Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:29 pm
Heart nodded her head as she too layed down. She put her head down on her paws and sighed. She wondered if she should tell him... she wondered how he would react...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:33 pm
Wolfs Heart
Heart nodded her head as she too layed down. She put her head down on her paws and sighed. She wondered if she should tell him... she wondered how he would react...
He licked her gently and got up heading in another direction silently. "I wonder if thay will mind if......." He trailed off talking to himself as he walked away.  

skypheonix

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:36 pm
"If they will mind if what? Who will mind?" she asked and quickly she shut her mouth not wanting to intrude in the alpha's business. She stood up and looked at him and her eyes watered a bit. She didn't want to watch him walk away. She sighed and stepped towards where he was going, but she stopped in her tracks.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:04 pm
Heart returned to the mountain and laid down on the large flat rock. She hoped Drave hadn't heard what she had said, but she knew he probably did, considering he almost always heard her thoughts. She sighed and looked at how much trouble she was probably going to get into.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:16 pm
"its alright heart i understand your feelings... ive been torn in half be people as well" he said as he approuched from her left... waiting to see if it was alright to join her...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:35 pm
Renegade jumped at Star and growled a playful growl.
"Renegade" Kaiser said his voice deep.
"I am very sorry. And yes we have joined the pack"
Rain went over.
"Hello Star"
Synge blushed and said a small hi  

gothic_rain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:18 am
Escaflowne 88
he burst into another flame and he became his human form and then he bowed and then returned back to his wolf form
"i am razo escaflowne, of the escaflowne tribe, tis nice to meet you"

"Oh! So you can turn human as well, can you not? We have a few things in common then. I've heard of your pack once or twice. I've heard that it's rare to have one of its members join another pack. But it's great to have you here now!" She gave him a friendly nuzzle on his neck.

Wolfs Heart
Heart smiled at her lightly and then sighed and lowered her head, "Star, you've forgotten, I am no longer above you, not that I ever truly was, you are beta I show my respects to you." She looked at Star "This is Kaiser, Rain, Renegade, and Synge." she said as she nodded to each one of them individually, "They have just joined the pack...I think..."

Star cocked her head. "So? I still look up to you as the alpha female. Even if I don't feel that way, we're close friends, right? So what does it matter?" Her tail thumped against the ground from wagging and she licked her multiple times.

gothic_rain
Renegade jumped at Star and growled a playful growl.
"Renegade" Kaiser said his voice deep.
"I am very sorry. And yes we have joined the pack"
Rain went over.
"Hello Star"
Synge blushed and said a small hi

Star crouched low, as if ready to spring as her tail wagged playfully. "Naw, that's alright. He only wanted to play, and I don't mind at all!" But she saw him back off when Kaiser called his name. Star almost frowned as she thought she was actually going to get some play time today, but she was obedient to her rank and sat back down. Star nuzzled both Rain and Synge in greeting. "Hello!"

Star saw Heart wander off and Sky appearing soon after. Her tail wagged enthusiastically again at the sight of Sky, as she had not seen him for a long time, but she felt she should finish the introductions and let him and Heart have a bit of time to themselves first. Star whimpered softly as her ears drooped slightly, but she smiled again when she remembered she had company and acted as if nothing out of the ordinary happened.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:10 pm
Renegade smiled her happy smile.
Synge nuzzled Star back his eyes shining.
Rain smiled deeply at Star.
Kaiser narrowed his eyes then he laughed.
"Well aslong as she does not hurt you" he said jokingly  

gothic_rain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:17 pm
((Oops. Sorry. I thought Renegade was a guy. >< ))

Star's tail wagged playfully as she panted happily. "This is great! So many new wolves! And you're all so much fun! And now you're apart of our pack! We're gonna get to see each other more! How fun!" Star looked like an enthusiastic pup and she licked them all. "Have you had a tour yet? Wanna go see the lake and maybe splash a bit in it too?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:25 pm
escaflowne wakes up and stretches his legs and looks at every one around
"oh hello every one"
he sits up and looks at the sky
"tis a good day"  

Escaflowne 88

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:14 pm
Tim_Sscoville
"its alright heart i understand your feelings... ive been torn in half be people as well" he said as he approuched from her left... waiting to see if it was alright to join her...

Heart looked at him and nodded her head uncertainly. Her eyes watered as she put her head beneath her paws. She didn't know what to do. And she was still curious if he had heard what she said to Sky, but she wasn't about to ask him. Probably in fear that if he didn't know he'd ask what she said.

Angel_Fantasy
Star cocked her head. "So? I still look up to you as the alpha female. Even if I don't feel that way, we're close friends, right? So what does it matter?" Her tail thumped against the ground from wagging and she licked her multiple times.

"Yeah, we are close friends the best there can be, but you are beta female, and once again I am just a loner. Plus you have no reason to look up to me now. Going back and forth is very bad..." Heart said, "It sounds like something Frozen might do..." Heart watched her playing with the pups from her flat rock and continued to lay there.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:23 am
Wolfs Heart
"Yeah, we are close friends the best there can be, but you are beta female, and once again I am just a loner. Plus you have no reason to look up to me now. Going back and forth is very bad..." Heart said, "It sounds like something Frozen might do..." Heart watched her playing with the pups from her flat rock and continued to lay there.

Star shook her head vigorously. "What does a title matter? Nobody really looks up to me anyways, not that I care. I'd rather have a friend relationship with everyone than be all boring and respected and whatnot with responsibilities. Besides, you're so much more mature than me. I'm constantly acting like a pup! I need you to keep me in line, and I look up to you! It all works out just fine. So don't be sad." She nuzzled Heart's neck but growled softly when she mentioned Frozen.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

inu_rocket

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:00 am
Rein climbs up and sits looks at the others  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:01 am
rein... looks around and notices that she doesnt quite look like them  

inu_rocket

inu_rocket

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:01 am
again.... she is alone.. she decides to go back to the den and sleep  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games