Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
QUEENSLAND || Pineappleian fun!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:01 am
Chemical_Kitten
ethuil
chem: which comment? mine about growing up believing i didn't exist...as sad as it is...it is very true...

i'm such a case...love me!

xd
The comment about realising you did exist and being disappointed... sweatdrop

Of course I love you, you're my friend 3nodding heart

Corbin DeSeer
I love you beCAUSE your a case Raya ^___________^

And not for all teh money in teh world, Chem my dear. Im happy the way i am. ^_^
Did you fail to realise that perhaps they are real people? Did you fail to think about how they came to be pressured into such a profession by society? Did you not think about any of the variable factors?

as true as my comment was...i cna laugh at it now becasue i can make fun of myself due to it. smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:02 am
ethuil
Chemical_Kitten
ethuil
chem: which comment? mine about growing up believing i didn't exist...as sad as it is...it is very true...

xd

Corbin DeSeer

And not for all teh money in teh world, Chem my dear. Im happy the way i am. ^_^
Did you fail to realise that perhaps they are real people? Did you fail to think about how they came to be pressured into such a profession by society? Did you not think about any of the variable factors?

as true as my comment was...i cna laugh at it now becasue i can make fun of myself due to it. smile
It is always fun to tease yourself... sweatdrop  

Chemical_Kitten

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:02 am
WarriorShadow
NO MORE TALKING OF WHORES AFTER MY POST

CORBIN;
i luv ja, but man dont say that about whores...we do think...WE THINK ALOT!.

WS~ Man whore, Pimp Extrodinare!
Warrior, Alice is the only place to be for the whoreish people like us. xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:03 am
Chemical_Kitten
WarriorShadow

CORBIN;

I'm sorry Warrior, but your post offends me.

How?  

WarriorShadow

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:03 am
Will you all just stop it? Prostitutes are real people!! Can't you just give them some respect and not talk about them like they are scum????  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:05 am
Chemical_Kitten
ethuil
Chemical_Kitten
ethuil

xd

Corbin DeSeer

saves everyone else doing it first. razz

anywayz...i think i may head off to bed...

ethuil

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:06 am
WarriorShadow
Chemical_Kitten
WarriorShadow

CORBIN;

I'm sorry Warrior, but your post offends me.

How?
You were not serious, you teased regarding prostitutes and labelled yourself as a man whore and pimp extraordinare. Most prostitutes aren't "owned" (that's virtually how much control they exercise over them) by pimps, but when they do, do you have any idea how bad they treat prostitutes? They rape and abuse them!!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:07 am
ethuil
Chemical_Kitten
ethuil
Chemical_Kitten
ethuil

xd

Corbin DeSeer

saves everyone else doing it first. razz

anywayz...i think i may head off to bed...
Good point...

Nighty night and sweet dreams *hugs* 3nodding  

Chemical_Kitten

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:09 am
Calm down Chemmy. We all know what you say is true, but 99.9% of the time we do not intend to insult actual prostitutes.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:10 am
The Del
Calm down Chemmy. We all know what you say is true, but 99.9% of the time we do not intend to insult actual prostitutes.
I won't let it go until you stop doing it entirely, whether you mean to insult or not.  

Chemical_Kitten

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:11 am
chemmy: indeed. if you can't laugh at yourself, then who can you laugh at...

anyhoo...nite all...am off to try to get some sleep in the hope that i may wake up refreshed and with a workign arm...

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:11 am
Chemical_Kitten
The Del
I won't let it go until you stop doing it entirely, whether you mean to insult or not.
I have stopped... I actually intend on posting elsewhere in the guild right about now.  

Delithraldur

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:12 am
The Del
Chemical_Kitten
The Del
I have stopped... I actually intend on posting elsewhere in the guild right about now.
Where is Corbin?  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:13 am
The Del

Thats true...but without so many nines  

WarriorShadow

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:14 am
WarriorShadow
The Del

Thats true...but without so many nines
You're a mod, edit.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games