Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Dark Nexus ((Rant Thread)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K-Blade

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:52 pm
Gorram it! I hate being broken, I hate having to rely on others for the basic things like getting a glass of milk from the fridge. I’m tired of being in bed, and I’m tired of being in pain, even though it reminds me that I’m still alive. I hate not being able to sit in a chair with out hurting. I hate not being able to walk with out starting to limp after the first quarter mile. I want to run; I want to ride my bike, hell I want to drive my truck with out my back hurting. Ouchy ouchy ouchy. AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG scream stressed cry crying wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:51 pm
I feel a similar longing, but of a lesser sort. A broken thumb does not allow you to do alot by yourself.  

Jaden_Ordo

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:52 am
stressed
I hate forum RPs.
Why is it that I as a Jedi Sentinal, a trained knight with years of experience, am inferior in ability to some dipshit who claims he's a teenaged sith lord?
He's not mangled, tortured, or dark in anyway. Just a stereotypical uberpowered anime-esque sithling.
They crank his kind out by the bucket full and they do whatever they want without consequence, such as walking right into an active Jedi Enclave as though they own the place.
Its people like the who ruin Star Wars RPs on the forums. And I want to butcher them all like mewling bantha calves.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:18 pm
Sayla-girl
stressed
I hate forum RPs.
Why is it that I as a Jedi Sentinal, a trained knight with years of experience, am inferior in ability to some dipshit who claims he's a teenaged sith lord?
He's not mangled, tortured, or dark in anyway. Just a stereotypical uberpowered anime-esque sithling.
They crank his kind out by the bucket full and they do whatever they want without consequence, such as walking right into an active Jedi Enclave as though they own the place.
Its people like the who ruin Star Wars RPs on the forums. And I want to butcher them all like mewling bantha calves.

That kind of thing would never happen in a tabletop RP, at least,
not if the DM (or GM) is doing his/her job.

But I kinda like the freedom forum RP's give.
Sometimes it's fun to toss the rules aside and start blowing @#$%! up...

And since we're supposed to be ranting:

I hate our stupid rutting economy! I was making three times as much as I am now this time last year. Now I can barely afford rent and bills, and HOW IN THE NINE HELLS AM I SUPPOSED TO PAY FOR SCHOOL NEXT GORRAM QUARTER!!!

Darth Fury

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:13 pm
God damn it. Whet the ******** are they going to fix the guilds?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:25 am
Damn Economy...

I have a degree issued by an institution that charges approximately $96,000 dollars for four years, and now with said degree the only job I've been able to get is flipping God damn burgers!!! Son of a B*tch!!!

Damn it!
Damn it!
Damn it!  

stellarmagic

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:41 am
I have to quit my job.

I applied for some time off near the end of December back in July so that I could be with my parents in Kansas for Christmas, and never heard if it got through. Then, in late October I learned that my last grandparent, who I hadn't seen in 5 years, was diagnosed with cancer for a second time and probably wasn't going to be around on this rock for much longer. So, I talked to my boss who said he'd never seen the first application, and told me to send another one through.

I did that, and waited, and waited, and waited until finally just yesterday my other boss came up to me and informed me that it was company policy to not allow time off during that part of the year, it being our busy season. Now, because I like this boss, I didn't scream and yell in her face about it, but calmly explained why I needed the time off. Didn't help.

My other grandma died last year, and I hadn't seen her in about the same time. I'm not going to let that happen again, especially since there are some issues between me and the surviving granny that I'd like to settle before she passes on.

So I'm probably going to be quitting my job. Which means I'll be struggling to make ends meet for the next month or so, I won't be able to move into an apartment of my own as soon as I would have liked, and I probably won't be attending school full-time next quarter.

Sometimes, life f***ing sucks.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:58 am
I hate this commercial piece of filth Gaia has become.

I hate not being able to find a job.

I hate being alone.

I hate feeling hate.  

Jaden_Ordo

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:55 pm
I was role playing in SWG, with my bud, in the Mos Eisley Cantina. He and I were Scout Troopers. Both on duty, patrolling the Cantina. We started getting hooligans trying to be funny with us. No biggie.

