Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Quest and Donation Threads
PLEASE POST HERE ONLY IF YOUR LOOKING * TO BE ADOPTED * Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ogbunabali

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:08 pm
USER NAME: XxJohn_WesxX
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY?: Either
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY: Anywhere from an hour to all day, if I'm not busy
HOBBIES :I like to read a lot, I like manga, anime, playing guitar, playing video games, and some other things
NOTES: I'm not looking to be adopted so that I can get free items from anyone although it would be appreciated. I just want some one who can help me with anything I may need help with.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:54 pm
USER NAME: Tennis4Life-Dog
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: Most likely a male, but it doesn't matter
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : about 3 hours a week
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : i LOVE books...i read all the time...my fave kind of books are like sci-fi futuristic kinda books...i love the UGLIES series by Scott Westerfeld...i also like the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson...
NOTES: I'm not very new...but inside i'm still a newb...i don't everything about gaia...and i just need a friend... smile  

xhippiegurlx

Unikorn_Stew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:52 pm
Unikorn_Stew
I'm looking to be adopted by a Female.
I spend from 15 minutes to 2 hours on Gaia an most days. Some days I don't go on at all.
I read a lot of books. I'm waiting till' fall for the 4th book to the series Twilight.
Shampoo does not contain actual poo.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:49 pm
USER NAME:shazaddo, but call me shanno
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: any
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : a couple of hours a day
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) :movies, books, sports, drawing, gaia, other
NOTES:well.. moast of the things i do is to make my friends happy, i like to joke and just have a good time, i never pretend to be someone im not, and i think hate is a very strong word  

sanoiii

suicidal_mime 44-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:28 pm
USER NAME:corbito
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: either
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 5 to 8
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : drawing anime talking running around at skool like a crazed bufoon
NOTES:im really funny when u get to know me  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:04 pm
USER NAME: Zorala86 (short zora razz )
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: doesn't matter.
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : depends, 2 hours... most of the time... sometimes more...
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : writing, drawing, watching movies, talking *g*,.....much more
NOTES: any other personal questions can be ask by PM. just know that, i am not underage no more xD just looking for some nice friends on here xD  

Zorala86

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:29 pm
If we hold on together
I know our dreams will never die

USER NAME: ShinyToy
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: doesn't matter.
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : like, all day
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : Um, I like to rp, walk dogs, hang out with friends, be stupid, and listen to music!
NOTES: I'm 14 almost a year old on gaia, My favorite color is green, I don't beg because I don't like to ask people for things, I get hyper a lot, I'm weird, I love animals, I'm a vegetarian, I love my kitty, My favorite animal is a guinea pig! I love to act stupid, and I'm always happy, most of the time!

Live your story, Faith, hope & glory
Hold to the truth in your heart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:57 pm
Looking for a big brother... i've got a friend here, who's like a sister... Um you'll probably want to know my specifics...
well,
I am recently an early grad. of high school
I am female
I live in the US
I am not telling my age
I am a violinist & painter
I hate my job (cashier at a donut shop)
I want to go to the Mediterranean (sp-I'm kind of drawinga blank)
I'm a bit of a clutz
I love my family (M,D, and 5 Sibs)
I love little kids... (so long as they're not -overly- spoiled)
I don't think that I've ever truly been in love...

That's all. So yah, adopt me?  

Saiyura-onna

Dannuan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:34 pm
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: Female
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 2 hours at least
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : i love anything scifi and i love pets esp mine lol i spend most of my time with kids and books
NOTES:ANYTHING YOU THINK MIGHT GET YOU ADOPTED FASTER  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:12 am
USER NAME:bad_ang3ll
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR A FEMALE:either one.
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY:about 2-3 hours
HOBBIES:reading,swimming,making new friends,music,Gaia,having fun.
NOTES:I am 14 and I'm new around here so I need some help.I'm a bit shy but I'm also very nice. biggrin Please adopt me!!!!! 3nodding  

_DidiLicious_

GreenDragon91

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:37 pm
USER NAME:GreenDragon91

LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?:Female
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY :2 - 6 hours
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) :Reading, watching tv, controling the sims
NOTES:I'm very active in my guilds and generous to my friends. In fact my first friend I made on here recieved a plasma tv that I bought with my starter money. I'm not trying to bribe, just saying I'm thankful.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:19 am
USER NAME: moonstarpunx
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: doesn't matter
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 2+hours
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : movies, reading, anime, food
NOTES: I'm new here so any support would be cool.  

VintageBot

zynaz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:08 am
adopted by male or female:female(i have someone in mind already)
hobbies:reading,playing football,playing b-ball,playing baseball,and writing, and playing gaia,and being a mystic elf is my favorite.
name:zynaz

i just want to know if i can be adopted by "shino azure"?
she helped me in becoming an elf.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:03 pm
ok heres my adaption resume lol

USER NAME: DereQRevolution
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: i dont have a preference. i just need someone helpful with more experience
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : couple hours
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : i love anime (more recently death note!), most anything nerdy--as in technology, computers, etc its all my forte. im from massachusetts and currently live in florida with nothing to do ^_^
NOTES: um irl im a 19 male with blue hair , yay! smile um and im a ninja? ninja  

dereqrevolution

tetsuoh of texas

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:20 pm
to whom it may concern i am looking to b adopted(as all these ppl are xd well this is my info:

USER NAME:tetsuoh of texas
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?:it rly dont matter to me
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY :a few hrs at night and in the morning in texas (of course lol xp )
HOBBIES : as for hobbies i love anime of all kinds and to chat with ppl im a social guy and is happy most of the time so i can cheer most ppl up i also play flyff some times
NOTES:ima relaxed guy and i never tel lies (unless its to protect sum1 other than myself) i like to meet pplz and see different things and learn thing i like to help ppl thats y i joined xd i have a good sense of humor at some times if you would like to know more about me i would gladly answer all questions ^_^

Quest and Donation Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff