Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:15 pm
- i smash out of the roof and fly over where i left kyra and see her moving for ulric and wants to see what is going on so i turn to human form and rop down into a trash can and watch an luckily both didn't notice me-  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:49 pm
gonk gonk gonk My Roof..jeez...matianiece is just gonna "Love" me, ugh...but to answer your question before crazy bat guy ruined my Roof, No i dont play Electric Voilen, i play the Electric Bass, and guitar sometimes, but mostly Bass..*goes on mumbling about his roof*  

Angry_Poppa

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:41 pm
"Yeah, I think we could get him to fix it up. It's the least he could do after getting me shot. Anyway, thats cool that you play the electric bass."

((I play the Electric Bass and the Stand up bass IRL))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:56 pm
pyromaniac696
master i do not nee training i shall use my research as guielines but i have one queston well two now , if i am a vampire why can i still feel the lvoe for kyra and if im immortal i shall have to watch all my close friends and family die while i don't even age

''As you wish... The reason why you still feel love, is that it happens to anyone, no matter the race... And you will see your family and friends perish, while you shall age at an extreme slow rate... They say to never bite the one you love... For it makes you stronger after... Pain makes you stronger... But, I do understand that you'll need some blood someday... So, you don't have to make the error I did... A hundred years ago... If you really love Kyra... Bite her once... So you shall be with her for ever..." Ulric looked away when he spoke about an error he did hundred years ago. He seemed like a tear would flow out of his eyes, however, he had only a glazed stare...  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:02 pm
candyroks81
Angelicos Flame
candyroks81
Angelicos Flame
candyroks81
Kyra looks at him curiously before answering "I would not know, nor will I ever, unless you decide to tell me, which I am quite sure you are not going to do." she pauses as she looks at him "You must have some good in you, you just saved a life, how could you not?" she looks up as he jumps to the building's roof. "I did not think it would stop you, it just kept you from 'walking' away from me."

"Eternity is long... The life I just bestowed upon this boy can be a blessing and a curse at the same time..."Ulric replied from the roof. "He sahll discover soon enough..."

((So basically, what I'm doing here is rping in 2 different time zones; 1 at night and 1 during the day efore that night XP))

"It may be a curse and a blessing, but like you said..it's a blessing, not only a curse. You still saved his life, you cannot deny that." Kyra looks up at him again, silently wishing he'd come down and face her on the ground, rather from the roof.

((Ouch..I thought it was nighttime in both of them..?))

The shadows semmed to swarm in a corner. "You're not looking at the right place... I'm down here..." Ulric walked out of the swarming shadows, which became normal after he stepped out. "I may have saved his life, however... Living the life of what he shall become is not an easy task... In addition, as I said, eternity can be long and life will become boring... He is as cursed as blessed... I have experience in this.... I myself has been living far before the birth of your grand-parents, child... Looks can be decieving, you shall know... You will grow old while your friend will keep his looks of a young boy, the exact way he was when I bit him... He shall age, but extremely slowly...He will see you die of age, and yet, he shall be young... That is, unless you become one of us..." Ulric spoke. His eyes were viewable, the blood-red irises glowing slightly in the setting sun. When Ulric spoke, his fangs were easily giving off the most vital information of Ulric's very own race...

((Then Ulric would be a 2 different places at the same time! X.X))

Kyra can't help but smile as she sees Ulric walk out of the shadows towards her. "An eternity of a life could be boring..it all depends on what you make of it. Though I must admit, life would get rather boring, but you refuse to look at the bright side of things. You get to see the world change, along with the people. In some cases this may be painful but not many people get that oppurtunity." She looks at his irises and, hesitantly, goes toward him..mostly curious, but there's a trace of fear (along with intrigue) in her eyes as she pulls a long piece of hair behind her ear.
((Well then, he's just talented, eh?))

"Without innocence, the cross is just iron... Hope is an illusion... I've lived long enough to understand this... Recently, the world is getting worst and worst along as it goes... Do not fear me... I shall not bite you... Not me..." Ulric described.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:38 pm
Angelicos Flame
candyroks81
Angelicos Flame
candyroks81
Angelicos Flame
candyroks81
Kyra looks at him curiously before answering "I would not know, nor will I ever, unless you decide to tell me, which I am quite sure you are not going to do." she pauses as she looks at him "You must have some good in you, you just saved a life, how could you not?" she looks up as he jumps to the building's roof. "I did not think it would stop you, it just kept you from 'walking' away from me."

"Eternity is long... The life I just bestowed upon this boy can be a blessing and a curse at the same time..."Ulric replied from the roof. "He sahll discover soon enough..."

((So basically, what I'm doing here is rping in 2 different time zones; 1 at night and 1 during the day efore that night XP))

"It may be a curse and a blessing, but like you said..it's a blessing, not only a curse. You still saved his life, you cannot deny that." Kyra looks up at him again, silently wishing he'd come down and face her on the ground, rather from the roof.

