Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
vampire / lycan/ sprits/ humans/ and demons Role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you join will you continue to rp and not post just once ad then leave.
  yes
  no
View Results

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:03 pm

Kei didn't resist when Aniis pulled away; perhaps she'd been too assuming, too forceful in taking her by the hand in leading her.

She did however, get taken aback when Aniis hurled the small stone into the nearby bush. The half-vampire, half-lycan's next question surprised her, if only for a moment, and then the brunette nodded.

"Fox is all right; I've no qualms about feeding on them..." she replied.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:21 am
nektaro walked to the spot whre camp was carrying a large pile of wood adn laid down on the ground."Ok firewood....now i wait..."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

AnimeAvatar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:41 pm
She walked over to where the animal lay and looked around. Several tracks could be seen, larger than the foxes'. There are other animals here, we should see what we can catch then head back to camp.

Aniis picked up the small fox and tied it's legs. It would be good enough for now but something eles would be nice. Maybe deer... she wasn't sure what animal made the tracks...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:09 am
Kei knelt down next to Aniis, examining the animal tracks as well. "It looks like a pretty big animal made these tracks. Well, if not big, then it has to be long-legged..." the brunette observed, fingertips brushing lightly over the dusty surface of the ground. "See? Whatever it is, it's got a pretty long stride... You sure you want to catch it before heading back?"

Frankly, if she and Aniis did go off and try to catch this animal, it was going to be Kei's first real hunt. She'd hunted only small animals up to this point, usually because that was enough for her. But they were hunting for a group now, and quantity was definitely one of the aspects affected.

Rathke pushed away a particularly stubborn branch and stepped out of the forest and into the clearing where Nektaro waited. The silver-haired lycan toted quite a bundle of firewood while Roren - who fell in step beside his partner - carried a smaller, though still impressive bundle. Rathke was of the mind that they'd be able to use the extra timber for something else aside from fire.

Soon, he and Roren set their burdens on the ground and sat down, too. "So... no sign of the girls yet, huh?"

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:30 am
"Nope....."Nektaro said pulling his hat over his eyes."Don't tell anyone but I stole this hat..i intend to steal abit....."He chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:40 pm
Aniis looked at Kei. The fox would be enough to feed to two of them but for a group, for that seemed to be what they were now, would require something larger. She starred at the tracks. The creature that make it was either long-legged as Kei surmised, or was being chased. The later thought concerned her.

She picked up the fox and handed it to Kei.
Would you carry it? I'll see if i can find something else for the guys, if you want to start back towards camp. Aniis closed her eye, and smelled the air. I wonder if they could do with a few birds.

A couple of pheasants were nestled inbetween the branches of a small bush. They would be an easy catch. Even weak, Aniis was fast enough to catch the large birds. She strung them together and carried them gingerly to the campsite.

She set them down tiredly and looked at the others.
Do any of you know how to cook?

AnimeAvatar

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:40 am
No sooner had Kei taken the fox from Aniis when the other girl suddenly shot off in pursuit of some pheasants. This surprised the half-vampire, but she shrugged it off and started back to the 'campsite'. Only moments later, Aniis caught back up to her.

The brunette sat down, setting the fox on the ground, too. "Uh... I know how to cook, if only a bit..." she replied to Aniis' question. "Of course, it depends on how you want these-" she gestured towards the fox and birds - "to be cooked..."

That was pretty quick... Rathke observed. It couldn't have been more than seven or eight, and the two girls had caught enough to last them until the next day. Well, at least the 'humans' of the group, anyway. Roren may be his pet, but the wolf was still inclined to hunt on his own, with or without the silver-haired lycan.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:05 am
"I'm sorry kei but I hate meat.I mean animal blood.ang the fox still has the blood in him...."nektaro said getting up as he spotted a few human teenage girls."I'll be back."He said and began walking towards the girls.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

AnimeAvatar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:33 pm
It show be easy to prepare the birds if you want to cook them. She looked over at the fox. Nektaro was right, it hadn't lost any blood at all but that had been done on purpose. Aniis had been careful not to break the animals skin when she killed it. We could leave the fox as is... if know one minds...

Aniis noticed humans' scent as Nektaro left. She glanced back at the fox, then made her decision.

She stood and following. Her footsteps were nearly inaudible as she creapt up behind him.
Nektaro, may i join you?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:26 pm
Nektaro looked at her."Why not the more the marrier."He said licking his lips as they walked closer to the girls."How should we strike?"He asked looking at the humans.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

AnimeAvatar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:01 pm
She barley heard him. Aniis could now see the girls. They appeared to be in their late teens, a ripe age for blood. Her pupils dialated, her fangs growing longer in anticipation. She glanced at Nektaro. "Quickly" was all she said.

Aniis came up behind the first girl and, covering her mouth so she wouldn't/couldn't yell, suck her fangs deep in the girls shoulder. Nektaro could have his choice from the other two, for they hadn't noticed the attack yet. If they did this right, all three of them would be made prey, and not a single cry would be heard.

Aniis allowed the girl to faint, setting her on the ground to finish later. One of the other girls began turning around just as she stood.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:07 am
nektaro grabbed the girls heads and slammed them together and knocked them out.He then picked one of them up and sunk his fangs into her neck.After she was drained of her blood he did the smae to the other girl.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

AnimeAvatar-Tsugiri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:15 pm
Aniis drained the first girl off all her blood, then laid her down on the ground. Nektaro was taking all of the blood from the other two girls. Seems he was rather thirsty so she let him finish his meal.

Aniis cleaned her face and tried to hide her fangs again. They wouldn't go away. This wasn't a good thing. If she remained like this while in the Lycan kingdom, who knows what could happen.

She walked back towards the camp where the others were and sat down next to Rathke. If anything does happen, maybe he'll protect me... Aniis looked over at Rathke. Why did she feel this way about him. Nobody ever protected her before. Why she felt he would was beyond her.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:00 pm

Kei was finishing draining the young fox of blood by the time Aniis got back. The brunette had also started a small fire in order to lightly roast one of the bigger pheasants.

She wiped away the last traces of blood, then set the now-dead fox on the ground a little way behind her. After she did so, she lay down, using the fox as a pillow. She could still see the sky - and the pre-dawn light that filled it - but was glad of the quite shady area they'd chosen. True, she was only half-vampire, but she was never one to take her chances regarding the effects of sunlight on her.

The pheasant had been roasting for only a few minutes, when Rathke took it out of the fire. He could do with raw food, he could go with cooked. Either way, it didn't really matter, but for today...he had a craving for rare - still cooked, but only a little.

Thankfully, Kei had already de-feathered the thing, so he didn't have any trouble biting into the fowl's flesh.

Then Aniis sat down beside him, almost making him stop what he was doing. Almost. The silver-haired lycan snuck a glance at the halfling's face and saw that she was worried. And she didn't need to tell him why: her vampiric heritage, her fangs, were showing. And they were in the Lycan Kingdom.

Okay, so lycans had fangs, too, but they didn't protrude as much as a vampire's - after said vampire had fed.

Chewing thoughtfully, Rathke prayed to whatever gods governed this kingdom that Nektaro knew what he was doing by bringing them here.

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:16 am
Nektaro walked back to the others licking his lips."That was delicious."Nektaro smiled."I haven't had blood like that in awhile."Nektar said sitting down.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff