Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:46 pm
She hissed quickly and turned away. ''I need darkness.'' She mumbled in french and darted off.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:48 pm
Gaz blinked "D-did I do that?"  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:53 pm
"I don't think so, but don't worry about it, she probably needs to control herself, its hard you know, I can feel it when that demon is trying to get out, its really hard for her." Ella shifted her weight so that she was facing the teacher, that way she would never call on her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:57 pm
Gaz looked at the teacher with a bored expression expecting to be called on sooner or later she tried to pay attention  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:06 pm
Taking out her ipod on a low volume she listened to Rosenrot, it was in german but she knew it.

Words in German:
Sah ein Mädchen ein Röslein stehen
Blühte dort in lichten Höhen
Sprach sie ihren Liebsten an
ob er es ihr steigen kann

Sie will es und so ist es fein
So war es und so wird es immer sein
Sie will es und so ist es Brauch
Was sie will bekommt sie auch

Tiefe Brunnen muss man graben
wenn man klares Wasser will
Rosenrot oh Rosenrot
Tiefe Wasser sind nicht still

Der Jüngling steigt den Berg mit Qual
Die Aussicht ist ihm sehr egal
Hat das Röslein nur im Sinn
Bringt es seiner Liebsten hin

Rosenrot oh Rosenrot

An seinen Stiefeln bricht ein Stein
Will nicht mehr am Felsen sein
Und ein Schrei tut jedem kund
Beide fallen in den Grund

Rosenrot oh Rosenrot

English:A girl saw a little rose
It bloomed there in bright heights
She asked her sweetheart
if he could fetch it for her

She wants it and that's fine
So it was and so it will always be
She wants it and that's the custom
Whatever she wants she gets

Deep wells must be dug
if you want clear water
Rose-red, oh Rose-red
Deep waters don't run still

The boy climbs the mountain in torment
He doesn't really care about the view
Only the little rose is on his mind
He brings it to his sweetheart

Deep wells must be dug
if you want clear water
Rose-red, oh Rose-red

At his boots, a stone breaks
Doesn't want to be on the cliff anymore
And a scream lets everyone know
Both are falling to the ground

Deep wells must be dug
if you want clear water
Rose-red, oh Rose-red

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:56 am
Michiko raised her eyebrow, hearing the music Ella was listening too. "German?....Well I suppose I can't say anything, I listen to Japanese, Russian, Romanian, and, come to think of it, one German song. Do you like t.A.T.u?"  

Azarni Usagi

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:31 am
Gaz nodded while "paying attention" and showed Michiko under the table that her Ipod was playing t.A.T.u  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:15 pm
Ella sighed hugely. Languages bored her, ever since she had learnt the spell for it, she never really felt the need to learn them. "Ugh guys how do you stand this? Its so boring! They don't even use the letter L!" She sat back in her chair, and closed her eyes, the teacher wouldn't see her, she was hiding behind Linnea, who was taller than her.  

kanangirl123

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:50 pm
Gaz ripped out a sheet of paper and started to write something down and flicked it to a random person's desk "Hiya! How are you? My name's Gaz, what's your?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:29 pm
She looked up once then listened to the music. Her demon orginated in germany and traveled everywhere so she knew the words.  

Denki Nasu

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:11 pm
When she got the note back it said something quite mean "Don't talk to me, freak." "oh well......that's just disturbing......" she muttered. "Gaz!" the teacher yelped "Huh?" she said looking up from the piece of paper "Your studded belt breaks the dress code!" " she looked down at her studded belt "....But it's my first day...." "Stand up young lady!" Young? HAH!!!! She stood up with a bored expression. "Now please raise your arms to where they're prependeckular"[sp? o.0] She did as told and her shirt raised and showed about three inches of her torso. "Gaz, please go to the deans office!" "But I--" "No buts! Now go!!" She mummbled how the teacher was racis and grabbed the pass to the deans and walked out hearing people laugh. "screw this place." she muttered to herself and walked to the Deans' office.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:24 pm
''Wow, ma'ma I have to say this to you.'' The teacher looked at her pist off. ''Screw you.'' Rose said nose almost in a snarl. Rose smiled evily, and waited for a reply. Rose knew the teacher would crack by being stared at, no teacher liked a emo/goth. It was a silent moment and Rose walked out, lightly tapping the teacher's chin. The other children watched her.  

Denki Nasu

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:04 pm
Taken to a empty computer room that would house atleast two classes, she dropped her binder really loud on the table. No one was watching her, there had to be a catch. "JESUS IT'S COLD IN HERE!!!" she yelled to test it out.........Nothing. Zip. Nada. "shweeeeeeeeet." she said leaning back in the chair and putting her vans on the table top.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:25 am
Michiko sighed 'Stupid teachers......as if we don't know everything they're teaching.' she thought, before her mind turned to more important matters, like whether or not she should skip next period so she could run home and get her ipod.  

Azarni Usagi

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:14 pm
Rose left school and ended up walking to a large field, the demon wanted out, this would be the only time it would get out with her. Opening the inner gates it screamed then ran out, she stood next to it.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games