The shadows semmed to swarm in a corner. "You're not looking at the right place... I'm down here..." Ulric walked out of the swarming shadows, which became normal after he stepped out. "I may have saved his life, however... Living the life of what he shall become is not an easy task... In addition, as I said, eternity can be long and life will become boring... He is as cursed as blessed... I have experience in this.... I myself has been living far before the birth of your grand-parents, child... Looks can be decieving, you shall know... You will grow old while your friend will keep his looks of a young boy, the exact way he was when I bit him... He shall age, but extremely slowly...He will see you die of age, and yet, he shall be young... That is, unless you become one of us..." Ulric spoke. His eyes were viewable, the blood-red irises glowing slightly in the setting sun. When Ulric spoke, his fangs were easily giving off the most vital information of Ulric's very own race...

Kyra can't help but smile as she sees Ulric walk out of the shadows towards her. "An eternity of a life could be boring..it all depends on what you make of it. Though I must admit, life would get rather boring, but you refuse to look at the bright side of things. You get to see the world change, along with the people. In some cases this may be painful but not many people get that oppurtunity." She looks at his irises and, hesitantly, goes toward him..mostly curious, but there's a trace of fear (along with intrigue) in her eyes as she pulls a long piece of hair behind her ear.

"Without innocence, the cross is just iron... Hope is an illusion... I've lived long enough to understand this... Recently, the world is getting worst and worst along as it goes... Do not fear me... I shall not bite you... Not me..." Ulric described.

Kyra digests his words slowly, taking them in and understanding (for once XP) but grins at his last statement "'Do not fear you?' I never feared you to begin with." she puts her hands on her hips and watches him intently in the dim light, not afraid, just wondering about his response.  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:42 pm
- i start roolig around in the can screaming- wheeeeee - then i fall out - owww my nose- i look at kyra then think about ulrics wors and i look at her sorry bout the pain but...- i run forth picking her up and biting own transfering the gene and then i drop her an immediately swallow - now we can be one forever - i turn to ulric- ummmm im still hungry soooo mind uhhh watching her for a while ill bring back some blood  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:38 am
Kyra slumps down at Albie's feet as the blood starts to drip from her throat. "What...?" she asks before falling unconscious.  

candyroks81

TheGreenGentleman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:52 am
((Hi, this is XtheXhoboXduck's mule. I'll be posting in Hobo or SeaGod.))

Fenrick saw Albie bite Kyra and then walk away.

"Oh my god."

He then runs down the corridor and finds Fuuten.

"Albie, the kid that busted a hole in your roof, is a vampire."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:20 am
pyromaniac696
- i start roolig around in the can screaming- wheeeeee - then i fall out - owww my nose- i look at kyra then think about ulrics wors and i look at her sorry bout the pain but...- i run forth picking her up and biting own transfering the gene and then i drop her an immediately swallow - now we can be one forever - i turn to ulric- ummmm im still hungry soooo mind uhhh watching her for a while ill bring back some blood

"Yes... But your entry could have been re-done better... And, I hope you have thought well before biting.... What will happen if you get in a huge fight that would split you both?" Ulric asked. "Oh, and I will take care of her for the mean while... If she wants so, I shall train her, but you will still have your time together... And I shall make you both capable do walk in the sunlight..." Ulric said as he lifted Kyra's body. Do not worry, she shall be easily found... All you need is to follow the scent of blood to the place where she shall reside, and I will keep an eyue on her for when she awakens... Yet, I should have suggested you to wait for noon... She would have awakened faster... It'll be next night that she will awaken..."  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:27 am
TheSeaGod
((Hi, this is XtheXhoboXduck's mule. I'll be posting in Hobo or SeaGod.))

Fenrick saw Albie bite Kyra and then walk away.

"Oh my god."

He then runs down the corridor and finds Fuuten.

"Albie, the kid that busted a hole in your roof, is a vampire."

Ulric walked out of the shadows with Kyra's body in his arms. "Listen you two. The race of vampires existing shall remain silent, or I shall shut those mouths of yours painfully. If I hear one word anywhere that vampires exist and are around here, you'll be passing on the news, saying that you both have dissapeared and nevre found..." Ulric's voice was strict, clear, precise and dangerous. "I suggest you do not go against what I have just said or follow me..." Ulric said as he walked by, the silence of his steps sending goose bumps down everyone's spines, except Kyra, who wasn't concious.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:30 am
candyroks81
Angelicos Flame
candyroks81
Angelicos Flame
candyroks81

Kyra digests his words slowly, taking them in and understanding (for once XP) but grins at his last statement "'Do not fear you?' I never feared you to begin with." she puts her hands on her hips and watches him intently in the dim light, not afraid, just wondering about his response.

"Hmm...I still can see what you feel in your eyes... Your are more curious then scared, but it is still there..." Ulric pointed out.

((Then Albie bit Kyra and the past post between Albie and Ulric happens, then the other one with Fenrick and Fuuten... Finally, time is back normal for me =P))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:13 am
hey ulric ...why can i do this - i hold out my hand and a small black flame appears - whats that about nvm ill ask later im hungry - i run off going for food-  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:49 am
Kyra shifts a little in Ulric's arms, starting to dream (oh the joy) and her right hand turns into a fist as she sees things she'd rather not see.
((Yayy normal time!))  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:54 am
- i put on a mask its the venetta mask and i takle two sub machine guns run into a club screaming this is for bobby lock the door an shoot it up till im left standing by myself i fill up thrity puches of blood stick them in my bag throw the guns and run out the door- [ sorry couldn't think of anything]  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games