Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:58 pm
"I said nothing but I gather you understand feral if you understood azreal" elana said as she read her book  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:58 pm
Vulpus
Lloxie
Kleah blinked and perked his ears up, sitting up a little straighter. Did that dragon just offer to -cook- food for everyone? .... FOOD! He grinned and skittered out from behind the potted plant, yipping and barking, completely oblivious to the others in the room now. He hadn't eaten all day! Food was a very good idea.

He hopped up onto a stool by the bar, then onto the bar and yipped at the dragon. He licked his lips and started pacing around for a few moments, then flopped on the bartop.
azreal looked up and let out a low purr, he said from his spot near elana,

Kleah blinked and looked back at the lion, then gulped and nodded, hopping back down off the bar. He padded over softly and plopped down by the large feline and smiled nervously. He twitched uneasily. A soft rumbling came from his belly as he yawned.  

Lloxie

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:00 pm
Lloxie
Vulpus
Lloxie
Kleah blinked and perked his ears up, sitting up a little straighter. Did that dragon just offer to -cook- food for everyone? .... FOOD! He grinned and skittered out from behind the potted plant, yipping and barking, completely oblivious to the others in the room now. He hadn't eaten all day! Food was a very good idea.

He hopped up onto a stool by the bar, then onto the bar and yipped at the dragon. He licked his lips and started pacing around for a few moments, then flopped on the bartop.
azreal looked up and let out a low purr, he said from his spot near elana,

Kleah blinked and looked back at the lion, then gulped and nodded, hopping back down off the bar. He padded over softly and plopped down by the large feline and smiled nervously. He twitched uneasily. A soft rumbling came from his belly as he yawned.
he looked up at elana who was still reading silently  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:05 pm
Artemis comes running in from the front door and head straight to the back counter and puts on an apron. "Sorry I am a bit later than normal. Got backed up at the shop today." She fixes her hand and washes her hands before facing everyone with a smile. "Now tell me, is there anything I can get anyone?" She heppens to take notice of some of bottles below the counter. "Oh dear... looks like we might be running a bit low up here. Kuro, be a dear and grab some more from the cellar. Don't worry if anything is low down there, our shipment comes in tomarrow."  

Selene Aries

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:06 pm
DracosBlackwing
Jazzfox
::Her head suddenly perked up; ears pricked on end as she looked hopefully from her far off corner::

Can you make blueberry pancakes with strawberry sauce and strawberry milkshake??!!?? ::She asked, much energetically than she'd seemed for the last day or so::

"Well, let me see what's in here, but I think I have everything for that... Anyone else?" Looking down, he saw the little barking person in front of him, then smiled. "And what do you want, little one?" He glanced at the warrior who had the lion, when she made her remark, then sniffed. "I wouldn't eat a harmless little puppy! That would be just... wrong!"

((OOC:HEY, what did Kleah say? I'm a shifter, so I would understand.))

****OOC****

Gah, sorry... nothing really, just random yipping and whatnot. Probably 'Me me, I'm hungry, feed me!' or soemthing like that. xD

Kleah blinked and turned back up towards the dragon. He frowned and pouted slightly. he said, trailing of, grumbling faintly, then grrred playfully and stuck his tongue out at the dragon. He may not have been a puppy, but he was nowhere near being an adult yet either, obviously.

After a few moments thought, he yipped again. he said, then giggled lightly.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:10 pm
Kleah glanced back to the lion beside him and blinked a few times, then nodded.  

Lloxie

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:10 pm
Dracos pulled back into the slot, and soon after, a wonderful smell of cooking meat filled the common room. Shortly thereafter, he pushed through the door to the kitchen with a pan, the handle gripped in his teeth, and two plates. He walked over and set the dishes on the floor before Azreal and Kleah, then filled them both with stir fried strips of meat, in a thick sauce. <"I apologise for making you think I was going to eat you."> He offered to Azreal, then turned to Kleah. <"And there's no need to fear me eating you; you're to cute to eat!"> He winked a big blue eye at Kleah, then returned to the kitchen. A little bit later, the smell of blueberry pancakes began to emanate from the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:13 pm
Lloxie
Kleah glanced back to the lion beside him and blinked a few times, then nodded.
azreal nodded thanks to the dragon and ate some of the food after sniffing it, he ate a bit more, he purred loudly  

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:16 pm
DracosBlackwing
Dracos pulled back into the slot, and soon after, a wonderful smell of cooking meat filled the common room. Shortly thereafter, he pushed through the door to the kitchen with a pan, the handle gripped in his teeth, and two plates. He walked over and set the dishes on the floor before Azreal and Kleah, then filled them both with stir fried strips of meat, in a thick sauce. <"I apologise for making you think I was going to eat you."> He offered to Azreal, then turned to Kleah. <"And there's no need to fear me eating you; you're to cute to eat!"> He winked a big blue eye at Kleah, then returned to the kitchen. A little bit later, the smell of blueberry pancakes began to emanate from the kitchen.

Kleah's eyes widened just a little bit and he started drooling the moment he smelled the aroma comming from the kitchen. As soon as the food was set down, he began scarfing up his share. He took a breath for a yip a thank-you to the dragon. He blinked and giggled faintly at his comment, then swished his tail and resumed eating.

When he'd finally finished, he burped a little and stretched out some. he murmered softly, looking around the room through half-shut, content eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:25 pm
::With an eagerly twitching nose and wagging tail; she just waited; a lot happier looking than before now; not much else to that except how she looked like a cat who caught the cream; swap the cat for a fox...::

((Mini post of dewm :3 ))  

Jazzfox

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:26 pm
Dracos peeked out of the slot a little later, carefully holding a platter with blueberry pancakes, strawberry jam, and a strawberry shake on it. He placed it carefully in front of the fox girl, then bowed his head once and raised it, looking around. "Last call! If anyone wants something cooked, they'd better speak up now. It's my turn to eat, and I'm takin' it!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:28 pm
Elana didn't respond she kept reading, azreal having finished his meal was now close to falling asleep on a full stumack.  

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Jazzfox

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:45 pm
::She had barely managed her own bow back and a very fast; but still quite true and sincere thank you before she rushed into the meal; her leg may have hurt; but there was nothing wrong with the rest of her; NOR her appetite as she tucked in voraciously; with strong 'MMMMM's and choruses of happy eating; looked like his cooking was appreciated by her anyhow...::

((Bleh; I'm away for a while it looks lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:45 pm
Dracos nodded when noone spoke up, then retreated into the kitchen. After some time had passed, he came out through the side door, carrying a tray in his teeth heaped high with food. He walked around to the front, then flipped a silver coin onto the counter near the drink bottles, then walked to an empty part of the dining room to eat. He knew it was kind of antisocial to sit alone, but he was not able to supress his urge to protect his food from others, so sat on the other side of the room, away from everyone else.  

DracosBlackwing

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:58 pm
Kleah yawns a bit and sits back up after a little while, then looks around bored. He watches the dragon scarf down his own food, then turns back to the bar. He spots a familiar anthro with a cast sitting off by herself, and decides to pay her a visit. He scampers over next to her and sits by her on the floor, looking up at her and swishing his tail somewhat. He smiles, then catches a glimpse of her tail out of the corner of her eye. He grins and pounces at hit, then starts nibbling on it playfully.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games