Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
Post (a) picture(s) of yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:51 pm
To add to the atmosphere, I have a rather un-girly voice. Like...nearly Phantom from Phantom of the Opera deep. It's just those couple of low notes I can't quite get. I could never be Christine, since I just can't reach any of the high notes. I'm a lonely alto...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:08 pm
I think my singing voice is inbetween. I can go pretty low and I can go pretty high, but to ends of the spectrum is not something I can do. I honestly have no idea how to describe my speaking voice though. confused  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:10 pm
Sana can't sing. sweatdrop And my voice seems to have become more feminine over the years.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:28 am
Okay, I asked, and I have an androgynous voice that leans slightly towards feminine.

On a random(ish?) note: Do NOT sing the national anthem three times in a row. It kills your throat. x_x;  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:00 pm
I disgrace my country every time I try to sing the national anthem...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:11 pm
I bet you out of all the peopel who can sing, probably 10% actually do the anthem justice.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

The REAL Larxia

Versatile Shapeshifter

9,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:52 pm
Death T-2
*Tristan voice* Pretty! And an MCR shirt...score!

MCR all the way! Yay! (I'm just a little hyper and caffeinated... *pounces randomly*)

Deth T-2
I got m'self a real haircut last week. I actually have a hairstyle now! Now instead of pulling it back or up or braided or whatever, I've been leaving it down, and using hairdryers and curling irons and hairjunkcrap to make it look nice. Whoo-hoo! xd

yay for new haircuts! and girliness! I tend to get girly on occassion... I changed my hair recently, too... lightened it... it's cute now, even though my hair now matches my personality.... I've been told many a time that I should be blonde... but it's not all blonde! Just some of it! It was suppossed to be highlights...

Death T-2
But last night, to curb the girliness I now don everyday, I had to be a guy in a skit for Sigma [my school's church's Wednesday even youth activity group thing]. So with the help of some eyeshadow and eyeliner, I gave myself a fairly real-looking beard and what I shall call "Rock Lee eyebrows". I shocked ALL of the adults, including the pastor. It was awesome. rofl
lol, I could totally see myself doing something like that! Once, my church youth group did a skit based on the book of Philemon, and I, of course, being the most talented actor EVER *coughs to try to cover my laughter* had to be Philemon! It was very interesting.... yeah, the only time I'm not too great an actor is when I'm overly caffeinated and I'm doing something a little crazy... ie: crawling up the aisle like if I were in a desert and 'dying'... but that was very fun!
Sorry for the long, seperated post. I think it was easier for me this way, do to the fact I'm getting over being sick... xp  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:42 pm
I hate getting sick. I just got over a cold about a week ago, and my brother got a bad one started last night. D: I'd really like to not get a sickness on top of my sore ankle [horse riding accident; horse's fault], but I'd also like to not drive myself to school tomorrow...  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:48 am
Ouch.. Don't get sick, don't ride horses, hate driving. If it makes you feel any better there's a kid in my school who literally shattered his leg playing soccer. He can't even walk until January.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:12 pm
One of the senior soccer players did pretty much the same thing to his thumb playing soccer. He's got pins and screws in it now.  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:11 am
Ouch. That sucks, but, not to try to outdo you or anything, the kid is the captain of the hockey team, can't play, and last year they were state champs.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:49 pm
Our soccer game got canceled today, because the goalie on our opponent's team died from an overdose on something. Earlier this season the team captain of another school we play died from being struck by lightning. It's been a really weird year already...  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:23 pm
Okay, the overdose doesn't surprise me. The lightning thing, that's a little scary.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:37 pm
A high school senior from a nearby high school died last night after losing control and crashing into a pole. The really sad thing is that someone I know probably knew her. The cops think that alcohol was involved.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:45 pm
One of the girls in my grade died last year. We don't even know how, she was just found in the morning by the paper boy dead in the street.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff