Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Discussions/Theories
Character Discussions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:52 am
Ryo Hazuki87
xTwisTx
I was never really a fan of that.. NejiHina is clearly superior. xp But seriously, I have no idea. Wouldn't she hate him since she saw what he did to Hinata during that fight?

i don't think that hinata is the kind of person to hate someone no matter how that person is....unless they hurt her precious naruto-kun ^^
Which he did. But I was referring to Sakura and how she would hate Neji since he was so unforgiving of Hinata in the Chuunin exam. ^^"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:13 am
xTwisTx
Ryo Hazuki87
xTwisTx
I was never really a fan of that.. NejiHina is clearly superior. xp But seriously, I have no idea. Wouldn't she hate him since she saw what he did to Hinata during that fight?

i don't think that hinata is the kind of person to hate someone no matter how that person is....unless they hurt her precious naruto-kun ^^
Which he did. But I was referring to Sakura and how she would hate Neji since he was so unforgiving of Hinata in the Chuunin exam. ^^"

Why would Sakura care? I mean she isn't even Hinatas friend or anything remotely close. And what Neji did to Hinata, might have been harsh, but she was warned by him and she did not listen (I don't know about you guys, but if someone says don't fight me or I'm really going to hurt you, then you should probably listen to them). And another thing, at the near ending of the fight Hinata gets up and insults Neji (Not just Neji guys, but this family too, which includes his dead father) so I don't know about you guys but if someone insulted me and my family, I would be on that person like white on rice. domokun
I'm not taking sides here, even though it looks that way, I'm caring of both characters and if anything is to happen to these characters, I become really concerned for them.
We can't forget that in the future they both become friends, which means that neither one of them hold any ill will for the other. Which is happy for me because I can like both charaters with out feeling bad about it. blaugh  

Shy Fighter Hinata

Amalell

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:23 pm
Anyone ever notice how alot fo the more darker Naruto characters are very unforgiving of others, like Sasuke seems like if you crossed him he would never let you forget it. and Orochimaru too, after all those years he still harbors a terrible hate for Konoha. Kimimaro hated all of his teammates on the Sound Five and was personally gonna kill them, and his past was dark as hell.

It takes alot to do it bu Naruto is also unforgiving, he bears a hate for Orochimaru that rivals Orochi's hate for Konoha.... Naruto is not one you would want to anger i would think....

Still i always have that one question...how did 4 genin and a chuunin beat up six guys... (i consider ukon and sakon two people) that were able to kick the hell out of jounins? doesn't that say something about Konoha's youth? they msut either be real dynamite or REALLY lucky.

But when it comes to characters obviously i love Hinata, she's so shya nd fragile and adorable, plus she has that ... i don't think anyone really could but i would DEFINATELY not want to see Hinata angry, i think Hinata has a phenomenol power that she does not tap into... i think that she could become a VERY powerful ninja, and its been TOO DAMN LONG to not see her in the manga....i wanna see me some HINATA DAMMIT!!!

With that i guess i also have some favorite pairings too but i think there's another thread for that.... xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:23 am
Shy Fighter Hinata
Why would Sakura care? I mean she isn't even Hinatas friend or anything remotely close. And what Neji did to Hinata, might have been harsh, but she was warned by him and she did not listen (I don't know about you guys, but if someone says don't fight me or I'm really going to hurt you, then you should probably listen to them). And another thing, at the near ending of the fight Hinata gets up and insults Neji (Not just Neji guys, but this family too, which includes his dead father) so I don't know about you guys but if someone insulted me and my family, I would be on that person like white on rice. domokun
I'm not taking sides here, even though it looks that way, I'm caring of both characters and if anything is to happen to these characters, I become really concerned for them.
We can't forget that in the future they both become friends, which means that neither one of them hold any ill will for the other. Which is happy for me because I can like both charaters with out feeling bad about it. blaugh
It was still unneccesary to take the fight that far. I just thought she would have noticed and not be that fond.. Of course I'm sure fanfictions with the NejiSakura pairing may have explained how they saw more of each other and all.. And I suppose with the current manga story arc, it's possible for them to.. come together or something.. I don't know, it just seems odd. Recently I've been thinking that Sakura has a developing fondness for Naruto. Not that she deserves him or anything, IMHO. ><"
I don't remember Hinata insulting their family.. What did she say? Do you know the chapter, by chance? Thanks.  

xTwisTx

Shy Fighter Hinata

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:25 pm
xTwisTx
Shy Fighter Hinata
It was still unneccesary to take the fight that far. I just thought she would have noticed and not be that fond.. Of course I'm sure fanfictions with the NejiSakura pairing may have explained how they saw more of each other and all.. And I suppose with the current manga story arc, it's possible for them to.. come together or something.. I don't know, it just seems odd. Recently I've been thinking that Sakura has a developing fondness for Naruto. Not that she deserves him or anything, IMHO. ><"
I don't remember Hinata insulting their family.. What did she say? Do you know the chapter, by chance? Thanks.

