Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi YGO RPG: Of Fairies Woes (New Seto Needed!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:05 am
Jounouchi nodded. "Ester, shiba- korke." He commented. "Kanaka Soribe."

There he managed to pull himself up just enough to give Seto a kiss on his cheek.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:32 pm
Seto had no idea what most of that meant, but 'ester' meant hungry, so he felt he ought to feed him. It struck him that he had never really treated anyone but Mokuba with anything less than a condescending, careless attitude, and that this was a nice sort of feeling.
'Feeling? When did I get feelings?' Seto thought to himself as he rumaged for food-stuffs to prepare.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:41 pm
Jounouchi blinked from where he had been well, somewhat propped up on the couch. He definately blinked when a fly landed on his nose and refused to get off, no matter how hard he blew at it, or how many times it flew off. 'I promised Seto I'd try hard, but how am I supposed to make him understand I love him? I wonder, is my sign language considered a language since I had to learn it.... I'd guess no."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:14 pm
Seto came back and shook his head amused at Jou staring crosseyed at the fly, now wiggling his nose. He sat beside him and offered him the food, a bit at a time and sighed in a contented sort of way, drifting off into deeper thought.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:01 am
Jounouchi tugged on Seto's sleeve, before he pointed to his eye. Sign language might not work but sharades would, hopefully Seto would be good at this game. Jou just wanted to get Seto to realize he was still all there, just that it was hard for him to communicate at the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:41 pm
Seto was jarred by a tugging on his sleeve. 'Oh... hunh? Why is he... Oh I get it! Charades.'
"Alright, eye, right?" Seto smiled.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:50 pm
Jounouchi nodded his head vigorously. 'Yes! He gets what I'm trying to do, this is good.' He then proceeded by putting both hands over his chest. He really hoped this worked.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:53 pm
Seto blinked, then started laughing at his own stupidity. He leaned over and kissed him. "I know. I've had enough of charades."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:18 pm
"Kanaka Soribe." Jounouchi commented, happily accepting the kiss. 'I love you, Seto.'

He snuggled up next to Seto, sighing in content, he managed to keep himself upright on his own for a little bit, well, at least he was making progress. "Winter Rose, no wonder he never wanted to tell you your truename." The male dragon commented, from behind the two. "Kinda girly, if you ask me."

Jounouchi gave the other a rasberry promptly before muttering something into Seto's shirt. From the sounds of it, curses in his language.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:50 pm
"Refined, not girly." Seto smiled with Jou clinging to his shirt and chuckled lightly. He didn't need to know the words, the tone was indication enough of what he was saying.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:55 am
"What's the name supposed to mean anyway? Butterfly- boy?" The dragon asked, getting slightly irritated with the other's curses.

"Hanako, Souribe, ah, gorcha sasaste torsa ligail." He stated simply.

"He says it represents the fact that your heart and soul bloom best under very harsh conditions, and due to this fact you try to protect them like a rose does with it's flowers, with thorns." The dragon explained.

"Anke tosu digali." Jou commented promptly.

"But if one cares for you properly, the thorns become less thick and one can actually admire the rose." The dragon concluded. "And I'm only translating because he's threatening me."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:29 pm
Seto shook his head at the dragon's last comment, and passed into thought. It was true, he worked best under extreme pressure, but that did make him closed off. Maybe he was too closed off... out of necessity. Definitly out of necessity.
"That's... poetic." He couldn't really think of any better way to go about trying to express what was in his head, and that didn't even come close, but he tried.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:06 am
"Poetic has nothing to do with it, you keep that name safe from people who want to harm you. If it's spoken in a command, then there's no stopping you from obeying, but if it's a statement or a question, then you have choice, but only at those times. Fairy boy here more than likely will tell you his own eventually." The dragon added. "For now I'm going to go eat.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:07 pm
Seto sighed. That was one of those things he'd never forget, but always claim that he had. He could easily slip into a magical sort of situation, but that didn't mean he liked it and he certainly didn't like the idea that Mokuba would have a second name that would force him into service. And what if someone did get a hold of his own? What would happen to Mokuba? How far did this name thing go?
Seto paused abruptly in his thoughts. He didn't want to think about it now, there were probably rules for that... he'd deal with them then.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:50 am
Jounouchi blinked innocently at the other, he could ease the other's tensions if he could talk to the other. But with the dragon gone, that was nearly impossible. So, he kissed the other lightly.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff