Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:59 pm
Dark shook her head to get rid of the images of her demon form attacking her in her own mind
"yes im fine now, she gave Angel a quick glance to see she was staring at her again, so she turned her head away
she whispered to herself "is she trying to get my demon side to come out?" dark was worried that this pup was going to cause her and her mate many more troubles then this one  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:03 pm
Lur looked at her, somewhat confused. "May I ask what happened?" he asked, wondering what she meant by 'trying to get her demon side out'. He saw Thar and Kal together in teh corner of his eye, so he looked to them and to Angel. "Maybe we shoudl talk somewhere else, if it's negative. I wouldn't want Angel's feelings to get hurt" he added, looking back at Dark as she got up form the floor.

applz

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:34 am
"yes your right let's go outside" dark began to walk out side when the vision of her demon form appeared in her mind, she stopped right at the entrance of the cave as the mist began to show, she turned around and looked at Angel
"stop it now Angel before i claw you" she yelled with a demonic tone in her voice, Angel shyed away into the corner of the cave where her two brothers were. Then Dark continued out side and watched lur as he followed
"i believe i know wat angel's power is" dark said with a very serious look on her face "she is able to somewhat control wat our minds do, for me, that must be changing into my demon form, i believe that this is to dangerous to keep kal and tharran around her at times like now. though she does know wat she is doing, she may have some stange "virus" if u want to call it that is in her. I think this is the cause for her speedy developement. For now it would be best if i keep her with me while u watch after tharran and kal" Dark hated to say this b/c she loved her other pups just as much as she loved angel, but she knew that if this were to happen again and lur was not there to stop it, something bad would happen to kal and tharran  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:14 pm

Lur nodded. "If you want, I can search for another shelter where me and the boys can stay" he said, getting ready to exit the cave.

applz

applz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:18 pm
Meanwhile, Tharran and Kalten looked at each other, listenign to what their mother and father had to say. Kalten turned to Tharran.

"Do you think mom and dad would have to separate?" he asked, sounding worried.

Tharran looked at his brother, who always seemed to ask him for advice. "I don't know" he said, also worried and confused... hoping nothing bad will happen.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:18 pm
Dark looked away for a moment, staring at her 2 male pups, just the idea of her pups and mate leaveing her was making her eyes start to water, but she shook her head and looked at lur
"yea, it's probably best we wait a few weeks when Angel's quick development makes it so she can live on her own" dark gets up and walks inside the cave......"LUR COME QUICK" she looked at angel's eyes and saw they were icy blue, like a normal wolf(or husky's) eyes would be  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:21 pm

Lur ran over to Angel, looking into her somewhat confused eyes. "Weren't they.. just black a moment before?" he asked, wondering if she had lost ehr demon form just now. He looked at her back, checking if teh wings were still there...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:24 pm
Dark also looked at the pups back and saw that the wings had actually developed more, they looked like little pixie wings "i guess there really was just a virus of some sort messing with her" dark smiled in relief "we can stay together" dark jumped on Lur in happiness, she was somewhat embarressed when she found herself standing overtop of lur, acting like a pup.....((lol))  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:29 pm

Lur laughed, waiting for Dark to get up so that he wouldn't knock her over. He then crouched down and looked into Angel's eyes. "Hello, my little girl" he said in a nice tone. "Would you say soemthing to daddy?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:31 pm
Kalten and Tharran ran towards their mother, almost celebrating the joy of not being separated.

Tharran came up to Angel, "Would you like to play?" he said, wagging his small tail and panting.

applz

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:34 pm
Angel looked at her 2 brothers, then to her parents, then back at her brothers "sure" and as soon as she finished wat she was saying, she pounced on her brothers. Then she got up and ran to lur and touched muzzles with him "hi" was wat she said to him then ran off with her brothers  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:38 pm

Lur got up, watching the pups play and laughing to himself a bit. "Don't you love kids?" he said to Dark.

Kalten ran behind a small rock and hid there, waiting to see if Angel would be able to spot him.

Tharran was jumping around, trying to outrun Angel but she was too fast for him. "Alright, I'll be it then!" he said, ready to face a challenge. "Kalten! Let's play chase!" he suggested, looking around to find him.

applz

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:44 pm
Angel looked around the cave in search of Kalten, when she smelled his scent behind the rock, she pounced on him

Dark rested her head on lur's back "yea they're cute, but tiring" after she finished her statment, she collapsed to the floor((shes ok though)) "they'll be the death of me"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:48 pm

Lur looked down at her, somewhat agreeing to her statement. "Soon they'll grow up and become independant, and they'll visit once in a while when we are old and wrinkled!" he said with soem humour. Lur then lay down next to Dark and watched the pups run about. "Maybe you would like to have something to eat or drink?" he asked, remembering that she still needed to regain her strength.

applz

applz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:51 pm

Kalten ran around, shouting and attempting to howl with amusement as Tharran chased after him and Angel. "You'll never catch us Thar! haha!" he said, right before he tripped over his front feet and nearly fell into the fire. Kalten yelped as a small stream of smoke rose form the tip of his small tail, which was slightly burned by the hungry flames.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games