Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:13 pm
Karissa smiled at Aysel's obvious delight, which she could hear from clear across the house. She remained nestled in her comfy chair though, reading, to see what Aysel would do next - would she sleep, or like them, could she not?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:45 am
Aysel smiled, though her eyes grew sad.
"Mirri, can i have a moment to myself, please?" she whispered  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:29 pm
"Of course, the room is yours." Mirri quickly returned the hug and left the room quickly shutting out Aysel's voice. If she wanted privacy, well Mirri respected that. Mirri didn't like the look on Aysel's face though, it worried her. Still thinking about it, she ran back to the main room and took her seat down on the couch, taking out her book.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:53 pm
Arianna was also happy about her friends delight but noted that she was upset and wanted privacy. Arianna also respected that and blocked out Aysel's voice. Arianna continued to play except now she moved into her bedroom, still playing. Once she was done with the song, she put her instrument away, not knowing if Aysel slept.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:25 pm
Mirri voiced herself to Arianna. Coming downstairs? If Aysel doesn't sleep, she probably does though, we might have some stuff to talk about. We're all down here, come read with us!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:16 pm
All right, Arianna told Mirri. Grabbing a book, she walked down stairs. "What is this a book club?" Arianna joked, seeing all her friends reading a book.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:52 pm
"Yes, in fact, it is, Mirrabelle's book club!" Said Mirri carefully pronouncing her full name. "Tomorrow it'll probably be whoever gets here first! And then they get to name it! So, are we going to wait for Aysel, she's been in there a while..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:00 pm
"She'll come out when she's ready. If we have to we can start over" Arianna said.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:24 pm
"Ya well, I'm just gonna keep reading." Mirri curled up, so that she was leaning on Alessandra. "Today was awesome, I'm very glad we met her."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:34 pm
"Me too" Arianna agreed. Arrianna layed down on her own couch and started reading, she also had grabbed her ipod and she turned it on.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:46 pm
Linnea finished her book at the same time her mp3 player ran out of songs. "Perfect timing," she thought smiling. She leaned over, casually swiped Arianna's iPod, and replaced it with her own. "Hey!" said Arianna. "I was listening to that!" "There are songs on mine too," pointed out Arianna - she'd hit play again so Arianna was hearing the beginning of her 3000 song playlist. "But I finished all the music on mine, so I want to hear something different." She plugged her headphones into Arianna's iPod and leaned back on the cushions, repositioning Mirri. "You're just upset because my mp3 player isn't an iPod, like you're used to." Arianna sniffed "As if."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:53 pm
"You're so mean" Arianna complained, but soon leaned back and went back to reading her book.  

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:06 pm
Aysel walked to the window and opened it wide to let the air in. She went through her stuff and put her things away, mostly using magic to move all her books onto the bookshelf and her clothes into the closet. Her bedside table had a set of candles and a photo of her and her parents infront of their old house. Most of her figurines and knick-knacks were on the bookshelf, the others were arramged on the windowsill. Once she finished, Aysel grabbed a vampire book from her shelf and sat on her bed.
"Jeda," she whispered into the air. A whirl of wind came up in the middle of her room, then a white wolf materialized in place of the wind.
"You rang?" a gentle voice sailed from the wolf's mouth.
"I can't call my best friends cause i want to?" Aysel complained, crossing her arms over her chest and pouted. The wolf laughed, then turned serious.
"I see you found away around the will," the wolf pointed out.
"I know, Jeda. What's wrong?"
"Do they know what you are?"
"Well, they know i'm not full human, but neither are they. I soon as i find out what they are, i'll see if i can trust them with my secret,"
"Good choice,"
"Would you like a seat next to me?" Aysel patted the seat next to her on the bed.
"Alright," Jeda jumped onto the bed and layed her head on Ayse;'s lap as them both read the book she picked out.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:09 pm
"I'll go see if Aysel would like to join us" Arianna siad and got up. "Aysel" Arianna called softly, softly knocking on her door, not knowing if she was awake or asleep.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:11 pm
"There's something extra in this house now," Alessandra frowned. "You're just going to have to get used to Aysel living here." Mirri said absentmindedly. "No, there really is something here in this house, that is not supposed to be!" Alessandra said sharply, getting up. Mirri, who'd fallen because there was nothing to lean on, didn't get mad when she saw Alessandra's face. "Are you sure?"  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games