Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yet another AU RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:38 pm
" Seto put her down, its ok, whatever floats their boat right? " Mokuba said trying to defend Luna. " Besides she doenst even like that pairing. " I point out going over. I was too shocked that hed go for me, though he didnt know of my liking for the pairing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:55 pm
Seto sat Luna down with firm control. "Something's wrong with you people."
"Pfft. I'm not the one who just picked me up." I reply giggling happily on the inside.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:22 pm
" Hey we didnt make the pairings Seto, some like it some dont. " I reply.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:40 pm
"I have no comment." Seto says, hoping that it would dispell the conversation like it did with reporters.

"Okies, new subject, like the fact that I want to brush a Kuribo." I smile brightly.

"What?" Is the response of all present.

"I want to brush a Kuribo, largely because I don't think Seto will let me anywhere near Mokuba to brush his hair." I smile some more.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:45 pm
Mokuba smiled, " I wouldnt mind all that much. " Mokuba said with a little smile. Thinking of Luna doing that was thinking of having a sister. " Yeah cause you dont brush it. " I say jokingly. Mokuba blushes looking at me. " Shuut up. " Mokuba whined slightly pouting. I just giggiled at his cuteness, " Go ahead Luna, and I wanna help." I say with a smile holding a brush.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:56 pm
Seto sighs, resigned. "My brother has fangirls..."
"Well actually Seto, I'm your fangirl. I just think your brother's cute like a Kuribo, or a teddy bear or something." I say digging around for my brushes. "Don't get me wrong, I'd brush your hair too, but it looks like it just plain doesn't tangle. Ever."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:01 pm
" Yeha and I'm a fangirl of both of you. " I say with a smile getting blush as I start as we wait for Luna. " Hey Luna, if he thinks the fics are crazy, what do you think hed think of cosplaying. " I ask with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:10 pm
"Ahem... I did not get that coat at all right..." I pause, realizing the picture is still on my computer desk by my scanner. I dive for it but Seto notices all to quickly.

"So that's you dressed as me... that's sad, but at least my coat isn't floating like it does when it's drawn..." Seto looks the picture over critically. "My boots aren't like that. Honestly, if you're going to do something so stalker like, do it right."

"What, no rage?" Joey asks.

"He had to correct her first, then the rage will come." Anzu smirked.

"Now, explain why you'd ever think you could do this in the first place. What right have you to think you can be a better me than me?" Seto glares at Luna who points at the manga volume.

"That one?" She asks brightly, brushing Mokuba's hair.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:15 pm
Mokuba blushed as we brushed his hair, " This feels nice.." he sighed in contentment. " Oh yeah, some girl dressed as your brother too. It should be somewhere on her computer. I plan to but I still need to make the costume. I got the hair though as you can see. " I reply still brushing through Mokubas hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:25 pm
"It's halloween everyday when you decide to cosplay!" I giggle at my sudden out burst of verse. "Oh, and there's a fanguild too. Here, you can use my account if you want, just lurk, rather than posting. No one will believe it if I say it's you."

Seto blinks at the screen. "Clearly I'm dreaming. I know enough to recognize my name, but what is all this other English saying?"

"Can't you write contracts in English Seto?" I ask.

"In Katakana." Seto looks around for the language settings.

"Nice try. My computer doesn't support Japanese text. I have a list of all the characters in alphabetical order. Use that." I dig around for my 'cheat sheet and hand it to Seto. "That should look familiar."

"Why'd you give him that?" Joey asks.

"You think I'm going to explain the RP's we have going on?" I shake my head. "I'll get beaten up or something."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:39 pm
I chuckle a little, " Yeha especially some that Arashis got going if you know what I mean. " I say to you still brushing as Mokuba blushes. I smile down at him as I continue.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:21 am
"Oh no... not that one... I read that one just a bit. He's gonna go balistic!" I comment. "And with Set0's ((Yah, I pronounce that 'zero' instead of 'o')) yaoi thing... Oh man..."

"Alright, I need to find these people, but first I need to find my company..." Seto is understandably not a happy person upon reading a few things. "I need to terminate some people."

"By terminate, do you mean fire, or kill?" I ask cheerfully. "Cause I'll help with the killing thing so long as there's blood. Blood's fun."

"Do you have Renfield's syndrome or something?" Joey asks, "Or are you weird?"

"I'm crazy...?" I try, not noticing Seto's look.

"Mokuba, maybe you ought to stay away from her..." Seto's eyes never leave the smiling girl.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:24 am
" Aaww but them brushing my hair feels really good." he replied still with happy blush leaning back. I smile a little more. " Yeah and his hairs looking much prettier." I state still brushing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:37 am
"I think it might actually be straight... weird..." I comment. "And you haven't answered my question Seto."

"Of course not, you can figure it out. These people don't work for me so what do you think I mean?" Seto gives Luna that look he reserves for unimpressive duel moves like many of the ones Joey makes.

"You're post Death T and you're still okay with having people killed? Man, Yugi, next time you shatter his soul to get all the evil out, do a better job okay?" I note the confused looks I'm getting and wait for Joey to translate.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:45 am
MOkuba smiles translating for Seto instead of waiting for Joey as he looked at his hair in the mirror. " Wow, its shiny.." Mokuba replied after translating. " Yeah it is. " I reply looking a little nervous, 'As long as he doesnt know Im InunaideGner, he wont kill me..' I think to myself still looking nervous.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games