Within 20 minutes, a Jedi approaches us. A rebel. Now, I don't use OOC knowledge on him. He says to me "trooper, I'd like to report a Jedi." He tells me where he is, etc. I tell my friend, "watch this one for me, mate." He agrees.

I head to the supposed Jedi. I place a calm hand on his shoulder, and say, "come with me, please." I would've let him go, honestly. No harm done. He threatens me and says "How's about I cut you up into tiny pieces?" I un-sling m weapon and say "wanna give that a shot?" Now, in game, I'm a commando. Pretty tough class, good armor protection, and hell of a lot of DoT. He force runs out of the cantina, and I chase him for a short second. As I hit the outside, some level 60 or lower Jedi approaches.

This one is giving obvious signs of being a Jedi. After 10 minutes of arguing, and as we are about to "arrest" her, the same man who reported the Jedi approached. I thought, this guy is pretty cool. He's a rebel, informing of Jedi. Nice. No! He tries to take the blame. Drops his weapon, cloak, and gives up. Good job! NO! The little brat equips her lightsaber and threatens me. As I aim my weapon at her, the other fool challenges me to a duel.

This is where the RP ends. He incapacitates me, and I get up. By now, there's 3 of us, all raising our weapons at him, ordering him to stop. He's not done. He goes for another round. I got angry and fought him. Now, as a commando, we have an ability called standfast. It absorbs 75% of all damage taken. Sick, eh? Well, Jedi have HIGH health. So, we're even on that. This man is stacking 3 rows of buffs. I only have one. 3 rows is a lot in this game. So, my other friend is grouped with us. He heals me as I fight. I kill him. Spit and stomp on his corpse. What do you know? He hate tells me. He says I suck, blah blah blah. Comes back, says that was horrible RP. And it was. But, there was no reason for him to fight. He could've took off like the other, and I could have cared less. He kept going as to how bad I am at the game. I got tells from 3 different people, saying to ignore him, he's a whiner, he cries a lot, doesn't like to play fair, etc. What do you know? He's 13... So? What do I care? He's but a boy, playing with men, for crying out loud... No! He goes again. "Duel me! You suck! F*** you! B****" this that, left and right. I shrugged it off, then fought him again. This time, I incapped him. Not killed, incap. I was being nice. I let him go. He KEPT going. "You have standfast," moan, groan, whine and cry. "You wouldn't win without it." This tool, had 3 rows of buffs, plus an Entertainer Buff. Which, is GREAT. He challenges me again, when he's weak after being KO. I'm like, "WTF?" lol. So, ok, I humor him. My friend heals me, just to piss him off some more. What do you know? He wins. By so little, and when he does, he says "Medic heal that. b***h."

In the end, I got tells from others on my side. "Man, he sucks," "Bro, he's a whiner," "I saw that, he had so many buffs," "Don't worry about him," "Ignore him," "He's 13, someone made him cry before." rofl Next time I see him, I'm gonna kill him and rub it in his face. Typical little boy, whining.

I hope this went along rules, by the way. This is my first time posting here.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:07 pm
Probably should have worn regular trooper armor.
Scout Troopers arent exatly the toughest SOB's.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:14 pm
I had regular trooper armor, but, I like Scout. Plus, in my guild, I'm in Recon.
I'd say Scouts are trained to last on their own well enough. It appears that no one likes this kid, and I should let it go. I'm too stubborn, and hunting him down now.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:21 pm
Let it go, man. Let him be someone else's problem.
You kicked his a** two out of three times. He's got nothing to brag about.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:25 pm
I'm so fed up with people like him in this game. And when they have nothing better to say after losing, they go on the "fat, 40 year old virgin," rant.

1 word to me, and he's done with this game.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:29 am
I LOVE SWING SO MUCH! Swing, jazz, blues, all of it! I don't know what it is, I just can't get enough of it!!?!?!? heart

but I hate drummers... evil  

Jaden_Ordo

Darth Fury

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:54 pm
I hate Valentine's day.
No matter what, no matter who I'm dating any particular year, I'm always alone on rutting Valentine's day.

The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff