Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
The Talamasca Motherhouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:22 pm
Vikteren, come with us, she pleaded, her mind closed off so that only he himself could hear. As they departed, she even glanced over her shoulder to see if he would follow. "You'll see," she stated simply, dragging him up the last stairs and through David's personal reception room and office then down a very small, narrow set of spiraling stairs down below, finally bursting through his bedroom doors with a very loud call of his name. "We have things to discuss, David," she told him quickly, releasing Raid in the doorway, though leaving him immobile, so that she could amble over to David's closet and scan his endless number of suits for something she found acceptable for the day. "Rynn hasn't woken yet," she continued, quick yet clear and soft as ever in voice, "But this one came in just a few moments ago. He's been having visions, you see. I want to speak with Khayman about it---I've already called him." She paused only to rush over to his bed, laying out his suit at the foot and jumping on the heap of blanket beside him so that she could properly shake him awake. "Come on, ducky, get up!"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:42 pm
Raid stood in the door way and he felt more sick than ever after all that rushing and on top of that he was worry about what was going on,maybe he should have kept his dreams to himself and looked for some kind of remedy but it was to late he was already in there was no pulling back now.He was ay to tired to try to escape anyway.He took a few breaths,clinched his heart and looked up at Antha.''Tell me...please.What are we doing?''  

Kayles The Evil One

Rentetsu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:42 pm
In the Library were no one currently seems to be dark rose petals circulate and gather together infront of the book case.
"Now were are those books I need them in order to stop what be falls the Osiris city but, I don't want to make it a public affair"
He grabs 2 rather large books off the shelf and petals of roses engulf them and they dissapear
"Hmmm now the Mayfairs place is next but, I can't get caught I don't want to make this a large deal and I don't plan on spilling blood"
He starts to proliferate into rose petals slowly  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:09 pm
+Rotting Lunacy+
Vikteren, come with us, she pleaded, her mind closed off so that only he himself could hear. As they departed, she even glanced over her shoulder to see if he would follow. "You'll see," she stated simply, dragging him up the last stairs and through David's personal reception room and office then down a very small, narrow set of spiraling stairs down below, finally bursting through his bedroom doors with a very loud call of his name. "We have things to discuss, David," she told him quickly, releasing Raid in the doorway, though leaving him immobile, so that she could amble over to David's closet and scan his endless number of suits for something she found acceptable for the day. "Rynn hasn't woken yet," she continued, quick yet clear and soft as ever in voice, "But this one came in just a few moments ago. He's been having visions, you see. I want to speak with Khayman about it---I've already called him." She paused only to rush over to his bed, laying out his suit at the foot and jumping on the heap of blanket beside him so that she could properly shake him awake. "Come on, ducky, get up!"

Vikteren was hardly able to resist a soft chuckle as he watched Antha jump on David's bed to shake him awake. In some ways, she was still very young, after all. Or perhaps only too self-centered--as was the nature of children--to consider the consequences of her actions. Not that there would be any--David was too attached to Antha to scold her. Perhaps out of fear of a sulking fit.  

Vikteren
Crew

.David Talbot.
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:14 pm
His eyes flutter and he groaned when he heard her voice. He wondered for a second if he had slept with her. But then he heard her footsteps and untroubled by those worries he fell back asleep. When she attacked, he was forced to rise groggily from his bed. "Called Khayman?" he asked in a sleepy voice, a yawn distorting his words. "What's the matter---who's he? Antha, what the hell have you done now?" He knew well enough that she hadn't created some grand mess, she never really did and she wouldn't be calling Khayman in on it. It was just something else she had found or that had found her. When he rose and sat perched on the side of the bed he had on only jeans, a material he wore only to bed, not burdened with shirt or shoes. Anyone had to admit that for a man almost middle aged, David had one hell of a body.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:41 pm
It seemed that Antha had to choice but to grin as his figure straightened. Clutching his arm, she chanced running her fingers down it, a quick kiss on the shoulder, hidden partly from Vikteren and Raid by her own body and the thick veil of her crimson ringlets. She knew how he hated it. "Raid has visions," she stated simply, her head tilting and hand giving a vague gesture over her shoulder at Raid, "Something might happen. Why shouldn't I call Khayman? At the very least, he might bring big brother." A soft sigh emitted from her, wistful almost, when these last words escaped her lips. "Get up, mon cheri. I already laid your clothes out, so get dressed." She kissed his shoulder once again, grinning all the more, and hastily withdrew from his bed. "Now!"

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

Rentetsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:55 pm
"I am now finish with this place but, How will I go about getting the Mayfair place there physic power won't be easy"
He then searches for a book on blocking out the mind he finds one and begins to read."To blok out the mind you must concentrate on the exact opposite of what you do with the avoidence of reading or speaking. Sounds easy enoguh, I can do that."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:56 pm
The moment her fingers touched his skin he tensed, careful not to move, then relaxed again. When he felt her lips he went rigid. David didn't like public displays of affection, not from her. It was understandable that he didn't want people knowing he was attracted to a teenage brat after all. "Give me a minute," he said softly as he tried weakly to shake her off, brush away her fingers with his own. It was difficult when he only wanted to drag her under the blanket. "You go wake Aaron. I'll be up in a minute." When he felt the shift in weight and knew she had turned he shuddered violently, barely able to rise and stretch out his arms and legs.

.David Talbot.
Vice Captain

Kayles The Evil One

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:00 pm
Raid ignored all the talking and movement going,he stayed in the same position,with his head laying on wall.His mind was filled up with worry but the main thing on his mind was no other than Rentetsu.All of Raids dreams had gotten stronger when Rentetsu poped up.Raid looked over at Antha and David jsut to wonder what they were going to do.Quickly Raid remeberd the stron image of the man who sneaked attacked him in the city after he had finished feeding.At first he had suspetions of it being Rentestu but it couldnt have been sneak attack didnt seem like his style besides Rentetsu had been on a different part of the cuty that day.Raid soon snaped back to reality and gatherd up the courage to speak.''Hey....what are you to going to do?''Raid asked again coldly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:09 pm
.David Talbot.
The moment her fingers touched his skin he tensed, careful not to move, then relaxed again. When he felt her lips he went rigid. David didn't like public displays of affection, not from her. It was understandable that he didn't want people knowing he was attracted to a teenage brat after all. "Give me a minute," he said softly as he tried weakly to shake her off, brush away her fingers with his own. It was difficult when he only wanted to drag her under the blanket. "You go wake Aaron. I'll be up in a minute." When he felt the shift in weight and knew she had turned he shuddered violently, barely able to rise and stretch out his arms and legs.

Even if Antha didn't see it, Vikteren, standing at the doorway, his eyes fixed on David, did. Something akin to an amused smile crossed his lips, as fleeting as a summer storm.
He couldn't resist.
Coming down with a fever, David? The voice in his head, as unnatural as Vikteren's speaking voice in tone and the archaic rhythmn of his speech. Not a human voice, after all. Eerier. Direr. Like his movements, filled with a predatorial grace. I've only seen trembling like that on sick men. Although I doubt a medical doctor would be able to find anything wrong with you...
The vampire was careful to shroud his thoughts from Antha, though. His suicidal tendencies only went so far.  

