Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~New~ Sailor Moon Fan Above You Game! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has Sailor Moon ever made you cry?
  Yes, may times...
  Nope, I'm not emotional like that.
View Results

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:04 pm
^ Wow Kawaki! You remembered about my past! *lots of love*! Also, we should do an RP with the children of the villians as main characters!

<> As a character, I love him. In the manga, he was my favorite non-senshi/non-villian. I prefer his human form more than the "pegasis"...that's not a peggy! That's an Alicorn (winged unicorn)!

v If you could place Usagi in any other anime, which would you like to see her in? Personally, I would LOVE to see her in Magic Knight Rayearth!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:23 am
^ I call the daughter of Beryl!!!!!

<> Usagi'd be awesome in MKR! She'd get along so well with Hikari you think? They even have similar heights. XP

Otherwise? Maybe CardCaptor Sakura.... she could be her mentor.

On the mentor thing....She’d make a good mentor for Magical DO REI ME. ^_^

And it'd just be fun to see her in most animes...

Oh yeah... can't forget Ronin Warriors... that'd be awesome!

V If we do have an rp where we play the children of villains... you going to join? If so as who?  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

User_8572

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:05 am
^ Ah, to answer Luamervara's question to me, my whole name is Kawaki Uteki (aka Raindrops of thirst) He was the guardian of Water 3nodding

<> Well, I'd SO join!! I'd wanna be Nehelenia's evil hot looking son!!! I'd love it!! Luamervara wants to be Galaxia's child, Hime Tsuki wants to be Beryls, Roselite Blade is Kunzites... now all we need is maybe someone from S and maybe R... then our RP will be complete!! muwahahaha

v Should we attack Sailor Moon that we all know and love or should it be like the future and attack Chibiusa's rein as a lead senshi and her teammates the Sailor Quartet!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:11 pm
^Oooh that's pretty. <<;; Rei, my character, Is actually a devil. not demon but devil heiress to two clans <.>;; She's weird. Very...weird.

<> To n** it all in the bed but to get some fight out of it. I suggest we travel back in time just before the Black Moon Family and kill them all. XD they wouldn't be able to stand up to our might! Mwahahaha... >>;;

V

Hm... if we were able to do that, who would you take prisoner? (I'd take Mamoru...just because...he's hot when he's pitiful. >>'' <3)  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:33 pm
^ No fair that was my first pick! crying We so have to start this rp though. I have a character making noises in my head already.

<> Alexandrite a.k.a. Alexandria/Lexi..... says she'd kidnap Usagi and try to get at that damned crystal....for no reason other than it's pretty, powerful, and she likes it. ^_^ She's not even all that evil... I think she's just kinda bored and wants stuff to do. *blinks*

She doesn't like being named after a green stone though. *grins* but I told her she had to be because it's tradition. XP

V You can kill any one character. Who and Why?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:41 pm
^ Haha D: My evilness has spread!

<> o.o Usagi. Why? Because....o.o I just wanna see her ...gone...then...Lexi can have her crystal cause...it's purdy... << xD

V... >> << who would you most want to turn to the darkside?

(o.o my Kuroshi loves Kunzite. He's like...big brother to her..but still.. >> She's so easily made jealous...bad enough she's also from the moon and hate's Serenity's guts. >>;. )  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Kaidan

Ruthless Informer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:57 pm
^ Oooohhh...what a fun question!

< Pluto. You just know there's a bad girl in there waiting to get out. And if all that power were to go to the bad side...? Now THOSE would be some fireworks to see! She's the one that EVERYBODY would want on their team, because you know you can't lose if you know exactly what's going to happen.

v Which senshi do you just HATE to love? You know...they're annoying (or something) but you just can't help but have a soft spot in your heart for them.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:25 pm
^ Hi Kaidan!!!!!! I'm so excited you joined this guild!!!!!!!!!!!
*Attention all whom it may concern* Kaidan is one of my best friends and has been for like what, 8 years now? Whee!!! She's dark and powerful and will take over the world one day using only a spork and the power of her incredible mind!! muwahahaha

<> Oh... You know it has to be Mercury... She's so weak and crap, but she's the brains of the operation usually and without her most likely all the senshi would be toast... I loved her in the PGSM series and in the manga she's cool but the Anime made her soft.... grr.

v Sailor Senshi Death Match- who do you pair up? And which one kills the other and how!?  

