Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
:: X Kaos X :: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:25 pm
marth, how dare you not show amazement in my signature, Hiro teach Marth to behave.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:35 pm
"Hmm... Your sig reminds me of Squall and Rinoa from Final Fantasy 8."  

Teh Soupreme

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:46 pm
stare no, it is not final fantasy! gur... none of you know a great sig when you see one, except Kaos, she noticed its greatness!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:52 pm
"But it does look like Final Fantasy. Have you ever even seen the games?"  

Teh Soupreme

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:56 pm
no even tho my uncle is obsessed with those games and let me play and beat them all i dont, of course i do!! stare and no its notr them xp  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:54 pm
"Are you sure? If you look closely it does."  

Teh Soupreme

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:40 pm
i dont know, jeez i found the pic on photobucket and thought it was perfect since they are like megan and I in the pic XD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:21 pm
aww...how cute... confused I hate some guys...... and so I think love is retarded and not for me ...hmmph!
ohh my ...she always does this... I feel kinda bad,... but man does that bring down a person's ...or digimon's mood.
You know what Yolei... just live ur life and stop expecting things... that show you get dissappointed. I love you. ur a great person, and you have a lot of people who care about you. if you love urself others will notice and then you'll eventually bump into a good match. so dont feel so sad. besides everyone has theur share or "heartbreaks"

* goes to hug Yolei*
Aww thanks soo much Tailen blaugh heart *hugs back*  

TsukinoLuffy

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:32 pm
*runs over and hugs yolie* you are loved by ppl in the guild, i bet if you look here you could find the guy just for you. i know you will find someone you like and when you do confess your feelings. now i feel like you deserve more than a hug, but what?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:44 pm
aww thankz ! wow I'm blushing... I cant look on here...thats poposterous... itsokay... I know Ive got lots of people who love me. so I'll be okay on that note. and I thank you for the comfort. as for what? I dont know lol.
Hey Tailen... how come you turned into an angel again?
I already told you... you were able to release something intime anf for that you got angewomon and now me. I'm here to help ypu stay that way...cuz lets face it... you've got a lot of power, but with the wrong prespective and ideas they could turn into malace, and with aal those thoughts in ur head, you need someone to talk ot on a higher level... like me! Didn't you notice that the leafmon you helped hatch was different from the other leafmon? wink
of course I did  

TsukinoLuffy

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:51 pm
^////^ yay! i got you to blush, why cant you look here?? some guys here are quite the gentlemen and would devote their lives to you. I met Megan on gaia, we met in person thog i was soo timid i did get in a few hugs and a magnifisant kiss behind her mother and grandmother's back, she not allowed to date and she never wanted to date or never even had feelings for anyone til she met me. yeah we fell in love at fiorst sight you could say, even tho i am one of the few ppl who believe in that stuff anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:11 pm
hmm I guess I would never guess that thing would actually work out if I found someone from here razz I'm just gonna see where life takes me
Thats the spirit!  

TsukinoLuffy

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:25 pm
try anyone except marth, he glomps too much  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:34 pm
lol I already did... thenthe guy wanted to exchange adresses, and I thought he was gettin gtoo much into this. he was 16 and I'm 19... he lives in cali and I'm in toronto... I just thought this wasnt gonna work out...you know what I Mean? confused  

TsukinoLuffy

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:05 pm
"lol. That would hecka suck to have a long distance relationship."  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games