Vikteren
Crew

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:22 pm
Her body halted before her mind did, eyes fixed steady and sharp on Vikteren, hands clenched into fists at her side. "Dress, David," she reminded him sternly, eyes never moving, until all at once she would not stand for the sight of him and had him by the wrist, dragging him violently out of David's doorway. There was no question that the umbra had a hold of him from many different angles, as furious as Antha had ever been. When they released him, they flung him hard into the stairs. Antha merely glided by, still motioning for Raid to follow. Vikteren she was glad to leave behind, just so long as she knew David's door was locked from the inside. "We'll take care of your dreams," she said, her voice hard though her anger was locked beyond it, "And we'll take care of whatever it is that's going to happen. But tell your friend in the library to keep away from Mayfair Manor, please." She even went out of her way to send this message to him personally, her voice within his head threatening him in succession. Her message was clear: Mayfair Manor was not to be invaded.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:32 pm
+Rotting Lunacy+
Her body halted before her mind did, eyes fixed steady and sharp on Vikteren, hands clenched into fists at her side. "Dress, David," she reminded him sternly, eyes never moving, until all at once she would not stand for the sight of him and had him by the wrist, dragging him violently out of David's doorway. There was no question that the umbra had a hold of him from many different angles, as furious as Antha had ever been. When they released him, they flung him hard into the stairs. Antha merely glided by, still motioning for Raid to follow. Vikteren she was glad to leave behind, just so long as she knew David's door was locked from the inside. "We'll take care of your dreams," she said, her voice hard though her anger was locked beyond it, "And we'll take care of whatever it is that's going to happen. But tell your friend in the library to keep away from Mayfair Manor, please." She even went out of her way to send this message to him personally, her voice within his head threatening him in succession. Her message was clear: Mayfair Manor was not to be invaded.

He let her take him from David's doorway, let her slam him into the stairs, his head knocking back against one of the steps hard enough to leave a spot of red on the stones. And he let her pass him by before the vampire sat up, touching his fingertips to the throbbing spot on the back of his head. It came away crimson.
He dismissed the idea of following her. Antha would handle this newcomer best without Vikteren in the way. And--as much as he did not like to admit it--he felt a sullen flame pass over and through him. Like a child. Like Singe, he realized with a jolt and a wince.

As she passed, he flung her own voice after her, lifted from both's memories.
'Vikteren, come with us,'  

Vikteren
Crew

Rentetsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:39 pm
Black rose petals proliferate and rentetsu disapears since he's heading torward the Mayfair manor to check out some books
"As sunsets I shall rise in the Mayfair Manor...."
He said leaving that talmasca mother house covered in black rose petals hiding him self from anyone to see him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:49 pm
You're responsible for your actions. Her voice was a mere hiss, angered beyond the point of any rage. Antha was a brat after all, like the spoiled child who had been denied the toy they wanted. "David is my toy, you know," she said simply, voice cold, as she appeared again at the top of the stairs. The umbra had gathered the matter from the air about her and recreated her own form to lead Raid to Aaron and then to awaken him while the others stood now between her voice and David's door. The rage within her was buried deep, deep beneath the surface, waiting to be unleashed the next time she was threatened. "David doesn't like you either. David hates that he's so damn attracted to some bratty little teenager---" she paused, drawing out a cigarette that she put to her lips and lit, "---and he hates it even more that he could get jealous over me, an easy little creature like me." This last half of her small statement was said in a thin haze of exhaled smoke, cut by little ribbons of thick gray streaming up from the cigarette caught between her fingers. "I don't think he realizes, though, that I get as jealous as him for any of my little toys." She paused, laughed. "Not even just the toys. Lovers, prospects, claims...any of them." She ended this without a single glance at Vikteren, only a quick drag of her cigarette and a distant, thoughtful glimmer in her eyes to match the faded grin on her lips.

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

Vikteren
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:02 pm
Vikteren did not turn to watch her. His expression was set. His eyes, however, glittered as she spoke, hard and unflinching. Like pretty, faceted, emerald stone. And his lips, curving porcelain hiding a pair of white, sharp fangs, were tightened into an impassionate, thin little line.
Finally, when the silence had stretched on, after she had finished what she had to say, he stood and approached her--silent and fast, standing the step below her before a normal human could have even turned around.
His hands traced her cheek, the line of her jaw. The vampire's fingers were cold at first, cold as ice, but they warmed rapidly. He matched her body temperature, surpassed it. Now his skin was hot, burning hot, scalding almost.
And still Vikteren's expression had not changed, although his eyes were fixed on hers.
Not even when he leaned in and kissed her, and his fingers twined into Antha's red hair, disarraying her curls.
Not even when he leaned back, and asked her, "What do you want from me, then?"  
Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff