Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:47 am
"No problem.." Sira said sitting down in front of the fire to warm up. "Its so cold.." he said slightly shivering.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:51 am
She nodded with a mouth full of ramen noodles. She swallowed "Yeah... but atleast the fire is warm." She turned to him with a smile on her face "Guess what! I got a job at the clothes shop down the street." She turned back toward the fire and her eyes seemed to glow "So now I can pay you for my house." She said taking another bite of ramen.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:54 am
"Hmm..? You don't have to pay me.." Sira insisted turning to face Fuyu. "You can stay in the house for free if you like." he said. 'I don't want Fuyu to pay for the house..' he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:58 am
Ai finished her patrol duty and headed to her house. Wait, didn't Sira say I could stay with him? I'll just take a few of my things. She gathered some of her clothes and instruments and headed over to the house she decided to stay in and put them in there. I should see how Sira and Fuyu are doing. She thought as she knocked on the door to the house that they were in and came in. "It sounds and smells like someone's sick."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:47 am
Sira was relighting the fire as she came in. It made him jump when he heard Ai's voice and he accidentally burned himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:59 am
"Sira! Oh, im sorry. Are you ok?" Ai asked as she rushed over to him to see his burn.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:17 am
Fuyu jumped when Ai walked in as well, and spilled some of her ramen. "Woah... Ai you scared me..." She got up and rinsed out her bowl and put it back in the cupboard. She walked back to Sira with a bag of ice. "Here, this'll make the swelling go down."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:19 am
"Yeah I think its okay.." Sira said putting some ice on it wincing a bit as the cold ice touched his burned skin.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:22 am
"It's probably going to hurt a bit..." Fuyu said as she looked at the burn. Then she finished tending the fire like Sira. She turned and sat down on the couch, hugging a pillow. She coughed a bit more.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:25 am
Sira sighed focusing a bit of chakra into his burned hand. Soon the burn disappeared and he put the ice in the sink. "Thats better.." he said slightly smiling.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:31 am
Fuyu smiled behind the pillow as Sira walked back into the room. "I see that your smiling, I guess you healed the burn." She said with a curious smile. She looked at the clock, it was just after noon. "Oh my gosh! I'm gonna be late for my job. She threw the pillow on the couch, hugged Sira, slipped on her sandals, and ran out the door down the street to her job.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:33 am
"Um.. Okay.." Sira said a bit confused. Then he sat down on the couch staring into the fire.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:37 am
((ooc: i guess that was a bit confusing...))
Fuyu arrived at her job to find it was closed for remodeling. "Oh..." She walked across the street to the grocery store and picked up more veggies and tofu. She walked back home and poked her head into Sira's manor, "I didn't have work today... The shop was closed for remodeling, what ever that means. Oh well, I'm going to go put these groceries away. I'll see you later" She smiles and walks back to her house behind Sira's.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:38 am
Ai watched Fuyu hug Sira and leave. I must have missed something while I was out. "I guess I just keep making bad things happen." She whispered to herself staring at the ground. "I should leave before something else bad happens." She started to leave.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:42 am
Sira looked up at Ai. "Hmm..? Why are you leaving..?" he asked standing up.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games