Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:56 am
((HA! I got a fourty! I got the first five wrong I think... >.>;;; I should have gotten the first one right... >.>; that was me being stupid. >.>;; XP))

Honda was surprised that Malik had sat up so suddenly. "Were you just pulling my leg? You're a brilliant actor, really, if you were," he said.
[[Aw! Poor mokie! He's being molested! Oh, wait... can't rape the willing. wink XD that was sooo bad...XD *tsk's herself*]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:00 am
"The pain is gone now" Malik said, hugging to Honda.
His expression changed, and he growled "Don't you believe me?" while pressing his nails in Honda's back.
Then, he just hugged Honda again, like nothing has happened.
(I rl rp a lot, and people never stop taling/moving in their sleep when I take their roles whee )

Set0Kaiba

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:25 am
"Of course I believe you..." Honda said ignoring the nails. He was used to it--in a way--because he had won a lot of street fights.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:38 am
"B-Believe me...?" Malik asked, having no idea what Honda was talking about.  

Set0Kaiba

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:56 am
"Ah..." Honda said stalling, <"Wow... I must have..."> "I think I really need to get some sleep, I think I'm halucinating. (sp) He replied with a half smile. "Don't worry about it, okay?" He added as he stood up and stretched. He looked around for a good place to sleep, because he was being a dunce and hadn't thought of sharing a bed with Malik. (DUNCE!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:00 pm
( whee )
"You could sleep here...?" Malik asked, looking up at Honda again.
"I won't be a nuisance, I swear. I won't ever hurt people again, and I will be your very best friend!" Malik said, being afraid Honda was leaving because he was afraid of him.
He stretched out a hand, as if to grab him.

Set0Kaiba

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:06 pm
Honda glanced down at the boy, "Well... as long as I'm not burdening you at all, I suppose that is a pretty good idea!" <"considering I don't see any empty beds...">

He took off his shirt and shoes and layed in bed next to Malik. "Thanks, I owe you one, man," He said with a friendly smile. He folded his hands behind his head on the pillow and closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:09 pm
((eeek, you know I love that Set0Kaiba 4laugh *fangirl squeel* soo kawaii..um *clears throat* anyway, oh Seto dont tempt him wink and glad you liked my post Set0Kaiba whee ))

Setos actions made Mokuba come out from the world he was in while in slumber. His eyes widend as Seto whispered naughty words in his ear. At that moment his cheeks became inflamed, becoming bright red. He knew this was wrong on some level, but he did'nt stop Seto.'WHY AM I NTO STOPPING HIM!? HES MY BROTHER WHATS WRONG WITH ME!!?' he cursed at himself. He did'nt know why he was letting this go on, why was'nt he shoving him away. Even if it was just in his sleep, why did'nt he bother to wake him up? His body just became limp as if surrendering to Setos actions. Though he cursed himself for doing so, he still did'nt make any action to move. He could'nt help but like the attention he was getting from Seto, even if it was'nt real. He smiled letting Seto have his way with him. It had'nt gone that far anyway, but he loved the innocent things Seto was doing to him. Then his eyes grew wide all of a sudden'oh my god....I think I know whats wrong with me..' was all he thought to himself  

InunaideGner

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:26 am
InunaideGner
((eeek, you know I love that Set0Kaiba 4laugh *fangirl squeel* soo kawaii..um *clears throat* anyway, oh Seto dont tempt him wink and glad you liked my post Set0Kaiba whee ))
((any yaoi is good. It's a yaoi rp, and Moki is teh cute 3nodding Glad you like my reply so much whee ))

Seto, still sleeping of course, was stil l having his sweet dream.
He had no clue of what he was doing to his little brother, but then again.. He probably wouldn't've cared if he did know.
His dream raged on...:

He kissed Yami on the mouth, and clinged to his lower-lower-lower waist, starting to place butterfly kisses there.
After that, he roled them over in a way that made him (Seto) be on top.
He kissed Yami on the mouth again, and placed his head on Yami's chest.
He licked it (Moki's shirt XD) and clinged to him.

(hope you likes. Move to PMs whenever you like. wink )

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:31 am
Malik was laying on his side, leaning on one arm and looking at Honda.
He couldn't get his eyes of those abs....
Would he mind if I touched them...? he thought to himself, stretching out one arm.
He then changed his mind.
Nah, I'd better not.
I never liked father touching me, so why should I do it to someone else?
He placed his arm on his own side again.
But.. he just said I owed him one. That means, I could.
He stretched out his arm again.
But he wants to sleep, so I'd better leave him.
he placed his arm back again.
*this goes on for a while*
Suddenly, the pain in his lower belly ( 4laugh ) struck him like lightning, and he couldn't help but cling to his own waist, accidently hitting Honda in the proces.

Set0Kaiba

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:02 pm
((Yay! *notices your signature* I love you! heart ))

Honda didn't notice that anything was happening behind him until he was smacked in the hip suddenly. He rolled over to glance at what Malik wanted, and saw that he seemed to be in immense pain again. "Malik!" Honda said, "it's back?" He sat Malik down next to him, but didn't know how to really comfort the boy. He seemed to hurt, but Honda had more experience with dishing it out (pain) and not relieving it. He put one arm around him, and waited for a response.

[[EXPLANATION as to why I haven't responded VIA PM: I'm at school--I'm staying after today, and I wouldn't dare respond when there are thirty pairs of eyes looking over my shoulder.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:04 pm
(I responded at school. They were like; 'gross' so they let me be ^^; wink
Malik clinged to Honda's lower lower lower waist, and panted like crazy.
He pressed his entire body against Honda's legs, and held him tight.

Set0Kaiba

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:56 pm
"Malik? Why don't you answer me?!" Honda said as he lifted the boy onto his lap. He hadn't the faintest idea of what was going on, but it looked immensely painful. <"Is he having a siezure or something? oh, wait, no... No visable violent shaking. An asthema attack? He is panting--but... I dont' think the breaths are deep enough... Maybe an alergic reaction?">

As you can see, Honda was very confused.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:56 pm
Set0Kaiba
InunaideGner
((any yaoi is good. It's a yaoi rp, and Moki is teh cute 3nodding Glad you like my reply so much whee ))

Seto, still sleeping of course, was stil l having his sweet dream.
He had no clue of what he was doing to his little brother, but then again.. He probably wouldn't've cared if he did know.
His dream raged on...:

He kissed Yami on the mouth, and clinged to his lower-lower-lower waist, starting to place butterfly kisses there.
After that, he roled them over in a way that made him (Seto) be on top.
He kissed Yami on the mouth again, and placed his head on Yami's chest.
He licked it (Moki's shirt XD) and clinged to him.

(hope you likes. Move to PMs whenever you like. wink )
((oh you know I did 4laugh sooo cute!! I just got out of school so YAY!! Now im on summer vacation, ill be able to get on Gaia earlier mrgreen and I didnt know theyd be going much further, but hey, its cool with me 3nodding heart so ill leave one more reply to this RP before we go to the PMs. So after this, just PM me with your reply. Hey, remember in the begining people like Xesca and a few others were telling s not to do this...well they get to see that we are LOL lol to them.))

Mokuba became shocked at how far Seto was going. So many thoughts race through his mind.'Is'nt this wrong? Should I let him be doing this? What would the others think? What would he think when he woke up? Is it worth him being asleep through all this?' Mokuba just the thoughts run through his mind. But in no time at all, as Seto got more intimite, all his thoughts disappered. His mind drew a blank as Setos touches became more irresistable. The only thing running through his mind at the moment was how good it felt. Getting any attention from Seto was nice, even if it was more then he expected. His mind did'nt even think of how wrong it may be, he just wanted more. Thinking this though made his mind curse him for feeling that way, but he couldnt help it, he wanted more. He'd feel bad later, he just wanted to see how far it went, though he was'nt gonna stop it anyway. And at the moment, he did'nt care who was watching this. He got his brother and thats all he wanted, even if it never happend again.  

InunaideGner

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:30 pm
((Wow... that would really suck to do someone while they were sleeping... or vise versa.. 0_o; what if they woke up in the middle of an orgasm? O_O;; gah...))

Both Yuugi and Yami continued sleeping soundly.

xd

((aaah... *itching to get Yami into the kitchen for a reason you shaln't know until Yami is actually there* nnnnnneeeeh.... @_o XD))  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games