Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
Discussion: Newest Updates. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zadie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:23 pm
AHAHA! I just checked my inventory and I got a G-Pin when I wasn't looking! YESSS. >D

Anyway, ball's done. I thought the end was sort of anti-climatic, but oh well. Free items. surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:18 pm
I had fun at the ball. I got all of my items without knowing. oo; That sorta bugged me, since I didn't get to see but two NPCs the whole night. I like the V pins but I'm not so fond of the other items. I can't believe they rereleased the G-Pin. ;_; I liked 'em as a rare-ish item.  

KP

Protocol Rain

Business Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:54 pm
I was surprised by the G-Pin re-release as well- it's one of my favourite accessories, as I like gold stuff <_<;

I got all of my items pretty easily apart from the g-pin (I already had one)

the Von Helson sisters were the oddest NPC's I've seen- although on the topic of new NPC's, it was nice of the admins to introduce us to Liam ^^;  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:47 pm
HOLDABLE COMMONS. whee

I love them all, personally. Especially this bag. I don't think I'm ever going to take it off. xd  

Zadie

Morwen Laicoriel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:21 am
One of the mugs matches almost perfectly with my ball outfit, so I'm really happy. heart The only thing is, I only thought about it AFTER I bought a mug of a different color that I don't think I'll really need.

Anyway, I like almost all of the items...man, I can't wait until more games come out, I need more ways to get gold. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:08 pm
My guess is that the donation items will also be holdables of some sort 3nodding  

Damn Leprechauns

8,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Protocol Rain

Business Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:22 am
Holdables would be good, although I've got a feeling it'll be furniture- homes -is- coming, after all  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:25 am
holdables are cool,but the letter of february is the best

moooooooon  

Singer_Yuna

650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:44 am
Luffs the capes heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:42 am
The new donation items are... really weird.

I like them, I just don't know why.

But they're really expensive. gonk I think I'll actually donate for them this time instead of just buying them from the exchange.  

Zadie

Morwen Laicoriel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:53 am
*hoping to get at least ONE of the capes, knows there's no way for her to get both and still get her St. Patrick's Day outfit sweatdrop *  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:34 pm
canned rats
HOLDABLE COMMONS. whee

I love them all, personally. Especially this bag. I don't think I'm ever going to take it off. xd
I also love that bag...I want to put it on as well ninja .

Anyway I like the idea of the new donation items but personally I prefer the subtle options of being flat behind the avatar. And I would have switched the names because the moon is Silver/White and solar could imply black space.  

Dorg Endo

Damn Leprechauns

8,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:10 am
Atlantima
Do you think that the different wallpapers and floors will cost more as well? gonk That would suck.

The silhouettes (sp?) in the "new town, new faces?!" look to me like they are robots of some kind.

http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/store/storefront_the_faktori.jpg
http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/store/storefront_faktori_floor.jpg
http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/store/storefront_faktori_wall.jpg
See, I told you! Robots! Ha! I knew it! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:13 am
Bloudeau is so kewwwwwwwwwt~!! heart heart heart  

Morwen Laicoriel

Dorg Endo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:54 pm
Gambino is taking donations! In front of his mansion in Isle De Gambino. I just gave him 7k because its all I had. Did anyone give to Gambino? Sure this is just a ploy by the admins to get gold out of the system but hey its a very creative ploy!  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games