User_8572

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:58 pm
^ I actually found out recently that Roselite IS a stone (didn't know that when I named her). And Hime Tsuki, that's funny you wanna be Beryl's only cause in my original storyline, Roselite THINKS Beryl is her mom, only to learn that her mom was the Queen of Uranus during the Silver Millenium

<> I would do a tag team of Haruka and Michiru vs Usagi and Chibi-Usa because I don't like either one of those moon brats... I can't think, descripitivly, how it would happen... just that it would ROCK!

v Addition to my past question: What anime character would you like to see in the SM universe?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:06 pm
^ damnation! You took my favorite quesntions T.T >> But...yes... I'd have several paired up. Like. Prince Endymion vs. Sailormoon- We know he can do it. He's nearly done it before (stupid power of love). >D But... I'd also pair up.....Mars Vs Venus. Why? becaue I ...just wanna see who would win.

<> anyway Lets see, the GW gang (but not for pairing up). I've done it before with my character Kuroshi how the main characters of GW (Heero, Wufie...ect) were part of a program called NEVES. >>;; it's rather amusing.

V
YAY- >> Since the evilness is spreading...o.o if you could kill one of the senshi, HOW would you kill them off?  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:06 pm
^ I love you too Luamervara! ^.^ teehee

<> How? Lets see... (I'm gonna use Usagi for my example here) First I would take her to college with me and force her to sit through Algebra 2 with me... then I would set her loose with my friends who would molest her to no end... then when she's begging for death, I would deliver it with my katana!

v If you could bring back any villian from the first 4 seasons, who would it be?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:54 pm
^ >> Yay! <3~

<> Hmm I'd bring back Nehellenia or Beryl. Why? Because I think Nehellenia fell for a trap and was trapped in an illusion that should've been her childhood reborn.
Beryl- so she can extract revenge on that pigtailed brat for taking Endymion and making her a fool

V

Alright, if we could make an rpg of the children of the villains- who's happy ending would it be? The senshi (in defeating the villians) or the Villains (in defeating the Senshi -killing them/taking them to be slaves-whathaveyou.)  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

[+Lost Wonderland+]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:13 pm
^ Has spifftastic horns and anklets!

<> Now that;s a hard one....
Even though I love the senshi, and cheer them on, it's always a "happy ending" and those are so mundane.
So I would have to say, the villians on this one.
And here is why.
Reality - everything DOESN'T end happily.
Villians need loving too.
And it would be very interesting and captivating because it isn't something you see everyday.

v If you could be a Sailor Senshi, what would your title be? Powers? And to be realist, give yourself weaknesses, instead of being invincible.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:55 pm
^ Still lost in wonderland dear?

<> I would be my own Senshi. She starts out as Terra Warrior then turns into Sailor Elysian.

She's the senshi of Earth- her influence is over nature and courage.

She's not overally powerful, but she's got a brain in her head and uses it. She even (in the end of the book.) in a battle, she uses a gun and kills a villian.

I love her to bits. Because her outfit is not your run of the mill one as Terra Warrior and as Sailor Elysian it's sorta run of the mill but, it lacks some things like a front bow/brooch and back bow. Or sometimes she'll have them but her body suite would be different.

V...hmm stragetically speakin, who would be the first one you kill/disarm if you were a villian? and how?  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

User_8572

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:32 am
^ I wanna call you Lulu-chan... but i wanna ask permission first because Lulu can be a silly name is used by the wrong character, but yours would be a dark Lulu, the 'snap your neck' in one blow kinda dark. An di love cheering that up with chan at the end like shinigami-chan! If you want you can call me Ki-chan too... wink wink

<> Of course Usagi, she has it too good- she has a hot older boyfriend, she knows for sure she's getting married and has a child with him, and she's effing queen of crystal tokyo!? Of course she can be taken down a peg or two... First i'd go the Nehelenia way and steel the boyfriend for myself, I'd make her friends forget who she was and completely drag the Tsukino name into the dirty- I'd bash her around a bit and finally condem her to an eternity of loneliness and solitude because that would be the worst fate for the precious moon princess...
Oh I'm so mean!! I could never do that to that cute blonde, I joke~

v Have you ever heard of 'Sailor Moon Stupid'? If so, what did you think... the voices where a little dramatic but it's kinda the stuff you ALWAYS think about when you watch the anime... heh  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games