Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
The Offical Australian Rateage!! i can make you beautiful!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

im not dead!!
  who are you?? and where did you come from?? and whats that on your a**??
  does this mean i loose your inheritence??
  good, cuz you owe me money!!
  yeay!! natasha's bac..... oooooo cookies!!
  i bought weed and men and rum.... anyone in??
View Results

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:39 am
Delithraldur
JubJub? 3nodding

*puts head on his manly cheast* yes del??  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:40 am
Unholy Meatpuppet
nrasjaa
Unholy Meatpuppet
WOO, 10/10... And my mother said I would never amount to anything... TAKE THAT, BARBARA STREISAND!!

*licks* yea that's what i forgot to do 3nodding
surprised

you don't like to be lickerised?? okies *pokes*  

nrasjaa

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:40 am
nrasjaa
Delithraldur
JubJub? 3nodding

Rateage please. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:42 am
nrasjaa
Unholy Meatpuppet
nrasjaa
Unholy Meatpuppet
WOO, 10/10... And my mother said I would never amount to anything... TAKE THAT, BARBARA STREISAND!!

*licks* yea that's what i forgot to do 3nodding
surprised

you don't like to be lickerised?? okies *pokes*
He's probably not used to your flow yet... sweatdrop  

Delithraldur

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:48 am
Delithraldur
nrasjaa
Delithraldur
JubJub? 3nodding

Rateage please. xd

*kisses on the cheek* okies anything for you wink

well this avvie is pretty close to mah heart becaues i swear to the GOds that i gots a female version of it 3nodding i was gonna put it on, but i dunno whether to go all summer with teh hawaaiian queen or stay with this skirty, anyway, that's not important... you have teh flow!! and the balance *licks* i loves the base, and i loves that bone thing it looks awesome!! and i loves that phoenix thing, it looks la awesome!! and i really likes the guitar too!! 3nodding i reackons you should get rid of the angelic one, like just to reduce some clutter. and yea other than that it looks very sexay i gives it 9.7/10!!

and don't worry about meaty puppet, he'll get used to the lickin and flow *does flow dance*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:52 am
nrasjaa
Delithraldur
nrasjaa
Delithraldur
JubJub? 3nodding

Rateage please. xd

well this avvie is pretty close to mah heart becaues i swear to the GOds that i gots a female version of it 3nodding i was gonna put it on, but i dunno whether to go all summer with teh hawaaiian queen or stay with this skirty, anyway, that's not important... you have teh flow!! and the balance *licks* i loves the base, and i loves that bone thing it looks awesome!! and i loves that phoenix thing, it looks la awesome!! and i really likes the guitar too!! 3nodding i reackons you should get rid of the angelic one, like just to reduce some clutter. and yea other than that it looks very sexay i gives it 9.7/10!!

and don't worry about meaty puppet, he'll get used to the lickin and flow *does flow dance*
Thanks JubJub. mrgreen  

Delithraldur

Unholy Meatpuppet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:53 am
I don't wanna get used to teh licking, then I will be constantly wet... sad

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:01 am
Unholy Meatpuppet
I don't wanna get used to teh licking, then I will be constantly wet... sad

okies that's fiiine with me..... *smooshles up hair* is that better?? no that's kinda close to smozzling and cabozzling..... uumm i guesss we'll just have stick to poking while i think up of something special for you 3nodding but you are very lickable *pokes*  

nrasjaa

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:02 am
Delithraldur
nrasjaa
Delithraldur
nrasjaa
Delithraldur
JubJub? 3nodding

Rateage please. xd

Thanks JubJub. mrgreen

*pinches a*** no worries wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:05 am
nrasjaa
okies that's fiiine with me..... *smooshles up hair* is that better?? no that's kinda close to smozzling and cabozzling..... uumm i guesss we'll just have stick to poking while i think up of something special for you 3nodding but you are very lickable *pokes*
Smozzling and cabozzling? What is all 'dis Jibba Jabba?

Unholy Meatpuppet

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:07 am
Unholy Meatpuppet
nrasjaa
eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:11 am
Unholy Meatpuppet
nrasjaa

jibba jabba!! that's so cute!! hehe 4laugh

a smozzle, well i actually have no idea what on earth that it, streek and me tend to use it as a thing of affection i guess, it's our little thing heart

and a cabozzle, well i actually have no idea what on earth that is either lol, nathan made it up and it's our special thing 3nodding just like teh sheep whee  

nrasjaa

thegreatvincenzo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:23 am
well that was ever so slightly rawnchy....RATE PLZ Nras!
ANd not to ninja away!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:56 am
Rate me? talk2hand  

Weylok

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:24 pm
Vinny, your avatar just seems to be getting hotter and hotter. eek

Could I have a rating as well please Jaa?  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games