Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
naruto rp(in this rp u start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:02 pm
sakata kicks the tree so hard it falls over  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:53 pm
Reks fiddled with his new headband and took out a kunai and spun it on his finger in boredom.  

Batjesusman

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:50 pm
"Man I wonder how long this is gonna take." Santento said leaning against a tree. "It shouldn't take that long I mean come on it's just a couple clones. If it was that one where you have to create like 20 then yeah that would be hard. But, oh well. I wonder who we're gonna get for a sensei. I heard that Kakashi is always late, and that Might Guy is well to obsessed with speed." He looked at the clouds wondering how many more still had to do the jutsu.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:04 pm
"Hmmm...." Reks said, thinking about what sensei they might get, and if they would even be on the same team. "We're free 'til one..." He said, yawning. "What do you wanna do?"  

Batjesusman

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:14 pm
"I don't know." Santento just sat thinking. "Say how many people are left? I wonder if it's almost one yet? Oh well. I guess I'm gonna go check to see how many people still have to do it.?" Santento said getting up. "You wanna come too Reks?" He asked. When he heard no answer he just walked to the door and heard Iruka sensei say. "Ok Alkaid your turn." Santento saw her walk towards the door and told her good luck. Then went to one of the others in the room. "Hey how many more are there?" "She's the last one." The student said. "Thanks."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:46 pm
Santeno walked back out to Reks telling him there was one left. "Ahh... Finally..." Reks said, looking at the clock across the street in a store, which read to be '12:40'. "Twenty minutes..."  

Batjesusman

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:19 pm
"Man I'm hungry. I'm gonna go get some food." Santento said before heading home and getting some ramen. He ate then came back just in time for the team selections. Hmm I wonder how many failed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:52 am
Alkaid came out clutching a headband. I cant believe i passed.  

Boni_Mist

Devoted Poster

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:38 pm
While the academy students took their team selections at 1:00, Sinn wandered aimlessly, looking for something to do. Only one more hour until.....well, just one more hour. He saw Alesi walking by. "Hey Alesi! You know the team selections for the academy students are today? Remember six years ago, when we took ours?" "Hai! I was really nervous, and I was hoping you, Yoshi, and I were on the same team! And we were!" "Perfect team. Speed, intellect, and strength. It was great. Kakashi sensei was excellent, also. I wonder if Reks is going to be ready for... Gaara. After all, he is just becoming a ninja." "I don't know... even all three of us might not be able to take him on, Sinn."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:16 pm
Saw Alkaid had come out clutching a headband he went and told her good job. "Do you know how many failed or did everyone pass?" He asked her before looking at the clock. Five minutes left before I meet my sensei and team. I hope Reks is on my team us two together could take on anyone I think well maybe not the bijuus. (Tailed beasts) But almost any other combatant we could do well.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:17 pm
Sinn felt something pulling at his leg, and saw Akamaru. "Huh? What is it?"
The dog barked, wanting him to follow, and led the way to Kiba. "Hey, Kiba. What is it?" "You might want to go take a look at your house." "Huh? Why?" "I don't know what happened, but it's completely destroyed!" Sinn ran over to his house, to find it torn down. Not only that, but there was a lot of sand all over the place. "What?!?!? Alesi, go get Reks and Mizuumi, quick! Reks will tell you who she is." "Okay, I'll go get them." She ran into the classroom in which the students were in. "Excuse me, Iruka sensei, I need Reks and Mizuumi. Quick. Sinn wants them. It's an emergency."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:29 pm
Reks looked up, just after being selected in team four- Reks, Alkaid and Santento. They did noy know who their sense would be, but there was no time. Reks hopped over the many rows of seats to the door. "Sorry, Iruka!" Reks said, running out the door to follow Alesi. "Weres Mizumi? She's not an academy student here..." Reks asked, realizind she didn't know who she was. "So we have to find them, eh?"  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:40 pm
As Sinn waited for Alesi to return, a huge wave a sand came crashing down on him, sending him flying and crashed through the ceiling of the classroom. "Gaara is here!" He stood up and told Iruka sensei, "You and the other Jounin must evacuate these students." He turned to Reks and Alesi. He coughed out blood and asked, "Reks, where's Mizuumi? We need her demon!" He took out his dual swords.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:47 pm
mizuumi could feel tension and rush coming from a few people and decided to follow it. She made it to Sinn's house and saw what had happened. "Reks! Sinn! What happened?" She asked rushing in.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:51 pm
"COME ON!" Reks yelled noticing how dangerous this was. He grabbed them by the elbows, leading them towards the scene. They finally arived to see gaara.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games