Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Naruto Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenRaven49

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:22 pm
OoC: OUCHIES!!! God damnit Celtic!! scream lol

-Kuroppoi dodged Klou's scythe but it still managed to slice his arm a bit, after a second when he jumped back from Klou ,Yondaime threw a punch at him and then another one of him kicked his legs making him fall over, he let out a deep growl when he fell to the ground. Kuroppoi quickly jumped back to his feet and stood in a defence stance.-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:31 pm
FallenRaven49
OoC: OUCHIES!!! God damnit Celtic!! scream lol

-Kuroppoi dodged Klou's scythe but it still managed to slice his arm a bit, after a second when he jumped back from Klou ,Yondaime threw a punch at him and then another one of him kicked his legs making him fall over, he let out a deep growl when he fell to the ground. Kuroppoi quickly jumped back to his feet and stood in a defence stance.-

Eri's left hand cut slack with Gaikotsu as he put it behind his back once more. His right hand regained control as the skeleton jerked sligthly from almost falling over. The aura in its eyes glew an evil brown as it cackled in typical horror movie skeleton fashion. Sweat beads were forming on Eri's face as his breathing grew a bit labored, the chakra he was using on his left hand was begining to take a toll on him.... Almost here..... Eri jumped back a bit to put some distance between himself and the fight.
"Holy crap that guy is fast.....oh well, its over when hes gone. Lets go Gaikotsu!" Eri yelled as the puppets left hand flipped back into place, replacing its spike. It got on all 4 appendages and lunged at a wall. It crawled with spider-like ability, trying to place its self behind Kuroppori  

Sketched

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:12 pm
Yondaime glared at Kuroppoi. Without moving an inch he yelled to Eri. "Get ready for this. I'm counting on you, Eri." Quickly, looking as if he teleported, he ran behind Kuroppoi and attempted to hold his arms behind his back so Kuroppoi could get a couple of hits in, after that, he thought he might even break his arms. Depending on how he was feeling.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:11 pm
OOC: *kicks RP* it SAYS you're posting in the forum, but I can't see >_<  

Celtic Wolf

FallenRaven49

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:18 pm
i cant see the posts crying  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:22 pm
can we final post in the guild forum eek  

Lord Jyabil
Crew

Nooblet203

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:15 pm
any one gotten the demon brothers  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:26 pm
OOC: D: omf finally  

Celtic Wolf

Sketched

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:31 pm
Ribbin_Sama
Yondaime glared at Kuroppoi. Without moving an inch he yelled to Eri. "Get ready for this. I'm counting on you, Eri." Quickly, looking as if he teleported, he ran behind Kuroppoi and attempted to hold his arms behind his back so Kuroppoi could get a couple of hits in, after that, he thought he might even break his arms. Depending on how he was feeling.

Eri nodded as he jerked his left arm, another puppet jumped out as its large body blocked out the sun in typical dramatic entrance fashion. Its large thick arms and legs rolled up into its large ball like body as it came down from above.
"Here's my Ace in the Hole! Futoi, Cannonball no justsu!" Eri yelled as he jerked his right hand and put it under his left, his right pinky flipped again as Gaikotsu jumped off the wall. Screwdriver no jutsu!
Gaikotsu spun faster in its attack as the puppets came from different directions. Futoi from the top and Gaikotsu from the left.

((thank you trasnlation sites lol. Futoi = Fat and Gaikotsu = Skeleton....or variations of them, in Japanese))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:50 pm
OoC: Yay I can see the posts again blaugh

-Kuroppoi cursed under his breath and struggled against the Hokage's grip, but to no avail. His eyes went wide when he saw the puppet coming at him with another Screwdriver no jutsu.-

FallenRaven49

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:13 pm
Yondaime kept his grip on Kuroppoi, he was in control now. He tightened his arms back a bit more. After Eri did some damage, which he knew Kuroppoi would feel, the weakling. He would break his arms and then maybe his legs. He wouldn't drag out the pain, even though it was tempting, but he would make sure he couldn't move so he could finish him off fast. He smiled, hoping the end was near.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:10 pm
[smallvoice] can i be Gamabunta?  

beautiful3ulogy

Celtic Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:03 pm
pipotron
[smallvoice] can i be Gamabunta?

(o_o ... yes.)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:21 am
(Can i sign up as Izumo?)  

Fumoffu

Beh Bear

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:54 am
(( gonk You forgot Shizune.. I'm still thinking of whether I'm gonna join this roleplay or not, but I'd like to RP as Shizune. 3nodding ))  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games