Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:29 am
"You're on!" Caterina said. "You know what I'm gonna check on the baby, make sure that she hasn't woken up again" Caterina said, getting up from the couch.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:49 pm
"Ok, we'll watch, I think Michiko's got it in for whoever her next opponent is." Lily laughed.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:26 pm
"This is going to be interesting" Caterina said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:39 pm
When Venus got down stairs Stacy and Lucan were sitting at the breakfast-bar, eating breakfast. "morning" tom said coming into the room. "oh hello Lucan how are you?" he said. "im good, oh here my parents sent this." Lucan said taking out a piece of paper. "thanx" tom said heading off to work. "oh that reminds me, MUM!! ive got lab today and were doing metal testing." Venus yelled to marie who came down the stairs with a pad and pen. "ill write you a note then sweety...its your last class right?" Marie asked. "yep" Venus said digging around the cupboard. "then ill just give you a note to get you outof that period" Marie said writing on the pad. "sweet" Venus said grabbing her bag and putting on her shoes. marie handed her a note and Venus went to school.  

Venuspixie

1,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Doggone It! 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:01 pm
Lily raised her eyebrow. "I'll go up against you Michi." She said, stepping up onto the mat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:30 pm
Sen had some trouble sleeping that night, with all the activity in the area.
The morning came quickly and she began getting ready for school.
On her way out she grabbed a poptart, told her mom goodbye and walked out the door. She arrived at school a little early, but there were a lot of people arriving at the time. She couldn't help but notice the hunter's were a little uncomfortable today. But otherwise things seemed normal. Of course the vampires wouldn't have been affected by thier late night activities. rolleyes  

gemini tisha

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

- p h y x a t e d -

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:05 pm
Cya and Zane arrived at school together again. "It's still so exciting to finally be in highschool!" Cya sqealed in glee. "Sh. You're attracting too much attention." Zane halfheartedly attempted to shush her. The truth was, he loved her too much to care. But though she was 13, Cya sometimes resembled a 7-year old.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:22 am
When Dion passed Cya and Zane in the hallway, she did a doubletake. They looked even younger in the light of the day, and the girl looked so happy - had the confrontation of the night before not affected her at all? Selana didn't know either of the children, but only saw Dion stop. "Come on," she whispered nervously. She wouldn't feel safe until they got to the math classroom and she knew where things stood with the vampires. She couldn't suppress a shudder at the word now - maybe there was still a trace of her illness, but she couldn't regain her usual confidence.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:56 am
"Ok, I'll kick your butt!" Michiko smirked, stepping onto the mat as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:27 am
"Ha you wish!" Said Lily laughing, at least untill the song started. It was the weirdest video ever, and Lily collapsed on the floor laughing after 30 seconds.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:24 am
-I'm gonna introduce you guys to my brother now-
Just then there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it" Caterina said, getting up. "Brian, what's going on?" she asked when she seen who it was. "Do you rember the murder of mom and dad?" he asked. "As if I could forget" she replied. "They tried to kill me" he said. "Come on in, hey, do you guys mind if we have someone else here?" Caterina asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:08 pm
Lily looked up from her hysteria, and bolted upright, smoothing out her clothing, worried that she had made a terrible first impression. "Hi, um, I'm Lily."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:07 pm
Brian just laughed. "relax, it's fine" he smiled. "Guys this is my brother Brian. I guess you can already see the similarities between us" Arianna said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:15 pm
"Just a little bit." Said Lily. Are these all Ari's friends? She's grown up. Lily smiled as she read Brian's mind. "She's very lovable, what can we say?"  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:12 pm
"Brian!" she exclaimed, hitting his arm. "It's true" he defended. Arianna rolled her eyes. "ALright, so I didn't have lots of friends. Alright fine I only had 2 close friends, just don't give me that face" Arianna said to Brian who was giving her a disaproving look.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games