Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:34 pm
''Cer....I'm......sorry. Please go to them, explain what happened. And say this 'I'll be wating for Arianna, tell her to met us at the graveyard.'' She sat there as Cer dashed of to them. Stopping them in front of them. ''She is alright. You can go back. She gets freaked out quickly. And you Arianna, she wants to met you at the graveyard, please come.'' He turned to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:37 pm
sorry if I spelled your name wrong
"WHy does she want me?" Arianna asked, but warily followed him to Estelluna. "You wanted to see me?" Arianna asked.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:41 pm
you didn't

''Are you aware of Volturi? Maybe if you try you could break me. If you wan't too. Try. But, we would do it at my place. A graveyard. So nice there, quiet. The Cullens may come also.'' She said facing the water.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:43 pm
"I am aware of the Volturi. I'm not exactly sure how to break you, love is just something that happens it can't really be taught but I will try." Arianna said.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:44 pm
Rachel ran off on her own.....she felt horrible. She curled up in the floor of the forest and started sobbing tearless sobs. She couldn't understand why she snapped like that, but she couldn't help it. At this point she was shaking on the ground, she didn't want anyone to find her, she didn't want to be comforted...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:46 pm
''Invite them if you want.'' She waited. Turning into a full wolf with the fangs longer this time. ''Hope on.'' She barked. Cer also jumped on in the back. ''Should we bring them?''  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:48 pm
"Stay right here, I'll be back in a second" she told Estelluna. Running back to the Cullens she informed them on what had happned. "Where's Rachel?" she asked, looking around for the missing girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:50 pm
''We haven't seen her.'' Esme told her looking around. ''If you want we will come.'' Alice told her. ''Yeah, she will show up soon, let's go with you for now.'' Emmett grinned.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:52 pm
"You sure, I can find her by myself" Arianna said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:56 pm
''It's okay, let's go!'' Alice smiled. They raced back to the wolf waiting. Looking at her up close for once. Her black fur glistening in the light. Her fangs wide and large. As tall as a horse. ''Come on!'' She complained.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:00 pm
Arianna was the first to find Rachel. "You ok sweetheart? I wasn't trying to yell or anything. It's alright come on the Cullens are looking for you and so is your friend Karrisa. Come on honey, let's go" Arriana said, holding her hand out to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:09 pm
The wolf turned to them, ''You willing to put faith to the test? But, don't worry, if I kill you, I would whack you agaist a tree or something.'' She joked in a serious manner. ''Get on.'' She let them atop her back. She jumped off to find the girl, people trying to hold on to her fur. She came to a stop and stode besides her. ''Come on, she can join also.'' She swipped her atop her back.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:44 pm
Karissa was unable to find Rachel, but she sensed that she wouldn't be welcome even if she were able to. She heard the sound of movement, and voices, so she quickly ran to where the Cullens now stood with Estelluna and Cer. She was relieved to see Rachel there too.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:11 pm
"Alright, let's start, any idea how to start? Sorry, but it's been a while since having a family" she said.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:17 pm
''No....I don't.'' One admited. ''Shouldn't we do it at my house?'' Estelluna said in a silthly different pose.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games