Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
Emwah's Critique Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alexie_dennison

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:09 am
Rateage please???
its kinda lame atm so i wont be hurt if its a Low rate.
*huggles Henk* My CoCo is named Henk XD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:20 am
Wellz - You mean the drill where I say that your avatar is teh sexxx and you say 'he sure is'?

Well guess what? I think your avatar is teh sexxx yet again. A lovely orginal twang to the dark and mysterious guy without a shirt mrgreen I loovvve it!

9.9/10

WS - Yea Wellz is quite right with his observational description of your avatar. Not bad for such an inexpensive piece. It's kinda cute in that hill-billy Vs summer way. A bit sparse but still a good job.

7.9/10

Night Shadow - Yeah it has gone bad a little. It is quite crowded and messy looking. Too many things in too many different places! The pink and grey is a lovely colour combination though. If by manhood you mean that weird looking bit on the pants, I find that a good pair of long stockings will fix that up.

6.5/10

Alexie - Hmmn. I don't know what to say except that it's very... odd. Nothing really connects. Tis a very unstable piece. The fox set and fairy wings creat quite a baffling outline. The bright socks don't help either. My eyes keep wanting to look at them but then they get distracted by the other odd shapes. A good avatar always has a good focal point 3nodding

5/10

EmWah
Crew

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:28 am
Inexpensive is a compliment, i beat up a homeless man and stole his clothes.

Totall cost like 400g

Except the Hat.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:58 pm
I tried the stockings on and it just made it more noticeable stressed I like wearing little clothes as possible!!! (because I can't in real life)
Better?  

Arsenic Lace

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:36 pm
Hmmn. I find that nitemare stockings hide the problem pretty well, but you can't buy them in shops. Anyway, the outfit looks much better now without the whip and things. Much more easy on the eye.

8/10

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:15 am
EmWah
Wellz - You mean the drill where I say that your avatar is teh sexxx and you say 'he sure is'?

Well guess what? I think your avatar is teh sexxx yet again. A lovely orginal twang to the dark and mysterious guy without a shirt mrgreen I loovvve it!

9.9/10

Oh, so close to a 10. That would've made it, what, two of them from you now. xd

Thank you, and of he sure is. wink  

WellzY
Crew

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:28 pm
Rate.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:11 am
eek Woah! That certainly is a dramatic change. Hmmn I have to say though, for all the lovely bright pink it is a bit bland. I think maybe the hat makes everything a bit flat looking, but yeah, it's good none the less.

7/10

EmWah
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:53 am
I've tried matching a completely pink out-fit, it's not very easy. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:48 am
Yeah it sucks doesn't it? I have decided that Gaia doesn't have enough good quality pink, purple and green things.  

EmWah
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:52 am
EmWah
Yeah it sucks doesn't it? I have decided that Gaia doesn't have enough good quality pink, purple and green things.

*thinks*

I'll agree with pink and purple, but only part-agree with green. There are some very nice shades, but the only green that you can match is that horrible off-green that Streek matches. Dun like that green. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:01 am
Yeah, all the greens are either too bright or too dark. I do like this skirt though. Just don't have anything else green to go with it.  

EmWah
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:05 am
And orange. The only orange things that match are either from sets, or on fire. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:34 am
rate the monotonal man please!  

thegreatvincenzo

Arsenic Lace

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:15 am
Shopping spree rating razz
Pleeez  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games