Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nightlight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:39 pm
dunno, at least a few... hopefully like five or so... i just wanna know more of kakashi's story! (and anko's)

and running around in an orange jumpsuit isn't very sneaky like a ninja! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:42 pm
nightlight
dunno, at least a few... hopefully like five or so... i just wanna know more of kakashi's story! (and anko's)

and running around in an orange jumpsuit isn't very sneaky like a ninja! gonk

Anko! That's her name! lol. Yeah, I think five'd be about bearable. I can't wait for the next chapter. I like the flashback! It's very interesting to know background stuff as well as the main plot. Transitions can be good!

As for the orange jumpsuit...I hope he gets something different as well. I mean, although Naruto isn't Naruto without the jumpsuit (the whole uniqueness thing and all...) he did kind of look a bit stupid in it sometimes. Plus, it makes him look fat! (not that that's bad or anything...) but aren't most ninjas thin? (with the exception of Choji and his father)  

[.Sharingan Kakashi.]

GwydionAE

Antique Cat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:03 pm
I honestly hope Kishimoto keeps Naruto in orange, although perhaps not a full jump suit of it. Maybe a darker top with an orange design or something. I dunno, I just think the color suits him and I'm not so sure he'd change it just because it's not very ninja-like. Naruto is stubborn after all. wink

But here's a question. I'll probably just have to wait until more chapters come out, but one of the first things in this chapter is that it says "around 10 years ago". (Haven't been around here long enough to know what counts as spoilers and what doesn't so I'll just mark it as such.) >>Well, if the Fourth is the head of Kakashi's team, my first guess is that he is not yet the Fourth (which could be wrong, but I don't think the Third ever had a set team). Which would mean that some time would still have to pass before he became the Fourth. However, how could it only be around 10 years ago? Naruto is 12, right? Or maybe even 13 by now, they haven't mentioned birthdays. And the Fourth defeated the Kyuubi as the actual Hokage of the time when Naruto was just a newborn. So yeah, how is it chronologically possible for it to have only been around 10 years? Now, I know the "around" does give it some room, but still. That's at least 3 years, if not 4, off. Yeah, that confused me...<<

Just thought I'd point that out. And, honestly, I'm not a Kakashi fan (I've never liked the guy, which I'll probably get looks of disgust for saying that, but it's the truth), so even though it's nice to finally get the run down on his background, I didn't find the chapter to be terribly exciting. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:15 pm
Orange is what hunters wear to be seen in the forest. xd  

Sadistic Doc

[.Sharingan Kakashi.]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:58 am
Sadistic Doc
Orange is what hunters wear to be seen in the forest. xd

exactly!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:02 am
has any one figure out that naruto is the son of the forth in the anime yet.  

battlemecha

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 9:02 am
battlemecha

stare no1 has said he is his son....
but they are related... 3nodding i remember a picture some1 in the guild showed me..... the picture showed when he had written on the summon frog scroll thing.....
it said Uzumaki Naruto and then there was Uzumaki something.....(4th hokage) on the scroll.......  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:24 pm
Kalmarkid91
battlemecha

but they are related... 3nodding i remember a picture some1 in the guild showed me..... the picture showed when he had written on the summon frog scroll thing.....
it said Uzumaki Naruto and then there was Uzumaki something.....(4th hokage) on the scroll.......

Maybe that's the Contract scroll with the Frog  

Pinkclover

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:07 am
Pinkclover
Kalmarkid91
battlemecha

Maybe that's the Contract scroll with the Frog

yea that one.....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 2:30 am
Wah! I want to see the pic..
Same name, same look (well the 4th is much cuter).....I wonder who the mother was.... ninja  

Pinkclover

Lord Jyabil
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 2:33 am
i like 109 its sweet  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:58 pm
I am a huge fan of the backstory part of the Manga. I like where its going and can not wait for more. This can fill in a lot of gaps in the story. Though I would really like to see Kakashi's face. Thats a biggy for me.  

Zhaitan

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:02 pm
GwydionAE
I honestly hope Kishimoto keeps Naruto in orange, although perhaps not a full jump suit of it. Maybe a darker top with an orange design or something. I dunno, I just think the color suits him and I'm not so sure he'd change it just because it's not very ninja-like. Naruto is stubborn after all. wink

But here's a question. I'll probably just have to wait until more chapters come out, but one of the first things in this chapter is that it says "around 10 years ago". (Haven't been around here long enough to know what counts as spoilers and what doesn't so I'll just mark it as such.) >>Snippage...<<

Just thought I'd point that out. And, honestly, I'm not a Kakashi fan (I've never liked the guy, which I'll probably get looks of disgust for saying that, but it's the truth), so even though it's nice to finally get the run down on his background, I didn't find the chapter to be terribly exciting. sweatdrop
;hateful glare; jk! biggrin That's an interesting point. People can't count these days.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:29 am
i read the 5th naruto book and it send the 6th one comes out like......in april 2005! is it true!? cuz the 5th one was supposed to come in december and its still november so i thnk barnes and noble will get it early i hope! crying crying  

toshiko1

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:51 am
toshiko1
i read the 5th naruto book and it send the 6th one comes out like......in april 2005! is it true!? cuz the 5th one was supposed to come in december and its still november so i thnk barnes and noble will get it early i hope! crying crying
I wouldn't count on it. Don't know about your book stores, but everything here takes twice as long. Unless it's something of non-importance. Then they have it right away.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games