Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

xxcelestialstarxx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:13 am
Hi everybody! I'm CelestialStar, or just Star for short.

Before coming across the Twilight series, I wasn't the type of person who read vampire-related stories. But after someone on the Internet mentioned this was a great book, I decided to read it and haven't stopped since. I've read all 3 books and CAN'T WAIT for the next one!

Other things I like are video games, drawing, anime/manga, and music. smile Thanks for allowing me to join!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:17 am
Hi im Caitlin and i love love love twilight. I never thought i would read it but my cousin made me! (Thanks Jess) And after about the first chapter i couldnt put the book down! It was amazing.

punk-rock-xx

meggy_magic515

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:40 am
Hi i'm meggy_magic515 but mostly everyone calls me meggy.i heart Twilight because me sister showed it to me then it looked very interesting to me so i began reading it.so yeah now i heart Twilight.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:48 am
I had been on gaia before,but on a different account.But I forgot the original name and password,so I created a new account.

I even love the series Twilight,but I just can't understand why some people hate the actors that just got picked to play Bella and Edward.I mean come on,they won't look like that in the movie,so all of you just calm down.

Anyway,I hope I can fit here well with the guild.  

MariaRubyS

kittiko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:15 pm
My name is Chasie. I absolutely hate it and would prefered to be called kittiko. "hey you" also gets my attention most of the time. Or you can just quote my posts. : P

Anywho I adore Twilight and thats why I'm here. I have an odd habit of discussing things more than they should be. If I read something I can talk about it ten times over so I hope you all don't get too frustrated with me.
I love to draw but without a scanner it isn't important on gaia. gonk Next in line is my passion for music. (or maybe it's first I dunno) I love all types of music and you'd be surprised if you ever had the chance to scroll through my ipod.
Anime and Manga are another obsession of mine. Stories in general I guess. I love to place myself in the lives of others through their words so stories interest me alot. Maybe I'm just a loser though. hah.
I think vampires are rad, but zombies reign supreme. Most things awkward and creepy grab my attention though.

Lastly and most importantly I can talk/type? alot. gonk just look at that wall o' text if you don't believe me. but overall I think I'm a pretty decent person. pm/comment me sometime I enjoy cryptic and random messages. hah. or tell me a story.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:31 pm
Hi everyone. I'm luckyfelix. Please call me Lucky or Felix. But I prefer Felix. Just remember that I am a girl and I wouldn't want to go vampire-fight on you if you call me a boy.

I started reading the books about a week and a half ago. I've already finished the first one four times and the other two twice! I can't remember reading a book (-and books-) so fast. I have fallen for the Twilight books.

Oh, but I do hate Jacob Black...that disgusting mongrel. I'm waiting for Edward to kill him. Seriously.  

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

X-Folk Blues-X

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:35 pm
Hello,im fok blues,i go by sora.So please call me sora.I have read all the books twice,well the ones out lol....so it is safe to say twilight,new moon,and eclipse are my favorite books.

As far as favorite characters go I would say my favorite is Edward.I quess his charm gets to me,and the properness of him i suppose.Im not gay its just,he is quite charming
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:44 am
Hi I'm ninjadog103, but you can just call me ninja or dog either one works. I actually started reading Twilight on the 12th of this month and finished on the 14th. My friends were reading it and I needed a book for school, so I decided to pick up a copy and I loved it. Hopefully I'll be getting New Moon today.  

ninjadog103

Sammmaria

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:25 pm
Hello! I'm Neecha, but you could call me Sam. I read all three of the books last week, and i've fallen in love with them. I highly anticipate the next book and the movie. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:33 pm
I am bloody_sunshine.
I started reading Twilight about a week ago. I LOVED it so much that I had to go buy it. I have not read New Moon or Eclipse yet, but I will look forward to reading it very, veru much! I might be getting New Moon this week. And Eclipse!
I really am in LOVE with Edward Cullen. I think he is cute. And I hate Billy and Jacob. They are so... UGH!
I am new to this guild so I hope to make some friends who like Twilight!  

VampireBond

FullmetalOrochimaru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:06 am
Hiya all ^_^ I'm fullmetalOrochimaru and i love love love love twilight!! Jacob black is the love of my life ^__^ and edward and bella need to be together or else ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:25 am
hey everybody, I'm Edward17Cullen......
Obviously by my name you all know that i LOVE the twilight series.lol......i always saw my self as Edward lol......but i live in virginia and i love vampires lol......  

Nikolay-the-vampyre

Mizukey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:26 pm
My name is Mizukey and I love the twlight series. My favorite is probably Eclipse and the most I ever read of the series in one sitting was I read the first 200 pages of New Moon when I was supposed to be in bed because it was so sad and I couldn't put it down. My favorite character is probably Edward because he is so sweet and caring.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:45 pm
I'm Em/EA. Your pick. Em isn't short for Emily or anything like that, but M is the first letter of my name, which I will not say at this point in time. I'm fourteen, and I'm currently reading Eclipse, just not at this second, though I'm thinking of running upstairs and getting it, because I was on the Eclipse forum and everything.

I actually started reading Twilight because people in chat rooms wouldn't shut up about it, and it was a long book. I needed something to do. Anything else? Ask.  

eccentricanomaly

renin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:11 pm
Hi uh My name is Alex.
Call me Ren or ren ren if ya like.
I'm 16 turning 17 in may
I'm an all around vampire fan =P
I got turned on to the twilight series by friends and was hooked pretty quickly.

Favorite character is Jasper with alice in a close second.
dont even ask me about Jacob all you will get is a long rant about how much I loathe him.

uhm...Dont know what else to put here <_<  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games