be here... teehee biggrin  

Jaishirri

kimika56

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:14 pm
Yeah, ok. I'm kimika56, or ali by my real name, but it doesn't really matter to me what you decide to call me. I'm just happy to be part of this. Ummm.... Slytherin is my fave house, so I'm a member of that house. I just turned 15, today as a matter of fact, and I can safely say that it doesn't really matter to me one way or the other which people talk to me and which ones don't. sweatdrop So yeah, that's really all there is to know about me.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:16 pm
kimika56
Yeah, ok. I'm kimika56, or ali by my real name, but it doesn't really matter to me what you decide to call me. I'm just happy to be part of this. Ummm.... Slytherin is my fave house, so I'm a member of that house. I just turned 15, today as a matter of fact, and I can safely say that it doesn't really matter to me one way or the other which people talk to me and which ones don't. sweatdrop So yeah, that's really all there is to know about me.
15 not a bad age 16-18 is worse.  

PantheaMarlon

Interesting Fairy

15,340 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

jewgurl_chai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:33 am
hi im jewgurl_chai and i luv harry potter ive read all the books at least 2x's including book 6. i cant wait for the 7th book to come out and im hoping to see the fourth movie soon  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:22 pm
hi im soty33. Im a SUPER FREAK of Harry Potter. I love anything that is remotly related to Harry Potter.  

soty33

Doveglion1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:59 pm
Hi, I am Jen! yay me! lol.. I am also a super Harry Potter freak! Ask my friends.. i've read each book about 6+ times except the 6th one i've read that 3 or 4 times... ne way i have other interests.. I like soccer, softball, dancing singing, performing, Horseback riding, guitar, sports mainly... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:51 pm
HI! 4laugh Im yoshino and im big fan(veryyy big one)of harry potter...well i guess that the reason im here sweatdrop ...im 14 by the way... 4laugh  

Mika Namazaki

Mika Namazaki

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:52 pm
yoshino_suzuki
HI! 4laugh Im yoshino and im big fan(veryyy big one)of harry potter...well i guess that the reason im here sweatdrop ...im 14 by the way... 4laugh
actually my name is maddeline but i prefer yoshino sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:15 pm
Hi. I love Harry Potter and was invited to join this Guild a few months ago and today finally got around to doing it ^^'
But anyway, I love to draw, write, and most of the time I always have a book in hand. I can't wait to post here as often as possible and get to know everyone heart  

Sectum_Sempra

Anxious Hunter

PantheaMarlon

Interesting Fairy

15,340 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:44 pm
Hello You newbee's I am Pan Marlon! I like to welcome you to This Guild! i take it up as my job (not really mine) to welcome You here. Don't be shy to ask our wonderful manager questions. She won't bite unless you make her mad.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:26 pm
Oooh a fellow Snape fan. I <3 you.

I'm L-sama and I'm 17 years old. I have a borderline unhealthy obsession with gay men and all things Harry Potter, and I'm a huge fan of our lovely Slytherins. My favorite character is Snape (HE'S STILL GOOD I TELL YOU) and my second favorite is... Hmmm... *thinks* Lucius. Just 'cuz. I DO like Gryffindors too, so don't spazz. biggrin  

shoushirei

Milliardo.Peacecrafts

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:48 pm
Hi! My name is Milliardo and I live in Cologne, Germany ( but i'm Swiss ) . I am 18 years old and love Harry Potter movies and books. I love to go skiing, mountain biking, and play tennis.

I hope I'm in Gryffindor  
HermioneTwin rolled 15 10-sided dice: 4, 8, 10, 5, 4, 3, 7, 7, 8, 4, 7, 8, 2, 5, 2 Total: 84 (15-150)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:18 am
Hiyas! I'm Michele or HermioneTwin(or hermione or michire)pends who's talking. I'm 15 and love HP books.I dance and I sing in my school choir and stuff like that. I'm a GRYFFINDOR!  

HermioneTwin

5,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Jasmine Snape

High-functioning Detective

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:23 pm
Hi. My name is Kim and I am from Saskatchewan Canada. I have lived there my whole life. I like to read, ride my bike, talk on the phone, surf the net and sing. I am definately a Slytherin. Oh, by the way: My favorite character is Severus Snape. Love him... I'm such a Snape Fan! I heart Snape. redface whee  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games