Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
The Seto Kaiba B-Movie RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:03 am
((sorry what card trick do you mean? sweatdrop summoning like Seto did or something else?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:08 am
((You know that old 'Pick a card any card?" and then you find it in the deck because you flip the deck so that you can see the card behind it? That's the one.))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:16 am
((oooh ok, I thought it was something from the manag he could do or something))

Mokuba nodded shuffling the deck, " Youll have to tell them what they have to do. " Mokuba replied to Seto fanning the deck out so all the cards were ready to be picked from. He went over to one of the knights waiting for Seto to give instructions to them, not sure if they knew how or not.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:39 am
"" Seto instructed. The knight with the lion standard drew a card. ""
Seto noted that Mokuba had cut the Deck properly and the card was replaced.

((The card is whatever you want it to be, just like the knight's standards that I am making up as I go.))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:42 am
((lol got it))

Mokuba closed the deck picking a card from it holding it up. He held up a ace of hearts and handed it to him, " Is this your card?.." Mokuba asked in japanese with a smile as he waited for Setos translation, but he was pretty sure they might understand it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:08 am
Seto translated for the amazed and dazzled knight. He was pleased this was going well, but he needed to find a way home and fast. He felt he had ought to risk asking.
"" He asked, as authoratatively as he could.
"" Arthur explained.
"" Seto was going to play this role all he could.
"" Arthur replied. Seto bowed in thanks and stood back watching the Knights plan the welcoming feast.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:29 am
Mokuba smiled as well bowing. He too was glad this was going so well. " What was it Jamie sent us here for anyway. " Mokuba asked. He forgot if she was specific about it before they left.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:39 am
"She sent us back on a quest through time, so I dunno. I think she just felt like sending us to the middle of no where, far away from home." Seto said. "I miss my jet."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:19 pm
Mokuba sighed a little, " Damn, well..might as well make the best of it, since we have no clue on how to get home. " Mokuba replied as his legs became tired of standing but he did'nt say anything so not to be rude.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:27 pm
Seto let his brother sit at one of the chairs, much to the shock and awe of everyone else. He looked closely at the seat and realized why.
"Mokuba, that Siege Perilous you're sitting in... And you're alright?" Seto looked at him, to make sure the ground didn't swallow him up.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:31 pm
((whats that? I have no clue of those times sorry sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:44 pm
((Sorry... I just sort of assume people know this sort of thing... sweatdrop I'll let Seto explain.))
Seto saw his brother's look of confusion and explained. "Seige Perilous was a seat at the round table that only the purest knight could sit in. Everyone else got swallowed up by the earth."
"" Asked one of the knights, Seto took to be Gwain, the man who apparently belonged there.
"" Seto replied quickly.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:37 pm
Mokuba quickly stood up away from the chair. " Sorry.." Mokuba replied just as quickly as he got off the chair. Though he was curious as to why he wasnt swallowed up.

((its ok mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:54 pm
"Mokuba, it's alright, it just means you're pure of heart or something. Nobody messes with that chair and walks away. I think you might have to go on a quest now or something." Seto said, then turning back to the lot of rather stunned knights, ""
"" asks the lily standarded knight.
"" Seto wasn't too pleased.
"" Said the Gwain.
"" replied Arthur.
"" Gwain argued.
Seto translated the conversation for Mokuba.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:00 pm
Mokuba looked confused at all of this, he wondered what it as he was gonna have to do. But he started to get a excited look on his face, this seemd to be pretty cool.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games