Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
YSK: Neko RPG (Finished! Ended! :D ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:28 am
Mokuba saw this at Joey, he could tell Joey didnt want to come with but he acted like it. He jsut have to think of a way not ot make it to obvious that he was leaving them alone on purpose. " Pfft, I dont need your help, I can find out myself. " Mokuba said standing up, but he looked at Joey and gave a small smile hoping hed catch on as he walked in the mansion. Though it didnt matter if he did find out waht cause this, he wanted whatever Seto wanted, it was his body after all, if it wasnt causeing harm, it wasnt his place to say anything. At least this is what he thoght.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:41 am
Jou caught Mokuba's look, and knew he understood. He turned his attention back to Seto and decided that if words weren't getting a response, he ought to do something about it. He swallowed heavily and then, steeling himself, kissed Seto.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:12 pm
Seto submitted to the other's treatment, before he started purring contently while the two of them were still locked together in an embrace.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:23 pm
Jou was breathing heavily and a little shocked. He was half expecting to be pushed off and laughed at. He loved the feel of that purring. "See? I'm not mad at you."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:25 pm
"Y- You aren't?" Seto wondered, he felt better now that the other had said this, but, he was still a bit cautious. "I- I mean, I know you aren't ready to be mated with right now.... I mean, I want to but-"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:31 pm
Jou blinked, and then blinked some more. He knew exactly what Seto meant, but he had no idea that the other would jump to that so quickly.
"No, I want to, but not yet, and not on your lawn thing either." Jou smiled.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:50 pm
"I know, it's just that I thought that you might not want to at all... Since I decieved you, I guess. And I can too still run my company like this, I just have to do so at a distance and make sure security is up to my standards."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:02 pm
"Heh... I'm kind of used to you being like that..." Jou commented then smiled. "And if someone does catch you, you can always tell them you're cos.playing Schroedinger cause you're a Hellsing fan."

((Schroedinger is the warrant officer for an organization called Millenium. He is a Neko-jin and also a teenager and very cute. Just thought I'd explain. Oh, and Hellsing is a manga about vampire hunting.))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:15 pm
(Oh, okay! I've read one chapter of Hellsing but not much.)

Seto nodded. "I don't think Mokuba minds me being like this either, since I'm not going to die any sooner." Seto commented. "I still don't want a bath though."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:21 pm
Jou smiled. "Not even with me?"
He raised an eyebrow smirking that cocky little half smirk. 'That wouldn't be so bad...' he thought blushing.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:32 pm
Seto pouted. "Only if you hold me really close." He commented.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:39 pm
Jou leaned back against a tree.
"Like this?" He smirked, reaching for Seto and pulling him against him.
'Man... now all we need is a book or something...' he thought, resting his chin on his boyfriend's head.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:07 pm
"On what?" Seto questioned the other, he was perfectly happy laying here like this.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:15 pm
Mokuba just sat on the couch, he didnt find anythign the last time he looked so he just left to give them a moment alone. He turned on hsi headphones and began to read a comic book on the couch.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:33 am
Jou looked at Seto a little oddly wondering if he had read his mind or something. He dismissed the thought and was quite happy to just relax holding Seto like this. Before he knew it he had drifted off to sleep.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff