Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Common Rooms
The Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmims911

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:18 pm
ginerva_potter
eek
eek
eek
eek
eek
eek
wow.
um . . . o . . . k . . .
eek
eek
that was a real shocker. *covers head with hands* don't read my mind! it's scarry!

*smiles and gently pats ur head rubbing it* no need to fear i will not read your mind. I only do that to certain people *he lays back on the couch and relaxes*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:45 pm
cmims911
ginerva_potter
eek
eek
eek
eek
eek
eek
wow.
um . . . o . . . k . . .
eek
eek
that was a real shocker. *covers head with hands* don't read my mind! it's scarry!

*smiles and gently pats ur head rubbing it* no need to fear i will not read your mind. I only do that to certain people *he lays back on the couch and relaxes*

*really?* leans forward anxiously* so what kind of stuff do you find out from reading minds?  

~+is_Kaytee+~

cmims911

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:32 pm
ginerva_potter
cmims911
ginerva_potter
eek
eek
eek
eek
eek
eek
wow.
um . . . o . . . k . . .
eek
eek

*really?* leans forward anxiously* so what kind of stuff do you find out from reading minds?

*smiles* well snape actually loves someone, McGonagalls a good teacher, and dumbledore *breaths out* he's mind is weird  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:52 pm
So I am a new student, and I would like to know, what's going on? Will someone please fill me in? I would like it a lot. Thanks. *Now I will go and do my homework up in my room. Fill free to knock on the door, if you are welling to help.*  

LeighMae

Targeted

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:05 pm
Hello......  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:27 am
Targeted
Hello......
Sorry, I must have fallen asleep. My name is LeighMae, and you are? (In real life it's 3:25am were I am, so it may be a while before I come back online. So, please just wait for me if you can.)  

LeighMae

LeighMae

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:41 am
Thought that I herd someone. I need to quit doing that. I get somewhat nervous round new people. Oh well, maybe in the morning. I am going to go and get ready for bed. I see whomever it was later tomorrow, or is it today? Oh hell, I am going to bed. I hope whomever you are, I will see you later in the day. Goodnight. *puts things away in bag and chest, and gets things ready for classes tomorrow. Changes cloths, and goes to bed. Unlights wand, closes the bed certian, and falls asleep.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:50 am
LeighMae
Thought that I herd someone. I need to quit doing that. I get somewhat nervous round new people. Oh well, maybe in the morning. I am going to go and get ready for bed. I see whomever it was later tomorrow, or is it today? Oh hell, I am going to bed. I hope whomever you are, I will see you later in the day. Goodnight. *puts things away in bag and chest, and gets things ready for classes tomorrow. Changes cloths, and goes to bed. Unlights wand, closes the bed certian, and falls asleep.*

*he sits out in the common room awaiting the other Gryffindors to awaken and smiles gently sipping his hot choclate* what a good morning today is  

cmims911

LeighMae

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:16 am
cmims911
LeighMae

*he sits out in the common room awaiting the other Gryffindors to awaken and smiles gently sipping his hot choclate* what a good morning today is

* She is running down the stairs thinking that she is late, and see the boy sitting in the common room drinking his hot choclate, and stars at him. Then she asks...* Who are you?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:18 pm
ginerva_potter
Flame, wasn't that at least 20 years ago?

Oh! Sorry I didn't tell you. I'm an exchange student from Salem Witches Institiute. It's over in America. I just came out of Potions, and I must say that I don't like that Professor. He's got really bad hair. Does he even have shampoo!?

I see that you went to the Salem Witches Institute. I don't remember you being over there. That's ok. My name is LeighMae, and you are?*Sitting in the common, over by the window, working on homework, and hoping that she will make some new friends at this school.*  

LeighMae

LeighMae

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:33 pm
I think that I am going to go for dinner in the Great Hall. Anyone who wants to join me, can. I hope to talk to someone soon. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:13 pm
LeighMae
I think that I am going to go for dinner in the Great Hall. Anyone who wants to join me, can. I hope to talk to someone soon. heart
Well, I guess I head back to my room and finish my homework before turing in for bed.  

LeighMae

LeighMae

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:46 pm
LeighMae
LeighMae
Well, I guess I head back to my room and finish my homework before turing in for bed.
Well, I am done with my homework. *Puts things away in bag and chest. Changes for bed, gets into bed, unlights wand, and closes bed curtians, and goes to sleep for tomorrow she was another busy day at her new school.* Goodnight to you all. (In real life I am doing all of that expect for the wand and putting things away. I will return when I am finished with my classes. Hope to talk to someone then.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:56 am
LeighMae
LeighMae
LeighMae
Well, I am done with my homework. *Puts things away in bag and chest. Changes for bed, gets into bed, unlights wand, and closes bed curtians, and goes to sleep for tomorrow she was another busy day at her new school.* Goodnight to you all. (In real life I am doing all of that expect for the wand and putting things away. I will return when I am finished with my classes. Hope to talk to someone then.)

*smiles and sits int he common room sitting and gently sipping on some tea and smiles* interesitng year  

cmims911

~+is_Kaytee+~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:46 am
Hello, LeighMae! *rushes down the girls staircases with a 1/2 Vanilla Cappachino(sp) and 1/2 hot chocolate* my name's Kaytee. Kaytee Poshib. Yes, odd name. (it's really my pen name) I'm skipping today, 'cause I'm sick. don't worry, I'm not contagious. (though I really am sick.) How are you? If you're new, where are you from?  
Common Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games