Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Zephist
Shadens_inferno
Atarget4u
Zephist
All right u guys wanna spar? Free for all?

"forgive me, Im a coward." Skip darts for his locker, grabing the door, and fixing it to stay shut. Afterword, he mubmes something, and the whole section of the wall flashes, leaving no locker. The P.A. screaches on "Ill watch from here...hee hee..."
*silently dashes out of the shadows in front of Skippy! spooking the two!* Can't hide from me folks!

*coming up right behind him* sends a ball of air... *hits him in the back* Im over here!
*focus's on corrupting Zephist's air attack succeeding and knocking the blow back at him sending him into the wall!* "Try once and fail, try twice and get farther, try thrice and feel pain!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:17 pm
*creates a darkness that surrounds the proximity engulfing the sparring match, then slowly turns it into the dark realm!* "don't fear darkness, fear death!"  

Shadens_inferno

Zephist

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:17 pm
Shadens_inferno
Zephist
Shadens_inferno
Atarget4u
Zephist
All right u guys wanna spar? Free for all?

"forgive me, Im a coward." Skip darts for his locker, grabing the door, and fixing it to stay shut. Afterword, he mubmes something, and the whole section of the wall flashes, leaving no locker. The P.A. screaches on "Ill watch from here...hee hee..."
*silently dashes out of the shadows in front of Skippy! spooking the two!* Can't hide from me folks!

*coming up right behind him* sends a ball of air... *hits him in the back* Im over here!
*focus's on corrupting Zephist's air attack succeeding and knocking the blow back at him sending him into the wall!* "Try once and fail, try twice and get farther, try thrice and feel pain!"

nice move... Try this * sends a huge ball of wind into the air* *starts spinning faster and faster* * small bits of wind start coming out of the ball* hehe  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:18 pm
Wakes up and storms outside. "I said keep it down! Go outside to the freakin' training grounds, please!" Arage said, sending rocks flying in every direction to get them away. He goes back in his dorm and tries once more to go to sleep.  

Repressed Memories

Zephist

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:18 pm
Repressed Memories
Wakes up and storms outside. "I said keep it down! Go outside to the freakin' training grounds, please!" Arage said, sending rocks flying in every direction to get them away. He goes back in his dorm and tries once more to go to sleep.

Grumpy much?  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:20 pm
Zephist
Repressed Memories

Grumpy much?

*Shoots a ball of air at his window* * shatters the glass*Hey sleepy... wake up  

Zephist

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:21 pm
Shadens_inferno
*creates a darkness that surrounds the proximity engulfing the sparring match, then slowly turns it into the dark realm!* "don't fear darkness, fear death!"

hmm ive done enough watching
the darkness you may make it hard to see but a wolves eyes were desinged to see through any level of darkness
*gold eyes flare up in the shadows and to katanas made of lave raped in flame appear next to them*now try this *he throws a katana at eachg of them*  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:21 pm
Repressed Memories
*corrupts his earth barrage and engulfs the ball of air* then sends a dark chains of binding sending Zephist into the wall unable to cast any air spells!  

Shadens_inferno

Zephist

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:22 pm
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno

the darkness you may make it hard to see but a wolves eyes were desinged to see through any level of darkness
*gold eyes flare up in the shadows and to katanas made of lave raped in flame appear next to them*now try this *he throws a katana at eachg of them*

*deflects the katana with wind, making it jsut enough so it misses my head* ha your going to have to try better than that...  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:22 pm
Sends a boulder flying at Zephist(sorry, don't know if that's your rp name or not XP) "Leave me to my sleep...I can be very cranky." Arage says, creating slabs of rock all around the dorm to help stop the noise from being heard.  

Repressed Memories

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:23 pm
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno

*disappears into the shadows only to reappear behind the wolf staring into the eyes making the wolf go under the druid's command!*  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:24 pm
Shadens_inferno
Repressed Memories
*corrupts his earth barrage and engulfs the ball of air* then sends a dark chains of binding sending Zephist into the wall unable to cast any air spells!

*trys to slice the dark chains* *failing he uses his wings as a boost and pushes off the wall* *breaking free of the chains* Nice trick... but my wings are stronger than chains  

Zephist

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:25 pm
Zephist
lupinewarrior
Shadens_inferno

*deflects the katana with wind, making it jsut enough so it misses my head* ha your going to have to try better than that...

good for me you did deflect it
*katana splaters into wall making a puddle of living lava and wraps around the shadow bindings destroyng them in a blast of heat*  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:25 pm
Repressed Memories
Sends a boulder flying at Zephist(sorry, don't know if that's your rp name or not XP) "Leave me to my sleep...I can be very cranky." Arage says, creating slabs of rock all around the dorm to help stop the noise from being heard.

Well ill jsut have to send a suprise for you then * throws his scythe* *it acts like a boomarang* *it slices the bed in half and returns back to me*  

Zephist

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:26 pm
well i'm off to my dorm i gtg to sleep! *even in Real life* (sry guys i got school tomorrow i also almost fell asleep in math class! I'll be on tomorrow send me friend invites =D)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games