Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Funniest attempts at insults Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:44 pm
zz1000zz
I was called a devil-worshiping atheist.

That one really wasn't well thought out was it? 6_O  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:29 pm
I was on my way to get on the city bus to go home, and some random girl drives by screaming "Go home!!!"

I don't get it...  

Snows Wyntre

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:29 am
Ashitaka-Mononokes_Love
I was on my way to get on the city bus to go home, and some random girl drives by screaming "Go home!!!"

I don't get it...

Its like when people drive by and tell me to kill myself. All I can think is 'psh... no.'  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:12 pm
Lol, nice, Rellik....  

Snows Wyntre

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:05 pm
Ashitaka-Mononokes_Love
Lol, nice, Rellik....

Well you can't really say anything in reply to that can you. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:58 pm
Rellik San
Ashitaka-Mononokes_Love
Lol, nice, Rellik....

"No you first!!!"....Well thats not very good either haha domokun  

Awesome Akwardness

Capn Cyrenaic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:45 pm
Wow the worst insult i ever heard was a druggie in a dumpster behind a fast food restaurant yelling, "Da** you, you hippie nazis!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:50 pm
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Ashitaka-Mononokes_Love
Lol, nice, Rellik....

See my point.  

Rellik San
Crew

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:22 pm
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Ashitaka-Mononokes_Love
Lol, nice, Rellik....

See my point.
That would be one you'd have to about for a come-back..And by the time you think of one,they'd already be gone xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:55 pm
Rellik San
zz1000zz

Just goes to show he didn't know what he was talking about, which is why you posted it here, for our amusement.

Some girl walked up to me yesterday and asked to go out with me. I said "sorry but I'm not lesbian" and she realized, right then, I was a girl. Then she told me I should get a sex change. domokun  

Henneth Annun
Captain

NekoYasha09er

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:06 pm

I was called a Nitemare Before Christmas freak.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:09 pm
Oh god, this entire school year has been horrible for me... The best comeback I've done was to 'Hey, can you, like get me some drugs?' and I replied, 'No, but give me a 50 and I can get you a life.' he looked at me wierd and went away... it's sad to think that he was seriously asking me to get him drugs...

I've gotten some more from last year though, such as 'Hey look at that satan worshiper!' I replied with 'And satan loves you too, want a bible to burn?'

Oh, and then there's the classic, 'you should wear more color', and I reply every time with 'And you should wear a bag'.

The rest of the insults are basically the halloween ones, and the randomly screaming in my face... for no reason...

Halloween I was egged... (not my house... me) I beat one of them in the arm with my cane a couple times, and they ran. I hate my town, and I'm happy I get to leave as soon as I graduate... In the meantime, drugs (medical), and drawing will keep me sane.  

Bloody Loon

Aerivanna

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:43 am
hmm...

toughie

Okay, i got one

One day, our school power went out, and we were snowed in... so, the kinda let us go free amongst the school... Chris, Meg, Ashley, Tina, Tano, and myself all gathered in our "usual" spot... (next to the side enterance to the school) and we were just hanging out, talking about nothing in particular. Chris, the only male in the group, btw, is a homosexual, so we're all wearing skirts... (btw, we were the goth clique of the school, and it seemed to be an unspoken rule that you wore skirts. LMAO) so, we're gossiping about Anime (Fruits Basket, actually) when the school bully Rachel Rodgers walks over and makes herself at home right in the middle of our circle.

let the fun begin

Me: Hello Rachael
Rachael: hello freak
me: *arches eyebrows*
Tano: What'cha want, Rach?
Rachael: nothing, this is my spot
Clique: *we all look at eachother, then at Rachael.*
Ashley: Your spot is on the other side of the school, in the new wing.
Rachael: Not anymore. I like it right here. *drops her backpack on my foot* (ow!)
Me: *picks her backpack up, walks to the doors, sets it down jsut outside the doors, closes door, walks back*
Rachael: What the f**k, you sociopathic Gothic B***h! You have no F***ing right to touch my s**t!
me: *arches eyebrows* oooooo... kay? *looks at Chris and giggles*
Chris: girl power!
Clique: woo-hoo!
Rachael: what the f**k is wrong with you freaks? Can't you all just drop out and save the school the humiliation of having to even look at your faces? *looks at chris* You wear a f***ing dress!? are you hiding a va***a of som sort!?

--> At this point, she grabs his skirt and pulls on it so hard, it rips off entirely, revealing him in his (oh, so sexy) black silk boxers <--

Meg: Oh, my god chris! you AREN'T a girl! that's it! We're not lesbians anymore! i'm dumping you! (she said the playfully, because she and chris were cousins, and she really was a lesbian)
Rachael: What the f((k, you freaks need to die and burn in hell!

at this point, she storms off to the principal, attempting to suspend us for being goths....

what she didn't realize was the assistant principal was watching the whole thing XD

after he left, chris giggled and said "whew! no one found out i have a va**na!"

we all laughed, and we all pretended to be the opposite sex for a month...
=)

good times ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:47 am
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
zz1000zz

Just goes to show he didn't know what he was talking about, which is why you posted it here, for our amusement.

Some girl walked up to me yesterday and asked to go out with me. I said "sorry but I'm not lesbian" and she realized, right then, I was a girl. Then she told me I should get a sex change. domokun
Today I was told by some random guy "Your really cute in a ugly sort of way"... gonk emo  

Awesome Akwardness

Tenraidoragon Raven

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:23 pm
goth, devil, f**, emo, ahole, your so mean, and it goes on and on...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games