Neji did take it a bit far but he too was holding a lot of anger against the Head family, which is understandable (considering what happened to his father).
I don't really read much of the manga, I actually got that information from the anime.....haha sorry. sweatdrop
And as for Sakura I really don't like talking about her much..... usually the only time I ever talk about her is when I'm insulting her....Oh, how I hate her so.... stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:30 pm
Shy Fighter Hinata
Neji did take it a bit far but he too was holding a lot of anger against the Head family, which is understandable (considering what happened to his father).
I don't really read much of the manga, I actually got that information from the anime.....haha sorry. sweatdrop
And as for Sakura I really don't like talking about her much..... usually the only time I ever talk about her is when I'm insulting her....Oh, how I hate her so.... stressed
Which is why I am against the NejiSaku pairing. I despise her as well. Although I thought it was funny how close Sakura seemed to be to Sasame-chan. xd  

xTwisTx

Shy Fighter Hinata

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:19 pm
xTwisTx
Shy Fighter Hinata
Which is why I am against the NejiSaku pairing. I despise her as well. Although I thought it was funny how close Sakura seemed to be to Sasame-chan. xd

LOL, what sad about it all is the fact that Sasame-chan had more balls than Sakura did. I mean you could see she really cared about her cousin, other wise she wouldn't have attacked that creature like she did. Not Sakura she stood there watching Naruto get crushed in that damn ball thing and she kept saying "What am I going to do?" *cries like baby* I don't know what I should do". Man that pissed me off, I don't think I have ever wanted to hit her so much in my entire life as I did in that episode..... stressed
Thankfully things worked out, but it only took both Sasame and Naruto almost dying for her to get some damn balls...... she's so damn irritating. stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:39 pm
Shy Fighter Hinata
LOL, what sad about it all is the fact that Sasame-chan had more balls than Sakura did. I mean you could see she really cared about her cousin, other wise she wouldn't have attacked that creature like she did. Not Sakura she stood there watching Naruto get crushed in that damn ball thing and she kept saying "What am I going to do?" *cries like baby* I don't know what I should do". Man that pissed me off, I don't think I have ever wanted to hit her so much in my entire life as I did in that episode..... stressed
Thankfully things worked out, but it only took both Sasame and Naruto almost dying for her to get some damn balls...... she's so damn irritating. stressed
I agree completely. 3nodding I actually liked Sasame. For being a filler character, at least.  

xTwisTx

Shy Fighter Hinata

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 3:07 pm
xTwisTx
Shy Fighter Hinata
I agree completely. 3nodding I actually liked Sasame. For being a filler character, at least.

I liked Sasame too, she could at least fight, unlike some people...... stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:12 pm
Shy Fighter Hinata
xTwisTx

3nodding And she had cool hair.  

xTwisTx

Shy Fighter Hinata

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:25 pm
xTwisTx
Shy Fighter Hinata
xTwisTx

This is true, Sasame has awesome hair, I mean no matter how much Sakura changes her hairstyle Sasuke still won't like her and neither will I. xd
If I could have any ones hair style it would definitely be Hinata's hair style... though I don't have the thick hair for it.... crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:35 am
Shy Fighter Hinata
xTwisTx
Shy Fighter Hinata
xTwisTx

This is true, Sasame has awesome hair, I mean no matter how much Sakura changes her hairstyle Sasuke still won't like her and neither will I. xd
If I could have any ones hair style it would definitely be Hinata's hair style... though I don't have the thick hair for it.... crying
xd I wish my hair would stick up in the back like Sasuke's. xp  

xTwisTx

Shy Fighter Hinata

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:24 pm
xTwisTx
Shy Fighter Hinata
xTwisTx
Shy Fighter Hinata
xTwisTx

HELL YEAH, if I was a guy I would style my hair like his. eek heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:06 am
Shy Fighter Hinata
xTwisTx

xd xd But it wouldn't be as long in the front as when he was wearing his black bodysuit. neutral  

xTwisTx

Shy Fighter Hinata

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:58 pm
xTwisTx
Shy Fighter Hinata
xTwisTx

xd xd But it wouldn't be as long in the front as when he was wearing his black bodysuit. neutral

LOL, the first episode you see him with that black body suit was one of the grossest. Apparently that episode wasn't done by the same animators, they were done by Korean animators, and they made him look really ugly.... sweatdrop
My friend loves Sasuke and when she saw that episode with him she thought that it was because his hair had grown out that he had became so ugly, but instead it was because Korean animators drew him in that episode.
The animators took a vacation and had Korean animators take there place for that episode.
That's why his hair was so long and gross. gonk

PS: I really like your Neji Wish List signature xTwistx. 3nodding wink  
Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas