Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:32 pm
slighter looked at his after she tripped and rolled his and forced a smilled on his face thinking to himself such a clutze he then sat up and felt himself coming back to him has he looked at her "you ok?" he asked her alittle worried since she didn't look so great today, he then looked in the direction she was woundering what she was looking for  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:22 am
Star shook her head clear and grinned at him. "Oh, you look so sincere." She teased. "Yeah, I'm alright. You should worry more about yourself with what's happening between you and Flame. Yeah, how is it between you two?"  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:24 am
slighter turned around and then walked a few yards away befor he looked at her again "not good, i just feel like ripping is head off and spitting in his face" slighter said with anger in his voice has he satretd to looked around  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:28 am
Star unconciously licked her paw. "I wouldn't know since I haven't seen either of you for ages. So who else have you seen recently? Seems like there's a lot of newcomers now, isn't there?"  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:30 am
slighter smilled "i met a few, one of them was really anoying but i think she learnt something about me" he said with a smirk has he walked back to his spot "and you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:33 am
Star laughed. "Looks like you have yourself a stalker, eh? So what was it she learnt about you? Do I know what it is?" Her eyes followed his movements. "Meh. Same thing. Company for two seconds, then alone for weeks. What a life." She rolled her eyes and smirked.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:34 am
he rolled his eyes" yeah a stalker....really anoyying and dumb one for the fact" he laughted "i gusses people dont like you has much has they like me then uh?" he said has he layed down next to his tree  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:38 am
"As mean as ever, I see." She grinned and nudged him playfully. "Feh. I'd rather not have someone annoying and knowing everything about me."  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:39 am
"yes well i suppose your right"he said has he pushed her down and layed abck down "but what can i do....kill everybody who anoys me?" he grinned  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:43 am
Star chuckled and obediantly laid down beside him. "Yeah, I guess you can. As long as I'm in your good books as of the moment."  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:45 am
slighter smilled "no your not, nobody is in my good book sicne everyboyd did something bad to me atleast once" he said has he looked at her "so if i did kill everyboyd this entire pack would be dead like my old one" he added has he looked at her then started to look around "i wounder what the otehrs are up to?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:47 am
Star cocked her head. "What did I do to you?" She got up and started walking towards the forest. "If you want to know, then come and look for some wolves with me." She smiled.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:48 am
"you laughed at me once with the other and i never forgot about it...." he said has he got up and started following her  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:01 pm
slighter after a while of being in the forest made is way off to the clearing, he didn't really know what was going with that wolf still but after last night he was still confused and he stopped there for awhile and layed down near a tree and he closed his eyes thinking but not sleeping.  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:04 pm
*on the other side of the clearing hidden in the undergrowth aubrianna lays,watching slighter enter the clearing and making sure he couldnt see her* welcome  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games