Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:52 am
Rio's dream was not a pleasent one, though it seemd so at first. He was walking down a street hold Tao Reena's hand and they were talking about their futures. Suddenly a group of hidden Ash and hidden Light Anbu separated them and drag them away from each other. Rio was taken to his clans main house and told by the clans leaders that he was forbiddon to see Reena anymore because the blood of the Ohmu caln was becoming to comprimised and there weren't enough Ohmus that carried the pure blooded Kekki Genkai, and even though he was of mixed blood he carried the pure blood version of the Ohmu's traits and therefore was forebiddon to see Reena because of his intrests in her and vice-versa. He of course didn't listen to them, and he was expelled from the Ohmus and hunted down like a dog, it ended with the hunter nin saying "Regenerate this!" and his head being chopped off.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:30 am
Sabu shook his head at the antics othe the other men around him.
"It's not wise to expell chakra for no reason. You never know when you may need it." he turned to Kai. "That is very irresponsible. Come, the Hidden Village of Grass is still a long way off."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:33 am
Dragon Sneeze
"It's not wise to expell chakra for no reason. You never know when you may need it." he turned to Kai. "That is very irresponsible. Come, the Hidden Village of Grass is still a long way off."
"Sabu I have more than enough chakra to spare to use that jutsu." Drops the potato sack with Daisuke in a bush.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:39 am
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
"Sabu I have more than enough chakra to spare to use that jutsu." Drops the potato sack with Daisuke in a bush.

Sabu eyed Kai. "That's fair enough, I was just making the point that you never know when you may need that small amount of chakra. It's wise to stay prepared."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:44 am
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze

Sabu eyed Kai. "That's fair enough, I was just making the point that you never know when you may need that small amount of chakra. It's wise to stay prepared."
"Unless we get attacked right now or something this will be a very boring trip." Kai said.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:53 am
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze

"Unless we get attacked right now or something this will be a very boring trip." Kai said.

Sabu frowned. "Exactly. Unless. If you aren't sure, then there is no reason to take chances. I'm not telling you this in hopes to change you, I am just giving you something to think about. I am in no means perfect..."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:35 am
Kenji looked at the two Jounins before him, and all he could do was smile about it. He turned his attentions to the Hyuuga, names Shinji and also looked over at the sack that had Daisuke in it. He'd die laughing about what happened, but he didn't do it.

"Oh well then." Was all that Kenji could say. Then, "Umm, Sabu-san, how far is it to the Village of Grass?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:38 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kenji looked at the two Jounins before him, and all he could do was smile about it. He turned his attentions to the Hyuuga, names Shinji and also looked over at the sack that had Daisuke in it. He'd die laughing about what happened, but he didn't do it.

"Oh well then." Was all that Kenji could say. Then, "Umm, Sabu-san, how far is it to the Village of Grass?"

Sabu turned to Kenji and smiled. "It's about 4 hours away if we hurry." He winked. "A bit more if I get lost again."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:52 pm
((Wait, when did u just 'decide' u were going to go to the hidden grass, was that in the last chapter?))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:03 pm
Raith-dono
((Wait, when did u just 'decide' u were going to go to the hidden grass, was that in the last chapter?))

((Oh I'm sorry, I was unaware we were supposed to check with you before going anywhere. xd ))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:10 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Raith-dono

((Oh I'm sorry, I was unaware we were supposed to check with you before going anywhere. xd ))

((um..... not.. realy sweatdrop , i was just wondering because i didn't see any discusion about it, it just kinda...happened sweatdrop i mean why are u going? are u just bored or something?))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:15 pm
Raith-dono
Dragon Sneeze
Raith-dono

((um..... not.. realy sweatdrop , i was just wondering because i didn't see any discusion about it, it just kinda...happened sweatdrop i mean why are u going? are u just bored or something?))

((Just messing with ya. I'm going to be training Shinji and anyone who wanted to come along. I honestly don't know when we left, so I just ran with it.))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:29 pm
OoC: Uh..Ok..I'm lost as to what most people are doing, anyone mind summing up what's been done? The Jounin exams haven't started, right? Everyone's either training or watching over someone?

- I think we should have a few people read through the pages and get the main storyline so far..And I don't mean me. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:21 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro

Sabu turned to Kenji and smiled. "It's about 4 hours away if we hurry." He winked. "A bit more if I get lost again."
"Walk if you want i'll go ahead." Kai said jumping into the tree line going from one branch to the other.  

Kai Hyugiha

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:37 pm
((Just so everyone knows and isn't confused, i've (or am going to, depends on when u read this) change my name, not my carries, but my avi/account))  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games