Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fantasy Books Guild
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:27 am
Name: Nasha
Hobbies: Reading..... all the time xP
Something interesting: I've been reading since I was 8, possibly younger. My life is so influenced by books that I even work in a book store! (Plus I tend to be a bit shy...)
Favorite color: Purple
Books I've Read: too many to list! xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:43 am
Name (Gaian or otherwise): Claire
Hobbies: Drawing, I do commisions by the way!
Something interesting (about yourself): Not much to say... oh, I want a motorbike! Yes the really fast machines with two wheels that people normally die on!
Favorite color: Black! NO, not really, its more green/blue anything but pink really!
Location: South Africa, Cape Town. Now, whoever know where that is is amazing!  

Dark_truth

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Seth64616

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:53 pm
Name (Gaian or otherwise): Seth
Hobbies: Reading, camping, martail arts, video games
Something interesting (about yourself): Not much to stay
Favorite color: Black
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:10 pm
Name: Ari
Hobbies: Reading and writing
Something Interesting: I want to be a writer, I plan to major in journalism.
Favorite color: Silver

Ariasa

chessiejo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:03 pm
i am chessiejo
and i live in northern NY within a 2 hour drive of montreal

it would be 90 minutes except for customs

i have an active and a quiet side
i play softball competively and swim on team
kayak, hike, X-C ski etc

i also write poetry and short stories, sing and write songs, and enjoy classical fantasy as well as anime and manga.

i hate haters, and also the people who tell me that is logically inconsistent.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:50 pm
Well I dont remember if I did this or not it has been awhile since I've last been on Gaia just in case here it is.

Name: Nishi
Hobbies: reading, writing, hiking, singing, gardening, exploring
Something interesting: IM a high soprano, and I have an AS in Bio soon to have an AA in journalism and then Im hopefully getting a AS in nursing
Favorite color: green blue or black

Nishihana-hime

kel aka gandy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:42 pm
Name: Kelly
Hobbies: reading (manga, fantasy, sci-fi, etc.), surfing the web, music (rock, pop, j-music, pretty much anything really...), sewing, clarinet, lj
Something interesting : the high school band at my school recently played in Carnegie Hall
Favorite color: Green

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:40 pm
Name: Siyau
Hobbies: Gaming (video and traditional), Reading, Cooking, Linguistic studies
Something interesting: I own a pet snake surprised
Favorite color: Red

Siyau

the downed soul

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:46 pm
Name (Gaian or otherwise): silvercanon
Hobbies: drawing, reading, ps2ing
Something interesting (about yourself): in 5 years i have bought more than a hundred fantasy books and read more than 2 thousand. i love animals, especially exotic and I am a lover of music. (aka I listen to music for half my day everyday and have a whole bunch of cd's)
Favorite color: green
Location: hmmm sorry guys, to many creepers out there for me. ^.O  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:30 pm
M'kay :'D So, I don't like to use premade template things, so I'll freestyle this ^^

My name is Draug. You can call me Draug, Draugeh, or just about anything else--honestly, I answer to almost everything ^^ I'm a 16 year-old Ohioan who absolutely loves fantasy books. My favorite authors are ones such as Lynn Flewelling, Mick Zucker Reichert, and Juliet Marillier. I HATE Sara Douglass--don't kill me!--because her books pretty much put me to sleep every time I try to read them. Oh, and Tanya Huff ^^; I don't much like her books either. I generally try to read more of the little-known authors, and don't like the really "popular" ones sometimes. They're just too overdone :'O And I think Christopher Paolini is a little milksop who only got published because of his mommy and daddy :'D Once again, don't kill me.

I am a writer--I currently have three novels in progress and several others that I have been mulling over for quite some time. My favorite book is The Legend of Nightfall by Mickey Zucker Reichert--it's one of those books that I can read over and over again without getting bored of it ^^ My favorite color is green. I love perogies and ham. I am a published illustrator. I have ten toes. I hate my middle name (anyone who can guess it will recieve 1000g! It starts with an "S"). I have a Maine Coon kitten named Aiden. I love learning about the Civil War. I play the viola and am in Chamber, Pit, and Concert orchestra (Second chair! Woo!).

And that's pretty much all that I feel like typing :'D Cheers!

Draug Heltikana

Excitable Counselor

Minako85

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:45 am
Name (Gaian or otherwise): Eva,but you can call me Minako.
Hobbies: Reading fantasy books and mangas,watching anime,writing,playing with my Playstation! whee
Something interesting: Well...I study biotechnology. cool
Favorite color: Blue,yellow,red,black...I hate pink.
Location: Italy, Padova. It's a beautiful city near Venice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:08 pm
Name: Liath or Liathdano
Hobbies: Reading, drawing, singing, playing guitar and gaia.
Something interesting: I read books so often, and get so into them that when i go to bed I even have dreams about the characters in the books, and think myself as one of the characters. Don't laugh as it could happen to you. stare
Favorite color: Green, grey and sometimes red.

fjng fbghfkbgif

-Manawhal-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:48 am
Name: You can call me either Liv or Sun.

Hobbies: Writing, Reading, Acting, Singing, Dancing, video games, DDR, swinging, movies, flirting.

Something interesting: I have been in theater performances!

Favorite color: Blue, black, purple, green

Also, I tend to be as literate as I can.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:18 pm
Hi!
Name: Storylistener/Sammy
Hobbies: Reading (of course), singing, and anime
Something interesting about me: I have no molars on my left side (makes chewing interesting) and a big scar.
Favorite Color:Maroon

storylistener

ninja_lord76

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:45 pm
name:ashley
hobbies:reading(why do you think i joind this guild),art(anime,sketches,portrets),astronomy,playing the violin,and gaia.
something interesting about me:my hair is red(you dont see many red heads)
favorit color(s):blue,green(all time fav),and purple.
location surprised hio  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games