Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Forks RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you RPing
  no i am Dumb
  HECK YA THIS AWSOME!
  ......fine
View Results

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:17 pm
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

She gave him a gentle smile, silently urging him with her wide topaz eyes to go on. "Do you want to tell me?" she asked him, knowing that some secrets were better kept, but if it was causing him so much pain, then she was sure it would help him to talk about it.
He sighed, letting go of her hand as he looked out across the vast blue that was the water, taking a step toward it, away from her. He was silent for a moment as he gathered his thoughts, then he spoke quietly. "I don't feed like you do, not too often, anyways. I never feed like other vampires do." He paused again, unbreathing, unmoving. "I feed from vampires, Raine." He said his last comment even quieter than the rest, afraid that she would leave due to his confession.

She stood in a quiet and shocked silence. Then when she recovered from the shock she took a step forward so she could be by his side again and took back his hand. She looked up into those vampire fed eyes and said softly,"That's quite an interesting confession." She stood in front of him and took his other hand. "And you feel like that's going to be problem for us?" she asked him gently.
He smiled, his hands holding hers firmly. "It might be," he admitted, his eyes and expression filled with a playful menace.

She giggled and hugged him tightly. Then she added more seriously, "I have a feeling you'll be able to control it." But it was more of hope. She was falling for him, falling for him hard, but she didn't plan on letting him eat her, if it came to that. And she was praying that it wouldn't.
He nodded, his smiling fading slightly and his brow furrowing as he did so. He then sighed and smiled again, bending slightly forward to drape his arms around her upper body loosly, "Thanks."

"For what?" she whispered, sounding confused. The sun was slowly rising up over the horizon, the beams causing her skin to glitter slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:27 pm
Sora DoUrden
"nice to meet you both" YAY more vampires, i don't other very often.
Laurence thought to himself "so how have you girls been" he said as he sat down at the base of the tree they were standing next to.

"Nothing much for me. What about you?" Arianna asked, happy to see Laurence.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:51 pm
As they talked, Karissa couldn't help admiring Laurence. He seemed to have remarkable self-control, he hadn't even batted an eye when Arianna hugged him. "But he has also has a passion for dramatics," she thought, thinking of when he'd jumped out of the tree in front of them. She chuckled. "What?" the others asked her. "Nothing." she lied.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:38 am
"So, do any of you guys want to come over to my house after school?" Arianna asked them.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:18 pm
"I would love to!" Rachel wasn't worried about losing control, she'd had 80 years of practice, and getting to know Arianna better would just erase the chance that Rachel would attack her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:16 pm
"Laurence, Karissa?" Arianna asked.  

Arriana_lynn

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:26 pm
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

She stood in a quiet and shocked silence. Then when she recovered from the shock she took a step forward so she could be by his side again and took back his hand. She looked up into those vampire fed eyes and said softly,"That's quite an interesting confession." She stood in front of him and took his other hand. "And you feel like that's going to be problem for us?" she asked him gently.
He smiled, his hands holding hers firmly. "It might be," he admitted, his eyes and expression filled with a playful menace.

She giggled and hugged him tightly. Then she added more seriously, "I have a feeling you'll be able to control it." But it was more of hope. She was falling for him, falling for him hard, but she didn't plan on letting him eat her, if it came to that. And she was praying that it wouldn't.
He nodded, his smiling fading slightly and his brow furrowing as he did so. He then sighed and smiled again, bending slightly forward to drape his arms around her upper body loosly, "Thanks."

"For what?" she whispered, sounding confused. The sun was slowly rising up over the horizon, the beams causing her skin to glitter slightly.
He chuckled quietly, "For trusting me." He pulled from her, though kept his hands placed gently at the base of her neck, his fingertips resting near her spine. He looked at her, his only skin seeming to sparkle, his eyes, however, seeming more dull, slightly more red than they should have been. He smiled lightly, though, then removed his hands and slid them back into his pockets, turning only his head and eyes to gaze out over the water.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:52 pm
"So, your not a vampire? Then why was your skin burning in the sun" she questioned then moved to the other response.
"So, the cullens left 30 years ago, that sucks, then there is less vampires Forks, thats ok, the population here is small anyways , I was planing on moving myself too, back to Italy but I'll stay awhile to know everyone."  

darkkingdom

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:16 pm
Arriana_lynn
"Laurence, Karissa?" Arianna asked.

"I'd love to," said Karissa. Laurence nodded in assent. As the four of them got up to go inside at the end of lunch, a breeze carried a fragment of conversation to Karissa's ears. "Hey, did you ever wonder why people think vampires' skin burns in the sun?" She told Arianna she was interested because of a book she was reading, but she knew the two others had also heard the question on the wind, and the reason why she was asking.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:37 am
"Kind of. WHy?" she asked.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:41 am
Rachel jumped in with a good reason.
"Oh, well I'm fascinated with vampires, I used to study them a lot before I moved here. I was just talking about it with Karissa before we came to sit with you." She glanced at Karissa, looking for her approval of Rachel's excuse.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:49 am
"I'm really intersted in mythology actually I'm taking a class of mythology this year. But we haven't got as far as what Karissa was just asking" Arianna admitted.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:30 am
"What are you studying now? I'm a fellow mythology lover too!" Rachel inquiried.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:37 am
"We're getting into the dragons and middle ages" Arianna admitted.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:46 am
"Cool! Dragons are awesome. So, where do you live?" Said Rachel, changing the subject so that she knew where to go after school.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games